Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones: Why They Won’t Get A Divorce

Wed, September 25, 2013 11:03pm EDT by 8 Comments
Michael Douglas Catherine Zeta Jones Marriage
FameFlyNet, Courtesy of People

Nicole J. Haymes

Posted at 11:23 AM on October 19, 2013

I also adore both actors. Michael stills seems to happily work just like his Father did as long as he could. I would hope that Catherine can get over glamorous leading roles and this is not a judgment towards Catherine! It’s possible her agent has type casted her? But let her age gracefully into great character roles! She’s probably gorgeous without make-up and should grasp onto the beauty of the here & now and what she can really accomplish now and in the years to come! A lot of actors are graceful in that respect! Grasp it! It’s beautiful!

Nicole J. Haymes

Posted at 10:53 AM on October 19, 2013

Who can really say or Judge? Rich or poor problems are problems! Especially when there are physical, mental health issues, amd children to consider! No relationship is easy! Especially when your a celebrity! I do hope and pray that they reach into their spirituality and work on each of themselves individually. Not blaming or taking eachother’s inventory. That is never productive and often leads to unnecessary ugliness that only hurts the family and the press has a ‘field day’ with. .

IVY

Posted at 2:43 AM on October 6, 2013

Ouch, i accidentally sent my comment on here to my boyfriend Patt, and he thought I am calling him Michael, hehehe I think I upset him.. sorry Michael, but I love Daniel more.. I am just a big fan of your and my grandma too.. Hope you will be happy!

IVY

Posted at 2:25 AM on October 6, 2013

i love you Michael, i am a big fan of yours!

zyggie

Posted at 10:24 AM on September 26, 2013

I may be mistaken but long ago it was reported that an “insider” said Catherine had signed some sort of a monetary agreement with Douglas before they married as part of the pre-nup. I think, she is now having her own health issues and Douglas wants to live free and fancy because of his cancer scare. There is more going on in that marriage than we will ever know. I do wish both parties well and hope they can work it out for the best results for the children and themselves.

geriatricks

Posted at 8:48 AM on September 26, 2013

she will not get much if she divorces him she will get much, much more if she stays longer and longer. so she stayed for 13 years. She is too smart. She has kids who will get more, so she may leave.
People who bash Michael for being too old for her, forget that she was almost at an expiration date when she married a much older man. She took his best years, now is bailing out to avoid elder care. She has had it all, glitz, glamour, roles, awards, homes, hired help, haute couture, yacht holidays, jet setting and such. Yet this dud actress wants more. how much more remains to be seen.

Mary Bright

Posted at 7:39 PM on October 12, 2013

Well, she has her own health problems, it’s maybe not only about money… and I don’t think she wants to divorce him, seems he had enough with her bipolar disorder disease… too easy to judge her this way you did.

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 12:55 AM on September 26, 2013

she can’t, she signed a contract.