The 2013 Emmy Awards brought out some of the hottest couples in Hollywood — which couple do YOU think rocked the red carpet and looked their best? Read on and VOTE.
For some celebs at the Emmy Awards, their best accessory is a fancy bag — for others, it’s a hot date! From Aaron Paul walking down the red carpet with his beautiful blonde wife, to the hunky Dylan McDermott and Shasi Wells, here are the best couples at the 2013 Emmys.
Best Couples At The 2013 Emmy Awards: Aaron Paul, Dylan McDermott & More
Some actors brought their moms as dates, and other brought their husbands or wives. Here are some of the hottest couples to walk the red carpet on Sept. 22 at the Nokia Theatre in LA .
1. Aaron Paul & Lauren Parsekian: This newlywed couple looked so adorable posing for the cameras together. Cuteness bonus — they were also accompanied by Aaron’s mom. So sweet!
2. Nathan Fillion & Mikaela Hoover: These two beamed on the carpet as they walked hand-in-hand. We also loved Mikaela’s super sexy lace dress.
3. Chuck Lorre & Christine Baranski: These friends were totally in sync with each other as they walked the red carpet at the Emmy Awards.
4. Dylan McDermott & Shasi Wells: Another great-looking couple, this pair was beaming together at the Emmy Awards.
5. Tracy Morgan & Megan Wollover: These two weren’t afraid to joke on the red carpet. They posed for the cameras in a not-so-traditional way, striking fun poses and goofing off — but looked like they were having a great time doing it. Which was YOUR favorite couple of the night? Check out the gallery of pics above and cast your vote!
What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Who was your favorite couple? Drop us a comment below.
– Nicole Karlis
More 2013 Emmy Awards News:
- Emmy Awards Red Carpet: Lea Michele, Kerry Washington & More
- Hottest Hunks At The 2013 Emmys: Dylan McDermott, Jon Hamm & More
- 2013 Emmy Winners List: Tina Fey & More — Full List