Miley Cyrus Defends Justin Bieber After Dissing Him

Wed, September 25, 2013 5:45pm EDT by 11 Comments
Miley Cyrus Justin Bieber Rolling Stone
Courtesy of Instagram

Victoria Bodenheimer

Posted at 6:06 AM on February 17, 2014

you’re actually a good webmaster. The website loading pace is amazing.
It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick.
Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you’ve performed a magnificent
process on this topic.

kelly

Posted at 5:17 PM on October 1, 2013

I hate miley but I see her point

mia

Posted at 1:31 PM on September 26, 2013

realy miley? at least he’s not COMPLETELY naked. but i dont think he’s actually trying. im still a bielieber bt now, i dont think i admire u now.

selenanator11

Posted at 11:33 AM on September 26, 2013

I like miley but not bieber miley can actually do way better than justin i am a selenanator, mahonie, jasminator,onedirectionator and i am a fan of other people and miley i sought she will date him

drakeeeee

Posted at 2:52 PM on September 29, 2013

God, you’re such an idiot. I mean, everyone has their own opinion, but yours is STUPID. But if you’re going to say it anyway, can you at least type it in a way that people can understand what you’re trying to say? Not that I think Justin is amazing or anything, I just think he’s more talented than she is. Also, it’s not ”mahonie”, its MAHOMIE. And I think you’re trying to say you’re a directioner, but you said onedirectionater. I’m not even a directioner and I know this. What’s ironic though, is there’s a name directioners have for people who aren’t real fans (you), and that’s the term “directionator.” Which is pretty much what you said. :)

justin's belieber

Posted at 10:18 AM on September 26, 2013

i don’t like miley but i think she is right that justin is immature

Savanah bieber

Posted at 8:38 AM on September 26, 2013

no I don’t think that Miley ever wants to defend me or husband because she does not care about anyone other than her naked self . so no

rb

Posted at 12:13 AM on September 26, 2013

Beliebers, to comment go to:
h**p://bieber-news.c*m/

AEM

Posted at 9:03 PM on September 25, 2013

I think it’s JILEY TIME!!! When JB gets back from Australia in December, I hope these two start dating. I think they are perfect for each other. They hang around with the same people: Big Sean, Ludacris, Pharrell, Future, Minaj, etc.

KALANI

Posted at 8:56 PM on September 25, 2013

I DON’T THINK MILEY WAS DISSING HIM. I JUST THINK SHE WAS JUST LOOKING OUT FOR HIM. SINCE SHE HAS BEEN DOING FOR A LONG TIME. AND HE HASN’T BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR AWHILE.

Jon

Posted at 3:42 AM on September 26, 2013

Can’t argue with someone that took the time to press “caps lock”