Miley Cyrus Cries Singing ‘Wrecking Ball’ After Liam Hemsworth Split

Sun, September 22, 2013 10:10am EST by 75 Comments
Miley Cyrus Cries
Getty, FameFlynet

sbobet

Posted at 12:12 PM on January 19, 2014

What’s up, for all time i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours
in the morning, for the reason that i love to find out more
and more.

Allie nicoles

Posted at 8:22 AM on January 3, 2014

I knew her song meant something people judge the music video and they don’t listen the the lyrics to the song so every song she sings means something you just have to listen carefully so the next time you listen to one of her music videos listen the the lyrics really carefully trust me

never lose him pdf

Posted at 9:47 PM on November 8, 2013

Click here to visit the official Nadine Piat Never Lose Him website to purchase and download the Never Lose Him PDF ebook and lasting love program. Gain instant access to amazing tips, insider techniques, and “weird” commitment secrets that will make your man not only WANT you, but also deeply connected to you and pretty much obsessed so he never wants to leave with the help of world-renowned dating and commitment expert, Nadine Piat.

Lizz

Posted at 6:42 PM on October 29, 2013

As a young girl at the age of 6-9 years old I admired Miley so much and wanted to be just like her. Then one day Miley changed and so did my feelings about her. Out of all my friends I was the last one that had faith that she could change. One day I was so tired of giving her a chance that I just gave up. Now hearing this song, gives me faith again that she could have a chance to have a fresh start. But me now at the age of 14 understand that people do change, some more than others, but know that it is important to remember where you started out and what made you you today. So put Liam aside and think about what truly matters;)

John Pierre

Posted at 3:08 AM on October 12, 2013

She cired because the media and most of fans and people didn’t like her performance in MTV Awards 2013 and of her new music video <3 <3 Miley Cyrus :'( :(

Betty Williams

Posted at 7:51 AM on September 25, 2013

As Miley Cyrus sang her heart out, crying on every note like her life depended on it, a heart-wrenching situation became obvious that created the sentiment which was the perfect symbolization of how she’s dealing ever since she broke up with Liam Hemsworth.

corrina wiliams slut

Posted at 9:44 PM on September 23, 2013

In every miley cyrus posts i saw CORRINA WILLIAMS and the hate she has to miley… Are you related to eiza gonzales perchance?!? if you hate miley that much why always checked the news related to miley??? Uou should be the one who needs to grow up kid!!!

RAC

Posted at 3:03 PM on September 23, 2013

Maybe she should have listened to her critics and stopped the exhibitionism. Instead, she got an attitude, started flipping people off, and sticking out her tongue. She got worse and all he could do was stand on the sidelines and watch his beautiful gentle woman turn into some wretch with a chip on her shoulder. She did this to herself. Believe it or not Miley, actions do have consequences.

Ala

Posted at 1:01 PM on September 23, 2013

I hate her move when shakes her head. Ugly!

AEM

Posted at 10:36 AM on September 23, 2013

Corrinna Williams – Take it easy. I see you (and the Elvis Pressly guy) on every Miley post. From all your past posts, I know you are 13 years old and you loved Miley when you were 8. Yes, she has changed and yes I do not like her antics.

I like what Miley is doing, but NOT how she is doing it. She has $150 million and wants to sing her own type of music, because she doesn’t care if people like it. If she fails, she can just retire. But her new music is getting good reviews. She is doing it on her own terms. However, I do not like Miley’s Twitter vulgarness and clothes selection, because her antics distracts people from looking at her talent.

But I still like her music now and her Can’t Be Tamed album, but none of the Hannah music. People need to separate the singer from the songs. I love Bad Romance, but I don’t like Lady Gaga as a person.

guest

Posted at 6:03 PM on September 23, 2013

Sure you’re not 13 yourself?
Like minds…. oh well.
I wouldn’t take anything of LIttle cry baby gone wild, for FREE.
You must also admire Lindsey. ;)

AEM

Posted at 10:19 AM on September 23, 2013

Miley can sing. Do I like her antics…NO. Her songs from BangerZ are/were #1 (WB) and #2 (WCS) on BB Hot 100. Evidently, there are people like me who like her music. She must have talent to make it this far.

It is this hate that is causing Miley to be so abrasive. She wants to prove that she can sing her desired music and not that Hannah Montana teeny-bopper crap. I think she will a get a Grammy nomination for WB.

You don’t have to like the singer to like the music. I love Bad Romance, but I don’t like Lady Gaga as a person.

Tammy Lopez (@raquellerch79)

Posted at 10:33 AM on September 23, 2013

like Andrea said I’m impressed that you can profit $6417 in 1 month on the computer. resource… ℱ­­­­B­­­3­­­­9.ℂ­­­­­ℴ­­­­­ℳ

ramo

Posted at 4:16 AM on September 23, 2013

She is an actress hello…but from what I hear..not a good songstress..for me “divas” unable to sing correctly live are just trash! Miley, take some singing lessons, please!!

Priyanka

Posted at 3:25 AM on September 23, 2013

Fake fake and more fake tears to sell her records. She has done everything up till now starting from scandals of VMA, naked video, tacky video, break up announcement before her album releases to sell. When you do not want to work hard to improve or you know you do not have any talent, you behave this way. This girl knows she cannot sing, act, dance or talk in a civil society.

Susan

Posted at 4:04 AM on September 23, 2013

so true

Change your stylist…I think her stylist is a stripper. The people cannot see your talent behind those provocative acts and clothes…

Mitchie

Posted at 11:28 PM on September 22, 2013

Kelly Clarkson got it right. Pitchy Stripper.

kathy

Posted at 10:53 PM on September 22, 2013

miley, my darling, the first thing you have to do is get dressed. My mother said so, she feels for you and cries with you but just get dessed. Were rooting for you!!!

profitsdf

Posted at 9:33 PM on September 22, 2013

Love me .Love my color. ?GO TO~~~ MixedPartner.c0m ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier! Join us to have a special mixed relationship.bb

corrina williams slut

Posted at 7:34 PM on September 22, 2013

I just don’t understand why you waste your time watching her performances if you hate her… And keep on saying to be like this or like that… Well miley is not in this world to live up to your expectations… And when time comes and God ask you what you did on earth, miley might answer “i twerk every single day Lord… And what about you corrina? I judged and hates miley every single day Lord… Who do you think will go to hell?y!? A twerker or a judgemental hater?!?

Chris

Posted at 5:51 AM on September 23, 2013

So true just let her have some fun let her hair down and enjoy life

abby

Posted at 6:38 AM on September 23, 2013

CORRECT CORRINA

Carrie Miles

Posted at 9:26 AM on September 23, 2013

You don’t go to hell on acts. When the Lord asks if you believed His son saves, that is the only thing that saves one from hell.

guest

Posted at 6:11 PM on September 23, 2013

You can’t just talk it. You HAVE to walk it too. Not all talkers about believing are going to be ‘saved’. Educate yourself more on it.

guest