Robert Pattinson Parties At No Vacancy Again — Flirting With Girls?

Sat, September 21, 2013 11:27am EDT by 441 Comments
Robert Pattinson Sighting
SplashNews

dee

Posted at 11:32 PM on September 22, 2013

It is crazy people talking about Kristen on a Rob board . Rob has moved on . Kristen has her own boards talk about her on those boards

Just Sayin

Posted at 9:26 PM on September 22, 2013

Love the new pictures of Kristen out to dinner with friends. Nice to know you can go out with friends without having to go to a nightclub or bar.

Jeri

Posted at 9:58 PM on September 22, 2013

@just saying…you just had to get that little dig in there, didn’t you? That’s what starts the hate war between the fans. Just comment on the one you are a fan of and don’t bash the other one. The comments down below were very good and pleasant to read and the further you go, the worse they get until it makes you sick to your stomach. I am out of here.

@Jeri

Posted at 11:22 AM on September 23, 2013

Bye !!

hawk

Posted at 10:57 PM on September 22, 2013

I agree with Jeri, hate is annoying. Kristen is also somewhere where there are only woods and no bar. Switzerland I think. Total of outside of civilization probably.

ashley

Posted at 11:42 PM on September 22, 2013

Exes do not need to be mentioned ……..she sucks

just sayin

Posted at 11:38 AM on September 23, 2013

@hawk Doesn’t matter where you are, neighborhood bars everywhere. Been there on a number of occasions and was born in Austria. The legal drinking age is 16.

@ashley

Posted at 11:39 AM on September 23, 2013

I think Rputz sucks, literally

Catarina

Posted at 12:04 PM on September 23, 2013

Hawk honey suica is a very lovely country!!! I love Switzerland of heart. A parents super clean. You say you be matos? Are grams and too many trees, too. The air and omg!!! You can feel the oxygen. A country too expensive. But also very beautiful for the holidays. Geneve very beautiful. Suica for all sides beautiful!!! Nature beautiful!!!!

lol

Posted at 8:01 AM on September 23, 2013

@just jealous,still here?Your princess doesn’t have to go to bars to dink alcohol.You as a man I suppose also like going to night clubs,right?Or you’re like Edward?lol

@lol

Posted at 11:45 AM on September 23, 2013

I told you I would be here as long as you continue to spread hate. Don’t like bars too much. Go to sports bars on occasion though. What is ‘dink alcohol’? Is that something new ? See, besides the swear words, you learn something new everyday on this site.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:55 PM on September 22, 2013

So nice at long last to get all the positive comments have said from day one of the incident their are no winners or losers in this situation only two sad people trying to get along ,don’t think either are ‘over’ it at all .Have never dissed either one ,things happen ,both seem very insecure so perhaps that’s why their special relationship wasn’t appreciated.
Margaret in the Pink appreciated your back up regarding the word mum what was MGM Kent on about ,we don’t all have to follow the US and say mom – do we!!!

Dela

Posted at 7:17 PM on September 22, 2013

These sites offer the opportunity for all the haters and loonies to vent their ignorance and anger nothing more. Every time you post you give HL money ….get it. Silence for awhile would show this HL blog site that we are all fed up with the lies, hate and bashing. Lets get back to some real factual reporting that we can all believe is the truth for a change. Most of us would like to know what they are doing career wise. As for their personal life , that’s is theirs to keep or share.

