‘NCIS’ Scoop: Tony & Ziva Will Have A ‘Beautiful’ Goodbye In Season 11

Tue, September 24, 2013 7:10pm EDT by 11 Comments
NCIS Tony Ziva
Courtesy of CBS

pipe en bois

Posted at 8:06 AM on September 1, 2014

Currently within the planet of get together and fun the Hookahs contain come to be rather well-known. Wherever you shift on your own can view a parlor of Bongs. Nonetheless they are not simply just employed for using fun within just some destinations Using tobacco Pipes are too utilized to create a unique healthful and carefully suit again.

ede

Posted at 7:08 PM on March 25, 2014

Ziva must come back

Mildred Truelove

Posted at 8:10 PM on February 18, 2014

I am so broken hearted that this situation has even come up. They are so perfect together. Whatever it costs or take please bring them back together. Come on Cote , please come back.

CJ

Posted at 1:45 PM on October 1, 2013

We will never be able to let go of Ziva. Tony will never be able to. It’s going to be hard to watch this episode, I know there will be many tears going down faces. I just feel it won’t really be the true end,.

Sharon

Posted at 1:35 AM on October 1, 2013

Ziva you will surely be missed by all. Please come back. Your fans need you the show needs you and most of all Tony will need you.

Susi

Posted at 3:02 AM on September 26, 2013

@Ziva…I wish you a wonderful life, I will always remember your smile and your strong character. I can’t believe I will not see you on NCIS season 11…but I will keep my fingers crossed for you to return on season 12! You will be missed without a doubt!!…I will watch NCIS always…I know it will be the best like every new season, but it will be absolutely different without you ZIVA…please come back to all of us…your FANS and FRIENDS!♥

Ladym

Posted at 12:31 AM on September 25, 2013

There is such crap on TV these days. With that said this is an exception so I wish they wouldn’t mess with the good stuff! At my home we love her character and hate to see her go, but wish her well! Please come back; one day!

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 11:08 PM on September 24, 2013

she finally showed her Vagina to him?

profitx

Posted at 10:57 PM on September 24, 2013

Love me .Love my color. Don’t you think black and white is a beautiful combinations?Just GO TO ~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m )~ —is for all black & white singles find love beyond race and borders. Join us to seeking the perfect interracial partner.
So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.nn

xcnerugfk569

Posted at 8:34 PM on September 24, 2013

xcbxb

Ashley B. Morris (@AshleyBMorris1)

Posted at 7:22 PM on September 24, 2013

as Annie replied I’m in shock that people can earn $4195 in one month on the internet. view it… ℱ­­­­B­­­3­­­­9.ℂ­­­­­ℴ­­­­­ℳ