Gallo Family Vineyards helped out our friends at Variety & Women In Film for a spectacular Emmy nominee reception in Beverly Hills!
Gallo Family Vineyards joined Variety and Women in Film in toasting this year’s Emmy nominees and their on-screen TV families at the Variety and Women in Film Pre-Emmy party. Before celebrating inside the party with Gallo Family Vineyards wine, celebrities stopped on the red carpet to support Women in Film by signing a custom Gallo Family Vineyards cork collector created especially for the event, featuring a custom Variety and Women in Film crest. Check out all the fun details.
Variety & Women In Film Party Details
Speaking earlier about the one-of-a-kind cork collector, at the end of the night it was actually donated to Women in Film. Inside the party, guests joined Gallo Family Vineyards in celebrating families of all shapes, sizes and forms including their own on-screen TV families by designing custom crests at www.crestcreator.com, where they could choose from 17 different crests backgrounds and over 300 icons.
Here is all the fun the celebs got their hands into during the night.
- “Modern Family” cast members Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Sarah Hyland and Jesse Tyler Ferguson celebrated on-screen TV families with Gallo Family Vineyards at the Variety and Women in Film Pre-Emmy celebration.
- Before joining her “Mad Men” family inside the Variety and Women in Film Pre-Emmy party, Elizabeth Moss, celebrated on-screen TV families on the red carpet by leaving her mark on the Gallo Family Vineyards cork collector to benefit Women in Film.
- Two days prior to the big show, Emmy nominee, Connie Britton, seemed relaxed at the Variety and Women in Film Pre-Emmy party, where she joined Gallo Family Vineyards in celebrating TV families.
- Kat Graham stopped to sign the Gallo Family Vineyards custom cork collector on the red carpet to benefit Women in Film and toasted on-screen TV families with Gallo Family Vineyards wine at the Variety and Women in Film Pre-Emmy party.
- Jenna Ushkowitz and Jessica Szohr walked the Variety and Women in Film Pre-Emmy party red carpet together, stopping to sign the Gallo Family Vineyards cork collector to benefit Women in Film. The duo were later spotted inside the party side by side.
– Russ Weakland