Guest

Posted at 5:34 PM on September 22, 2013

Wow, still all the mudslinging at either R or K. They don’t mud ling each other so can’t everyone else follow their lead? They had a unique opportunity over the 5 years and developed a bond that won’t be easy to replicate for either. What I loved about them as a couple is they knew each other- for better and worse. They are both quirky and peculiar in their own way. Woman will always be judged more than men b/c woman tend to be judgmental of other woman. Kristen was liked less from the onset b/c of this, throw in her peculiarities and she hasn’t got a prayer! They are both peculiar and I loved that they loved the oddities in each other. Mistake or not, Kristen loved Rob and all his insecurities and quirks. I think she was too young to realize it’s normal for your partner to get on your nerves at times and those feelings may have made her question things. Regardless, I think the writing is on the wall, Rob’s moved on, and whether he called it quits, forced her hand to do so, whatever, the hands of time are not turning back. Kristen’s had a constant companion with her while filming. She didn’t want to be alone and he didn’t visit. I used to pray for them to realize how special their relationship is and get back together. I realized I was praying for the wrong thing. I now pray that they pray for the other to be happy, don’t close their hearts to love, learn to forgive each other, let the hurt go and remember the good so they can heal and have healthy relationships in the future. They will never replicate this relationship and they will find others to love, it won’t be the same, but they can be happy- will just be different. Clearly one if not both thinks their life will be happier without the other in it so fans need to support them and hope they make wise choices that will lead them to the happiness they seek. JMO, I don’t think Kristen will be spotted with another soon. Think the split left a gaping hole in her and she’s shy, doesn’t mingle a lot, will just take her longer to meet someone. Rob’s been mingling- a lot and , more receptive (think he wanted this) so his odds of hooking up with someone new are better. Wish them both happiness.

@Guest

Posted at 6:13 PM on September 22, 2013

Good post. I just want to put my 2 cents in. As much as Kristen with all her faults and flaws (as some people believe in) , I think she’s just like any other normal woman. Someone who made a blunder but basically a good girl all around. I think she may find it longer to find someone new because she’s not the type to seek love/bf. It it comes to comes. At 23 years old she only had 2 boyfriends and that says a lot for someone in the entertainment industry. She does not need to prove anything to anyone . While Rob might be the one with the gaping hole ( even if we asume he was the one who broke if off) that’s why he mingles a lot. He said in an interview he likes women, so I guess he’s just ready to go whoever at least in part have something in common to him. That will probably why he will find someone faster and not because he’s finding a happy ever after ending right now.

Guest

Posted at 8:44 PM on September 22, 2013

Agreed. I think it may take Kristen longer to find someone but when she does it will be the right fit for her. Sad they were too young to see they were a good fit and that each relationship has its set of compromises. Wish them the best.

Just Sayin

Posted at 9:40 PM on September 22, 2013

I think they are on opposite sides of the relationship spectrum. She has no interest in dating for the sake of dating and meeting different guys. He on the other hand wants to meet and potentially hook up with multiple women. He doesn’t want a relationship either but for a different reason. I think he enjoys his playboy status. The only exception would be KP. Who he would take in a minute. I want her to be happy but selfishly I would love to see her find some so that we can put this robsten stuff to bed and he can be left to his playboy life.

lol

Posted at 8:13 AM on September 23, 2013

Playboy staus?Really?despite his girlfiend was caught making out with a married man,you’re calling Rob a playboy?Your kristen is playgirl ready to have an affair while being in relationship.If someone thinks that any normal man would want to be with a woman who publicly humiliated her BF is delusional.Now only old married men would want her,playgirl ks.

mb

Posted at 8:19 AM on September 23, 2013

Keep putting your Rob on a pedestal and see how far he is going to fall. One kiss with RS and you think she is a slut? What century are living in with all the hook-ups going on in hollywood all the time? She is 23 and has 2 boyfriends while Rob has had alot of hookups. He says himself he loves women. I guess it is all right for him. Get real..

@lol

Posted at 11:52 AM on September 23, 2013

Actually it was Michelle Rodriguez that called him a playboy in an interview. I wouldn’t call one incident or kiss that occurred in a public place an affair. Nice exaggeration though. I consider him a womanizer so yes, playboy also fits him. he obviously fancies himself a ladies man. Is that a bad thing? He’s single and can do what he wants right? Why so uptight? :)

mb

Posted at 12:06 PM on September 23, 2013

Well it wouldn’t be bad for him to be a playboy but he was a playboy the whole he was with Kristen and his fans have to know that. Too many pics of him with women. Never out with men friends always women friends.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 6:15 PM on September 22, 2013

well said.

