Drake & Chris Brown Might Record Together Again After Reconciliation

Thu, September 26, 2013 11:39pm EST by 50 Comments
Chris Brown and Drake Reconciliation
FameFlyNet

Shauna

Posted at 4:42 AM on June 4, 2014

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I’m not sure
whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my
difficulty. You’re amazing! Thanks!

BRENDA

Posted at 11:19 AM on October 22, 2013

I love Rihanna! I am so happy CB is not with her. It’s a blessing Rihanna. Don’t feel bad ever over this.

friendsbeus

Posted at 8:57 AM on October 9, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOO…..don’t do it Drake. I “know” CB is using you for publicity because you are on top baby. Run to the nearest gutter and throw out CB trash. Drake, you are too good for him, TOO GOOD BABY!
P.OUTA.HERE

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 11:11 AM on October 3, 2013

even Loser can reach succes in the U.S., folks.

Yvette

Posted at 7:29 PM on September 28, 2013

There needs to be a lot more coming together before people end up coming apart. When all is said and done, 90 million can really end up 90 cents real quick or worse, used to pay for a casket, the rest scoundered away. In all seriousness — and I’m all about forgiveness and mercy; but also warning and caution. Once, people couldn’t put their faces on their albumns for fear it wouldn’t be purchased. Famous, rich people couldn’t stay at certain hotels. Now the sky is the limit. Imao Some people should (In my Mufasa voice) Remember. remember. remember, who you are. To whom much is given… much is required. Adjust your attitudes voluntarily. No, things are not perfect, but they are a lot better than they were. C’mon… I’m cheering you all on, but you got to Represent. Be on time. Answer difficult questions with so much humility it would bring a tear out of your worst critic. Apologize for things when you Know there’s more to the story. Made a mistake? Be the first one to address it and explain how you would do things differently, what you’ve learned. Do it well and convincing the first time, and then you say with confidence, I’ve addressed that part of my life in great detail, and today I’m here to talk about my new CD, with a smile, no eyes rolling or looking at them like they’re crazy. They are doing their job, to get viewers, push your buttons, so they will be on T.V. all day, next week, next year. They repeat the question. You repeat the same answer. Chris is getting there… Be consistent. It’s not weakness. It’s Integrity 101. CBFF

guru

Posted at 3:48 PM on September 28, 2013

my advice to breezy…jesus christ was never loved by the world.but He show love to world that how he rule the world.pls chris brown is a born leader..show love to ur enemies watch urself riding over them.dis songs will never giv u fame rether it expose ur weakness to the world.

Godwyn

Posted at 12:12 PM on September 28, 2013

Good job @ CB et Drake! Am glad some one else was able to broker this so much deserved reconciliation @last since I couldn’t get my moves to u guys. #LOVEIT@TEAM BREEZYETDRAKE.

SunnyAutumn

Posted at 7:33 AM on September 28, 2013

Ohhhhh that Taylor girl just made me have the best orgasm as a result of all the shade she tough @ Rih… I mean did she serve her or what?!? We all believe 90 million ran through that lol.. That girl needs to get it together.. Got put on w/ good music and Kanye and pharell b4 that and still can’t make a hit record or @ least even get a song on the radio lol smh… I just hate that damn Rih so much it hurts sometimes :(… I can’t explain why.. but trolling msg boards to spew my hate for her makes me feel amazing inside.. Yes I know I’m a psychopath lol.. But so what!! As long as I can hate Rih for the rest of my life I will die happy pahaha!! If her reign ever ends (no time soon) I may just kill over.. My life will have zero meaning!!! Yikes!!! God help me

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 6:04 PM on September 28, 2013

#Fake Sunny Autumnn and Sandra Duncan. You okay sweetie? Looks like you’re losing it again. We all know who the psycho is. Tell your other personality, “Guru” I said Hi. #all them stans like this, crazy AF and deluded by Ms. Cum Bucket.

Solomon Wisdom

Posted at 3:24 PM on September 29, 2013

@ SUNNY AUTUMN: RIHANNA STAY WINNING!

guru

Posted at 3:38 AM on September 28, 2013

chris brown is mature now..i am happy for him…giving advice to kanye west..rihanna hv change no more party happy for her.drake playing the cool dude happy for him..this is what we need ….peace and love…i am black and i am proud of it…..thank you