Miley Cyrus’ Parents Think Topless ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover Is Beautiful’

Tue, September 24, 2013 5:01pm EDT by 20 Comments
Miley Cyrus Topless Cover Parents React
Courtesy of RollingStone/Fameflynet

Laura kohl

Posted at 9:21 PM on May 13, 2014

I’m age fifteen and I believe Miley’s parents should be supporting her for good things like great music not acting like a slut. Doesn’t anyone have values anymore like beliefs you should save sex till your married so you can wait out for the right guy and not just get guys who want to use u for sex. She’s going to end up with a bunch of divorces I think.

Melissa

Posted at 5:10 AM on December 3, 2013

In my opinion it takes a true slut to take her clothes off for million she doesn’t even know! Have a little respect for yourself and if not ur self at least your parents!!!!

Alyssa

Posted at 11:41 PM on December 3, 2013

Actually miley stands p for herself and doesn’t care waphat other people has to say so shes pretty inspiring there just aren’t any questions that have been answered and I mean I’m 12 and I don’t know a lot of answers!!!

You are a moron.

Posted at 5:49 AM on December 4, 2013

Yep, you are 12 and your comments show that. Stay in school.

diana

Posted at 3:19 AM on November 23, 2013

although i am sure that Miley’s parents are doing their best to keep their daughter in check, the question to be asked is “why are they parents?” especially to a young star…parents are supposed to guide our decisions not encourage all our decisions. after all, they have more life experience than we do. i think some parents should try to be more of parents and less of publicists.

scared4her

Posted at 6:25 AM on November 11, 2013

Was she abused sexually? Because it sure looks like it to me. Did she have an adult boyfriend as a 15 yr old? Eventually the truth will come out. Miley get help if so!

CNFan

Posted at 1:02 PM on November 2, 2013

It’s our own fault as audience viewers that we give “sex” so much attention. She knows her performance will sell. If we all flocked to the flannel shirt and denim jeans look, I’m sure she would’ve done that instead.
Billy Ray has been in the business for years and has been successful throughout. If he is supportive of his daughter and she’s is making bad business choices, I’m sure he would advise her otherwise. Unless she is “making her own way,” if it goes to hell, well it’ll be a big lesson for her. Sometimes people have to make mistakes to know they didn’t make good decisions. But who knows, she could be playing the game so she could accomplish what she wants most – for us to listen to her music.
I think her performance is a perfect example of “giving what the audience wants,” not her parents making money off of her.

Devin

Posted at 9:47 PM on September 28, 2013

Miley’s parents are as white trash as she is, so I guess you can’t blame her too much for what she’s been doing lately…

Joy Owens

Posted at 11:44 PM on September 25, 2013

Now I know where Miley’s problems stem from. She has never been held accountable for her actions by her parents. Tough love is saying I love you, but your actions are leading to self destruction. That is just for starters. If they really loved her, they would not have sent her to Hollywood to make money off of her. Another Britney…

xixi

Posted at 6:58 AM on September 25, 2013

at least she has her tongue cleaned!

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 5:06 AM on September 25, 2013

I would have expected nothing less from B-Ray & Tish. As far as I’m concerned—they’ve always been good, solid & supportive, parents…And that is as it Should be…There isn’t enough of that in the world today…
People don’t stand behind or support family like they used to. Everyone these days is real swift to turn family in, or write them off completely for a lot of things that should just be worked-out,or forgiven…Now everyone is just ‘me,me,ME!’
So instead of strong family unit’s, we have a culture that will just turn-on and devour one-another like a bunch of jackals,or sharks, or any cannibalistic species, at the drop-of-a-hat…
The world is rough and cold enough without adding not being able to rely on your own kith & kin…
I,for one,have no idea where I would be today—following some horrible life choices—if it weren’t for my family, and a few(very few)close friends…But I can tell you one thing—wherever I’d be—it wouldn’t be good. That’s for damn sure…
B-Ray & Tish: I have always loved how you two support and stand-by family. Even with your own problems going on,when emergencies hit—y’all put your stuff to the side, and present a united front…That’s exactly how it should be…
GOD BLESS the entire Cyrus Household…
Later all; Hollywood—out.

Elvis Presley

Posted at 10:45 PM on September 24, 2013

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER PARENTS? THEY ARE JUST AS SICK AS MILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy Owens

Posted at 11:46 PM on September 25, 2013

I am afraid so. It appears that they were not good role models for her. They needed to act like parents, not managers.

xcxcbweyewy37

Posted at 8:51 PM on September 24, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcb

honesty

Posted at 7:38 PM on September 24, 2013

She is not even 21 years old! What a pathetic mess, where is she going to be 5 yrs from now? Of course they will support her, she supports all of them! Dad and Mom have been riding her gravy train since she was what, 12 years old. No concern at all for what this has done for her self-esteem, self-respect or self-image. Dad was a one hit wonder, lets see how long before this light burns out. So sad.

Joy Owens

Posted at 11:47 PM on September 25, 2013

Another Britney, Lindsey…and the list goes on.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:28 PM on September 24, 2013

Mom and Pop Pimp won’t bite the hand that feeds them.

Lisa

Posted at 5:45 PM on September 24, 2013

CREEPY! CREEPY FAMILY! THIS IS WHY YOUR KID IS SO F*CKED UP HELLO!!!!!!MOLLY!!!!! STOP SUPPORTING AND START PARENTING! LOSER FAMILY!

Use your brain.

Posted at 5:57 PM on September 24, 2013

Yep.

Joy Owens

Posted at 11:52 PM on September 25, 2013

What is creepy is that they let a 19 yr old Liam move in the same house as 16 yr old Miley, and them a few years ago. Is that not statutory rape back then? Those people are sick.