anon

Posted at 1:02 AM on September 23, 2013

Totally agree with you. Rob is a player and enjoys this image. He likes to socialise, drink and flirt. Kisten wanted the quiet life with a man she loved, pity Rob could not feel the same way. I’m sure if Katy Perry agreed he would jump at the chance.
Rob you are such a changed person who is showing signs of not being a nice,honest, caring person. No amount of visits to hospitals, suggesting you watch the cooking channel will make up for your partying and drinking ways. Also latest video of you in a car with a blond women but hiding sure shows you have something too hide. Be honest Rob and stop hiding behind other people.If you are dating or hooking up don’t hide because this just makes things worse.

lmp

Posted at 2:45 AM on September 23, 2013

I think Rob is conning himself. I think he’s far from happy with his current life. I think he’s telling himself he loves his playboy status when, really, he hangs out in bars because standing at a bar, legitimizes a night of drinking. He’s Humphrey Bogart, not a pathetic lush getting sloshed in his room. I think he’s depressed and discouraged about his career, and deeply insecure. The attention he gets in a bar may help temporarily, but doesn’t really fix anything, because he still feels like an imposter–as who wouldn’t, having been handed the mantle of the god of love. I think he’s sees the toll his “lifestyle” is taking and will take, but has to suppress the knowledge because he HAS to drink, and I think that’s why he had to get rid of Kristen—because she worried, and tried to get him to moderate it. Alcoholics hate to be helped, and resent the helper because she’s just making it harder for them to stay in denial. I think he turned to Katy, because she not only doesn’t worry she joins him in his excesses and is perfectly happy to “go to hell in a handsome”. Which is where he’ll be ten years from now if he gets together with Katy.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:48 AM on September 23, 2013

@ lmp: once again, well said. You soo remind me of my friend ,Anonymous.
I wish Rob would read this and take it to heart, but again, we both know that alcoholics never want help, they have to realize it themselves.
which i do not think Rob will ever do… He is too proud,and he has his image to take into consideration.
Whwen he hits rock bottom, it will be a very lonely place and yes,I agree with you on the Katy Perry thing,which is why he is wanting to be with her. most alcoholics are social creatures, and this certainly fits Rob.
100 % agree with you.

Lynn

Posted at 6:55 PM on September 22, 2013

As for Rob finding someone, yes he may. But he had better be careful of those fortune hunters out there. There was a time he’s didn’t have to worry about this, but now he is not only famous but very wealthy. This was never a worry when he was with her. She had her own wealth and didn’t need or want his. I do think he is going to be very regretful of his decision to break with her. The huge time they spent together will be hard to forget. She I think will take far longer if ever to find someone. The love she had for him will be hard to find in someone else. They both hurt each other but I don’t think that the love they had is gone.

Guest

Posted at 9:18 PM on September 22, 2013

I think Rob’s always been keenly aware there are many out there who may be nterested in him b/c he’s Rob Pattinson. . He may hookup with some of them, but I think he’s interested in woman that have their own thing going on and I would expect him to look for that in his next gf too. We know these are some of the qualities he loved about K. She met him when he was an unknown and fell in love with Rob the person and not the persona and he loved that she had her own thing going on. i guess somewhere along the line those things were no longer strong enough to keep them together. Anyway, he’s surrounded by talented, ambitious, and widely successful people all the time. Sure there are many he can date that don’t need him for his money!

Lea

Posted at 9:47 PM on September 22, 2013

I’m sure that there’s someone out there for Kristen who can see beyond her past and accept her for the person that she is. It’s probably the best gift that the person can give to Kristen.

@Guest

Posted at 9:47 PM on September 22, 2013

By his own admittance, he is too cheap to share his wealth with a woman. he would never be with an unknown. It would be beneath him. I mean he is f@ckin Rob Pattinson right!

