Miley Cyrus Disses Justin Bieber In ‘Rolling Stone’ Interview

Tue, September 24, 2013 11:40am EDT by 24 Comments
Miley Cyrus Rolling Stone
Courtesy of Rolling Stone/Instagram

Steph

Posted at 10:50 PM on September 27, 2013

irresponsible to say it like that, keep it to yourself

PipweedTheFriend

Posted at 4:33 PM on September 27, 2013

I can see her nipple, lol.

homieshome

Posted at 5:21 AM on November 10, 2013

You probably stared at that for 20 minutes

Lih F

Posted at 6:05 PM on September 25, 2013

And he should teach her back, on things like “Be careful with your image not to look like a whore”?? She screwed up her career and image, it’s very sad.

xixi

Posted at 7:20 AM on September 25, 2013

Hahaha, really? I mean really? Isn’t she the immature and desperate one, trying to sell sex instead of music? Trashing her dignity in concerts and videos? Really Miley, are you mentoring Bieber? hahhaha, I just can’t stop laughing…YOU ARE THE SAME DIRT honey, too bad for your talent…but you are dirt nonetheless!

homieshome

Posted at 5:23 AM on November 10, 2013

I cant believe she has no idea that she just described herself better than anybody else. I guess that right there shows how immature she is, that she doesnt even realize it. Str8 Pig

Juanita Waterman (@JuanitaWaterman)

Posted at 12:51 AM on September 25, 2013

too funny He is a Joke? So funny I here everyone making jokes of her. Wierd what kind of guy is Miley going to have attracted to her. Her stuff is so immature. She looks like she copied his looks. And Acts like Honey Boo Boo Child. It would be funny if it was not so sad. I would hate to be 20 today and See that as my peer. I am sure she will out grow this. look at Angelina Jolie she use to do lots of stupid stuff out grew it and is now doing things out of love. Miley you will get there.

Posted at 7:24 PM on September 24, 2013

Well…she didn’t say anything bad for him..so don’t write sh*r HL.

Hi

Posted at 4:31 PM on September 24, 2013

Excuse me miley weren’t you the one riding naked on a wreaking ball, I don’t think you should be telling people to put some clothes on. Don’t get me wrong though I hate I do hate Justin.

Posted at 3:51 PM on September 24, 2013

I’m not a Justin fan, but she shouldn’t be talking about anybody else when shes coming on stage almost naked and totally naked in her music videos.

Mrs Bieber😝💕

Posted at 3:42 PM on September 24, 2013

I do love both of them but miley was being a bit harsh on justin! Espisiclly since what she’s been doing lately! And his head isn’t 12 because I don’t think any 12 year old could make some of the decisions he makes or do half of the stuff he does! I really do love them both but miley needs to look at herself before judging others!

Suzette

Posted at 3:33 PM on September 24, 2013

Miley is right. Guys are years behind guys and Justin does act like a 12 year old. Also beside Beliebers people don’t take him seriously because he is trying to hard to be an adult. When your an adult your an adult, you don’t have to prove it. Of course Beliebers won’t understand because most aren’t 18 and older. When you reach that age you don’t have to try so hard to prove your an adult you just are.

loh

Posted at 3:27 PM on September 24, 2013

lol this is coming from her

Brad

Posted at 2:34 PM on September 24, 2013

He’s in more control than SHE is. I didn’t take it as a diss at all! ;p

savannah

Posted at 2:32 PM on September 24, 2013

she got a point tho

RAC

Posted at 2:02 PM on September 24, 2013

She’s mentoring him? It’s no wonder he’s out of control right now. She’s contagious!

Pavlo Huerta

Posted at 1:57 PM on September 24, 2013

They both sluts.

jelena forever

Posted at 1:52 PM on September 24, 2013

miley is the one trying to hard she started at the age of 17 being a slut leave justin alone

msknowitall

Posted at 1:42 PM on September 24, 2013

Why should she apologize when she’s telling the truth :D

Lisa

Posted at 1:29 PM on September 24, 2013

I can “NOT” stand this girl, but I must say she “IS” very smart. First of all, she’s right about Justin. He has become a joke, loser, and has been. She on the other hand has messed up BIG TIME, but she really is a smart girl. She makes good points. She’s not a woman either yet. I know she’s trying, but doing it the wrong way. It’s ok to be a little “OUT THERE”, but she needs to grow up and be a woman. She’s already lost an important piece…Liam. Bullys her father………if it were not for him, she’d be nothing. GROW UP BOTH OF YOU! Stop with the drugs. You both suck really. You will get it in 10 years. Then you will see how stupid you Both were and how you ruined your body, careers, and your family. You’ll both be depressed soon.

Jadaneale

Posted at 1:22 PM on September 24, 2013

Miley should not talk about he being immature or acting like 12 years Miley is the immature and acts like acts like 12 she just needs to shut up and put her tongue back in her mouth

Lisa

Posted at 1:33 PM on September 24, 2013

THAT TOUNGE THING GROSSES ME OUT! Can just imagine where it’s been. I honestly can’t stand her. Even looks nasty. I think the b*tch has issues. Him too.

Hi

Posted at 1:13 PM on September 24, 2013

PLZ he’s wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more fames than you wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more fames

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 12:17 PM on September 24, 2013