Taylor Swift’s Gorgeous, Smooth Hair — Get Her Pretty Look

Wed, September 25, 2013 2:22pm EDT by 8 Comments
Taylor Swift Hair Romeo Juliet
Fameflynet

Taylor looked polished and perfect at the ‘Romeo & Juliet’ premiere, held at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, California on September 24. Her hair was retro and her red lips were striking — get her beauty look below!

Wearing a cream colored, floral dress, Taylor Swift looked like she stepped out of a time machine — in the best way possible! Her smooth hair and red lip look is timeless!

Taylor Swift’s Hair At ‘Romeo & Juliet’ — Premiere Pretty

Taylor’s bangs were lightly pulled to the side and looked like they were being held in place, but not at all slicked or gelled.

Her hair was curled under at the ends and was completely smooth and frizz-free. Her hair looked so healthy!

To get Taylor’s look, we recommend trying Philip Kingsley’s Elasticizer. It’s a pre-shampoo conditioning treatment designed to make your hair soft, smooth and shiny. It gives hair much-need moisture and works on all hair types. Use it once a week for amazing results.

If you’re in New York City or London, you can go to the Philip Kingsley Clinic. There you can get a personalized hair “treatment.” First, certified Trichologists will access your hair type and ask you questions about your diet and lifestyle.

When I went to the clinic, my technician Steve gently applied scalp and hair creams perfect for my oily hair, and then I was able to relax under a heat lamp while they deep conditioned. Steve then gave me an amazing head massage to stimulate my hair follicles and my senses. After the one hour treatment, I left with products designed to address my personal hair concerns.

If you’re not able to check out a clinic, products are available online at Philipkingsley.com.

Do you love Taylor’s beauty look at Romeo & Juliet, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Taylor Swift News:

1. Taylor Swift’s Sexy Red Lips: Get Her Perfect Pout
  2. Taylor Swift’s Bold Red Lip Look — Get Her Beautiful Pout
  3. Taylor Swift At MuchMusic Awards — Get Her Gorgeous Red Lips

dunjav2013

Posted at 6:27 AM on September 26, 2013

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 12:46 AM on September 26, 2013

Hi guys this is the real Selena Gomez and I just wanted you to know that Taylo, your hair looks great! See I told you that style would look awesome on you. No need to say thank you I mean, what are friends for? Oh and also, I have a message for Hollywood life. Thank you for taking notice of my Best Friend and not writing sour, but nice comments about her. That really warms my heart and I bet it does the same to her. Thank you a ton for all the nice comments you have made about me and please, be nice. Making up rumors is no way of doig buisness and getting people to read your articles. And that is far beyond mean to do that. But at least you guys wouldn’t do that to me and all my friends. I mean, it can be really tough for us sometimes and it’s happy to hear that you guys are saying nice things about us to brighten our day. So to you Holywood Life, I thank you! And to all you selenators out there, thank you for always believing in me and bring by my side. You are the best fans ever!!!! And to those of you who don’t think I’m the real Selena Gomez, I really am. I promise I am. And that is a promise I’m willing to keep because of how far you guys have brought me and for all the joy you guys have brought in my life. Selenators rule!!!! I love you all and always will!!! Hugs and kisses xoxo

The REAL Selena Gomez

Selena

Posted at 4:49 AM on September 26, 2013

Ivan seek help now! We understand why you love Bieber you think you are his ex girlfriend.. Guess what ivan only you would write this YOU ARE SO TRANSPARENT ITS SAD GET HELP!

profit

Posted at 11:00 PM on September 25, 2013

Love me .Love my color. Don’t you think black and white is a beautiful combinations?Just GO TO ~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m )~ -is for all black & white singles find love beyond race and borders. Join us to seeking the perfect interracial partner.
So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.bbb

MarvelDRobinson (@MarvelDRobinson)

Posted at 9:01 PM on September 25, 2013

my friend’s ex-wife makes $69 an hour on the computer. She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her paycheck was $16453 just working on the computer for a few hours. navigate here……… jobs25.ℂ­­­­­ℴ­­­­­ℳ

ivan

Posted at 3:56 PM on September 25, 2013

She does look better than she did at the awards show recently where she looked like the bride of chucky

selena

Posted at 11:58 PM on September 25, 2013

Sorry ivan we know you are only attracted to little boys that look like Justin Bieber but I would bet 99% of men would think you have serious mental issues!

sunshine

Posted at 3:36 PM on September 25, 2013

my roomate’s mother-in-law makes $63/hr on the internet. She has been without a job for 8 months but last month her income was $14341 just working on the internet for a few hours. like it………… gg.gg/hp2z