Chris

Posted at 11:03 PM on September 22, 2013

It’s horrible I know but I kinda hope that Rob gets some b*tch pregnant and then is stuck dealing with her for the rest of his life.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:08 AM on September 23, 2013

@ Chris:
Would serve the boy right. Would teach him to keep his wandering peter in his pants, where it belongs.

Chris

Posted at 11:06 PM on September 22, 2013

Please, Kristen will find another love someday. I refuse to believe that Robert Pattinson is the end all and be all of everything. Look at the millions of women who are happy without him in their life.

Heidi

Posted at 7:19 PM on September 22, 2013

@guest, What a lovely post. It’s wonderful to hear from someone that doesn’t blame either one. I agree with you, women can handle cheating better than men, but men take cheating harder than a woman and I think that’s what made Rob move on, JMO. I, like you, wish them the best in whatever they choose to do. If everyone would just stop the name calling, I think things will calm down. It’s sad to see the filthy names both are called by their fans. They have both given us so much pleasure, they both deserve better treatment from us as fans. Please, let’s try to speak better of both of them.

lmp

Posted at 3:53 AM on September 23, 2013

I don’t think the “cheating” caused the split. After all, it was just one kiss and five minutes or so of junior high school hugs, hyped to the skies by a venal press. . Rob himself said it wasn’t that, it was a dispute about his drinking and partying–and that the relationshhip had already started to change before that happened. He had already started barhopping till all hours without her. I think the sense that the relationship was changing—that Rob had begin to pull away– helped make her vulnerable to a the flattery and adoration of a powerful older man.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 3:32 PM on September 22, 2013

MGM Kent ,yes I am from UK have you got a problem with that ,that’s what I call my mum and my kids call me mum.Get a life.
Tracey 123 prediction please is Kristen going to fly in or Rob fly out she did take his guitar you are usually up on this,so agree your prev comments,someone the same as myself who doesn’t diss anyone ,when will all the hating stop.

Posted at 8:08 PM on September 22, 2013

Kristen calles her MUM MUM but referes to her as MOM to others go look at TWI ! she actuall saod mum in the phone call in her bedroom ONLY USA referes to MUMS as MOMS and Ive no idea why? Kristens haklf Ozzie they call thier Mothers mum so it would be natural for her to call her MUM MUM not MOM

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 8:30 PM on September 22, 2013

We American’s call our mother’s , “mom” , because it is short for MOther.
Mom/MOther.
Margaret, maybe you can explain this for me, ok ? I have always wondered why Brits call their Mom, “Mum” ?
I was raised that a Mum is a flower, not the woman that bore you. That would be a mother.

On another note, i always giggle over the term ” loo” . Where the hell do you all get “loo” out of “bathroom” ?!?

loo…..

lmp

Posted at 4:08 AM on September 23, 2013

To Bad Kitty, below: Well, loo could come from the French l’eau–“the water”, short for “the water closet” another early name for it. It was also, more specifically, called the po, short for the French “le pot de chambre”, or” the chamber pot”.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:55 AM on September 23, 2013

@imp: Thank you for that wonderful explanation,and I am keeping this handy, because now,I know.

T88

Posted at 7:49 AM on September 23, 2013

Hi @*-*…in the early 20th century, there was a trade name of ‘Waterloo’ for iron cisterns in many Britsh outhouses, hence the term derive from; “I’m going to the loo…”, meaning I’m going to use the toilet

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:23 AM on September 23, 2013

thank you for your excellent explanation. When i think “waterloo” I think Napoleon. :)
thanx again ;-)

@Lynn

Posted at 3:05 PM on September 22, 2013

@Lynn – the only person that misses kirsten is her pack when she’s not their to pay for their meals, trips etc. She’s their meal ticket and Rob doesn’t miss a cheater.

@@Lynn

Posted at 6:15 PM on September 22, 2013

didn’t know Kirsten had a pack. You are so eager to spread hate you can’t even spell right you moron. Its like a feeding frenzy for you. Juvenile and immature is what you are.

