Tina Fey looked gorgeous at the 2013 Emmy Awards, held on Sept. 22 in Los Angeles. Her makeup was polished and her hair was in glam waves — her hairstylist is speaking out on the look below!
Tina Fey looked gorgeous at the awards show, where she took home the award for Outstanding Writing in a Comedy Series. Her hair looked amazing! It was created by Remington Celebrity Stylist Richard Marin, and he’s breaking down the how-to steps for you below!
Tina Fey’s Emmys Hair — Gorgeous, Soft Waves
Richard created Tina’s hair look in just five easy steps:
“1. Prep hair with a thermal protecting smoothing spray.
2. Blow dry hair (try Remington’s Keratin Therapy Dryer for a frizz-free look) with a large round boar bristle brush.
3. Straighten the bang and crown area, and wave the ends with a large barrel curling wand (try Remington’s T-Studio Silk Ceramic Wide Styling Wand).
4. To hold hair in place for the subtle half up half down effect, create a hair headband by taking the bang area and placing it into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck.
5. Run the iron over once more for flyaways and to add extra shine, use ORIBE Gold Lust Oil, and you’re off!”
“Gold Lust made my day,” Richard said of the miracle oil. It’s perfect for that winter frizz!
We thought her hair perfectly complimented her royal blue Narciso Rodriguez gown!
Are you loving Tina’s glam waves at the Emmy Awards, HollywoodLifers?
— Dory Larrabee
More Emmy Awards Beauty News:
- Manicure Round Up: Emmys Edition — Connie Britton & More
- Emilia Clarke’s Super Smokey Eye Look At Emmys — Her Exact Makeup
- Kerry Washington Glows At 2013 Emmy Awards — Get Her Exact Look