Lynn

Posted at 7:07 PM on September 22, 2013

I don’t know where you got this from but I never referred to a pack in my comment. As spread hate , can’t see any hate in my comment either. Spell correctly , well maybe you should read my comment again and stop calling me a moron. Juvenile and immature you say , well put this in your bonnet, I’m in my golden years and was just a fan of both because I saw real promise and talent . Be careful who you slander. You really don’t know me . My opinion of you just sunk to the lowest depths. You are not a nice person from the sound of this post.

Posted at 8:09 PM on September 22, 2013

PCK PACK PACK !

Lori

Posted at 9:37 PM on September 22, 2013

@Lynn….all the comments were going well and rational for a change and then you spoke.

Lynn

Posted at 10:42 PM on September 22, 2013

My comment was made at 6:55 pm on Sept.22. The other comments were replies to me.mi did not make them. There was nothing insulting or nasty in what I said. Don’t know why you were ticked off but please read the comment again

@guest

Posted at 2:57 PM on September 22, 2013

@guest -you’re a piece of SH!T and we all thought you moved on from Rob but all braindead Kfans can not help themselves from commenting about him. He can have all the females friends he wants because he’s single and doesn’t need your approval. Move on Guest and write about that SLUT homewrecker Kristen Stewart.

@@guest

Posted at 3:40 PM on September 22, 2013

juvenile and immature. Quit copying my description of you. You are the only piece of sh!t here. You call her a slut but you want him to have as much sex as possible. Do you know hear yourself and how utterly idiotic you are? Please get help.

rebekahz

Posted at 12:29 AM on September 23, 2013

Slut and homewrecker and cheater are three words that have been used too much. Get over it already. You know nothing about what went on so please just stop…

lmp

Posted at 4:45 AM on September 23, 2013

Yes, he can have al the “female friends” he wants. And he’s had lots. When he was living with Nina (ages 17 through to 19) he didn’t let that fact cramp his style, partying with girls and staying out till all hours, till she finally decided he ” just wasn’t a long-term relationship kind of guy” and dumped him. He spent the year he was nineteen playing in bars and hooking up with so many different women he can’t even remember them. He himself has said he has “lain with many people”. The barkeepers around Barnes say he had a corps of groupies who followed him around even then. So the Playboy lifestyle is just fine for Rob, even when he’s living with someone, but Kirsten, who has “known” just two men in her entire life lets her boss kiss her once and hug her for five minutes, and she’s a slut? OK, got it. He’s a playboy, Yay. She’s a slut. Boo. It was ever thus.

Posted at 8:26 AM on September 23, 2013

IMP there was a mistake in that he lived with her untill he got the TWI role he left and didnt end it
Not the first time hes done that but they lived together for 3 years recheck you will find IM right
He also lived with a girl for a year before NINA He left the girl to be with NINA again he didnt tell
He just left as he said he doesnt do confrontation hed rather walk away
19 when he stopped acting and just drank was when he got with her and stayed with untill TWI
He was depressed angry hurt and she bore the b runt of it all and all shes ever said was he liked
To party with out her and go to Pubs with out her wonder how much he helped her?????
Look English men are different they expect to have sex loads of it as much as they can get
BUT they dont marry them NEVER and expect their wives to be faithful same for them as well
Englands not France Adultery is bad bad bad, Robs did no more than any English man wojuld
If given the op to sleep with loads of girls If an English girl did that shed be beyond the pale
I know its hypocrytcal but its how Englishmens are brought up I know I brought my son up
To go ot have fun but remember you only marry a nice girl he did only hed been there

@MITP UK

Posted at 1:44 PM on September 23, 2013

You know what, you are right and I can see a pattern here. he did the same thing with Nikki during Twilight. he was with her until Kristen became interested and then he just moved on. Don’t think he ever told her anything. To this day they do not talk. He never breaks up, he just moves on. Maybe that is why he doesn’t ever want to admit to a relationship. he then doesn’t have to explain. How that is not the case with Kristen and she is waiting for something that will not happen.

Lori

Posted at 2:14 PM on September 22, 2013

I started reading these comments and stopped…same old Sh*t, same old bashing, same old words over and over. I am coming here less and less and one day I will completely stop and leave it to you fans, I guess that’s what you are.

patts hides behind friends surf board

Posted at 9:52 AM on September 22, 2013

Lady in the video has a lot of gold rings and fur jacket. At least Kristen knows, from papzz, that Robert does not suffer from being lonesome and has really blond escort in the morning escaping CM.

@phbfsb

Posted at 10:12 AM on September 22, 2013

Give it up. You can’t see Pattinson in the video. Even if it was him, it’s pretty pathetic that he’s hiding at the back and it’s girl who takes the brunt of the paps.

Fur jacket in the middle of summer in LA? Lol

guest

Posted at 10:16 AM on September 22, 2013

Rob always hides behind women. I can see why none of the A-list actors want anything to do with him. Even the top male actors know how to act and have alot of male friends. Rob just has female friends because he can’t hielp himself. He loves women no matter who, when or where.

hmm,

Posted at 10:39 AM on September 22, 2013

we can not see, but we know, he it there, which in itself is quite fun.
What grown man’s behavior!

lmp

Posted at 2:53 AM on September 23, 2013

To guest, below: A man who uses and discards women does not love women, he doesn’t even like women. He loves himself.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:17 AM on September 22, 2013

Regards Tracy 123 ,she has been more often right with her tweets so suggest just wait and see.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:02 AM on September 22, 2013

If he was sitting next to someone’s mum and dad ,he must have been really been having an up market time ,get real he was out having a drink presumably with friends?No mention of the company he was keeping or was he on his own? Give him a break he can’t sit at home watching the Bake Off all the time,knowing his comments are usually jokes anyway ,he admitted it himself he has a strange sense of humour and doesn’t take things seriously when he should.

Mary-Gladys Martin Kent

Posted at 12:46 PM on September 22, 2013

well samuel when use the word mum that marks you as either a brit or a brit wanna be and also we all know about sam’s mum no? it’s like british apple crisp action going on in that pack no? that would be a joke like some people start a joke and it go on like oh you mean sam’s mom?

Posted at 8:12 PM on September 22, 2013

RACIST ONLY IN SEPTIC TANK LAMD do you refer to your MUMMY as MARRMY or MOM why?
MPsdt of the English pspeaking world say Mummmu MUM Mother Kristens half Ozzie she sould use the word MUM not MOM so your racist as well as a Homophob lovely operson you are NOT!

dee

Posted at 6:59 AM on September 22, 2013

Rob is just living his life , hope he stays sane away from too much alcohol and drugs !

hawk

Posted at 5:57 AM on September 22, 2013

@cris it is interesting what you wrote. I think, that’s really not the case pattinson. He has around a lot of people, who love him. If it were necessary, it would certainly help.
Nobody, we have not seen him drunk. Tweet may not be true and only harms his name.
Englishmen are used to drinking more, than people in the Americas.

@hawk

Posted at 10:03 AM on September 22, 2013

Even if his friends are around him, they can’t necessarily help Rob is he has an alcohol problem. Look at Monteith, he had a loving GF who supported him. He had a relapse and died. People who have an addiction or alcoholics are normally in denial and at times they hide it from people who are close to them.

Rob is the only one who can harm himself if he gets wasted publicly. People who see him drunk will just tweet it. I don’t think these people who tweet about him being wasted don’t have any reason to discredit Rob. They just tweet their observations .

Doesn’t matter if British citizens are used to drinking more than Americans. It’s about controlling how much you drink publicly or in your own home. It has nothing to do about nationality.

Posted at 8:31 AM on September 23, 2013

Yes it is its a bout CULTURE we are not AMERICANS DONT WANT TO BE AMERICAN
WE ARE ENGLISH we are 100% different to you we drink we smoke its not a crime its legal
We go out get pissed have a ball and dont go home get a gun and shoot someone
We have ALWAYS known America was ruled by the Bible Belt and was very prudish
When I was there living in the mid 70s you were roughly 15 years behind in social issues clothes
I never forget going to a Ball in NY seeing Kids with flowers and gloves I was there in a Trouser suit
hehehehe

mb

Posted at 8:46 AM on September 23, 2013

If you are saying it is all right for the english men to go out all the time and hook-up with other women you are living in the dark ages. Isn’t that what they did centuries ago. You are the one behind times. I would hate to think my husband was constantly out with other women. I can see now why Princess Diana said there was three people in her marriage. If you think that is right there is something bad wrong with you. If you can’t love one person and be faithful then you don’t need to be with one person. Be single and sling it around everywhere. Then no one gets hurt. Wonder if Rob’s dad is out all the time with other women and wonder what Rob would think about that. Sure Clare would understand if that is what you english think is right.

Posted at 5:33 AM on September 22, 2013

Probably because of its outdoor type venue its the place he can go and drink and SMOKE
Id know if it was me Id go somewere like that too I told you he hadnt given up the ciggies hehehe
How sad sitting in a Bar smoking cigs having a drink doesnt seem as if hes happy to me?

Lynn

Posted at 2:28 PM on September 22, 2013

He is not happy, never a happy expression on his face ever. I think he he knows he lost this one this time. The longer he waits the farther away from a reconciliation he gets. She did have her faults ,we all do. But to be honest they were good for each other . She was his staunchest supporter and was tired of the way he treated her. I do believe she broke with him this time. He has been behaving like a ship out of water ever since. Way too much drinking and night life wii eventually catch up with him. He looking rather warn out now. Lets see what happens when she returns . I’m surprised he hasn’t made a move to go see her now that he is finished filming. But then again there is this Perry rumor going around. Might be true ,we don’t know.

Lori

Posted at 9:49 PM on September 22, 2013

@Lynn, why are you surprised he didn’t fly to see her? They are no longer together, split, broke up, doesn’t that mean they no longer see each other as boyfriend/girlfriend. She broke his damn heart and he couldn’t stay with her. It hurt too much. He also is not looking warn out. He looks like Rob, hot and sexy as always.

Chris

Posted at 11:10 PM on September 22, 2013

I don’t think we’ll ever see another picture of Rob and Kristen together. They’ve gone their separate ways.

cris

Posted at 5:17 AM on September 22, 2013

Is Rob have alcohol addiction? According to medical point of view, alcoholism is:
Alcoholism is characterized by:

a prolonged period of frequent, heavy alcohol use
the inability to control drinking once it has begun.
physical dependence manifested by withdrawal symptoms when the individual stops using alcohol.
tolerance, or the need to use more and more alcohol to achieve the same effects.
a variety of social and/or legal problems arising from alcohol use.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Text Revision (DSM-IV-T)R requires three of the following traits to be present for a diagnosis of alcohol dependence:
tolerance, meaning that a person becomes accustomed to consuming alcohol and must increase the amount in order to obtain the desired effect
withdrawal, meaning that a person experiences unpleasant physical and psychological symptoms when he or she does not drink alcohol
the tendency to drink more alcohol than one intends; being unable to avoid drinking or stop drinking once started
devoting large blocks of time to acquiring and consuming alcohol
unsuccessful attempts to reduce or stop alcohol use
choosing to use alcohol at the expense of other important tasks or activities such as work or family obligations
drinking despite evidence of negative effects on one’s physical and/or mental health

Let us see in 3 to 6 months where rob will be. Can it happened to him? to me my answer is yes. Look at monteith and efron, I was surprised that they have a serious problems. I think his team is hiding the fact because of the Dior campaign. Who would a well known fashion house be represented by a amn who is an alcoholic? and was it in the commercial that they were pushing rob as an icon? Icon for alcoholism? I hope rob is not in denial and seek help until its too late. Hope his fans will not in denial also!

Posted at 5:39 AM on September 22, 2013

Not right to post like that IM a nurse and know that doesnt always hold true
I found and find Americans are very prudish and say people are addicts of everytinhg
Have too much sex your addicited to it when in reality the fact is the person enjoys sex
Better than buying a gun and killing people Drink more than YOU think is right they are alcys
Have a cioggie and they are going to die BUT its fun to see people smoling dope in films even
MIddle Aged and over and its funny dope causes phycotic episodes IM not a Rob fan
For gods sake hes having a bloody drink not snorting cocaine hes not been arrested has he?
JUst please AMERICA if you worry about anyone worry about hyopur coluntry aloowing any sick bastard to buy a submachine gine hjowe many people killed in USA tnhis week by Guns
23 million in Ozz NONE 62 million in UK NONE because KNOWONES allowed guns except farmers

Mary-Gladys Martin Kent

Posted at 12:53 PM on September 22, 2013

ok so it’s either destroy your livers or shoot people? come on if you are out with the boyz getting “pissed as a maggot” or “knockered” on your B day rather than spending it at your house with your woman at the age of 27 not 15 could you have an issue with alcohol? how do you know he doesn’t do cocaine? what is the drug hotel in LA? what are the DTs? some servants do actually get a physical withdrawl from alcohol use—-now clearly if buds are hanging out at a pub on a major holiday where typically people have house get togethers and have foods and open gifts and sing song on a organ electronic or piano either they have a bit of a drinking problem and or the culture in teh UK is vastly different then it is in the ussa new china—only heavy drunks hang out at bars on christmas people that don’t have families or friends houses to go to –some people call them bar flies–27 is a tad young to be a bar fly no?.yes.j

surprised

Posted at 2:58 AM on September 22, 2013

@Surprised, Posted at 2:37 AM on September 22, 2013
Do you have a lot of distorted view of, what is sexy.
But if it is a priority for you, yours ,, boyfriend ” fits thee as food for the lions, please, good appetite…..

Překvapený

Posted at 2:52 AM on September 22, 2013

@Surprised, Posted at 2:37 AM on September 22, 2013
Do you have a lot of distorted view of, what is sexy.

sam

Posted at 2:30 AM on September 22, 2013

I totally get it that Rob will keep his hook ups a secret . But i am happy that he is getting it and having a great time after he ditched the trashy cheater

surprised

Posted at 2:39 AM on September 22, 2013

@sam – I am also glad, that he is not with Perry …

@sam

Posted at 3:33 AM on September 22, 2013

Well then why do you keep bringing it up. You must be obsessed that you still want them together.

@Sam

Posted at 2:33 PM on September 22, 2013

@sam sort of pathetic and sick that you like that he is getting laid. Actually its perverted. What are you his pimp? trashy cheater? You must be referring to KP or Rputz himself.

Posted at 9:10 PM on September 22, 2013

BUT you cant handle even the thought that AFTER the breal up KS and RS may have got togetehr why? IM sure they didnt its a lie but I wait to see what will happen when she dates next and when she does I bet you it will be OPEN no hiding Rob why hes secretive its his way has been since 2008 he aint going to change now he has a Prince Charles complex but its his life!

Diana

Posted at 1:52 AM on September 22, 2013

The only thing you can see in the popcandies video is the hair of the girl and the driver.

Anyway, if that was Rob it’s pretty much how he is… He, hiding behind the surfboard at the back of the car while girl is seated in front with no protection in her face and sitting at the front. What a cowardly act that was! LOL

@Diana

Posted at 2:18 AM on September 22, 2013

Exactly! It’s just ME, ME,ME

surprised

Posted at 2:22 AM on September 22, 2013

how the level of Pattinson girl fans is high.

@Surprised

Posted at 2:37 AM on September 22, 2013

The level of girl fans for Rob is so high because he’s gorgeous, sexy, kind, sensitive, honest, trustworthy, caring, and he has many other admiral qualities. And we love him!

@@surprised

Posted at 2:44 PM on September 22, 2013

you either suffer from psychosis or shroomery if you believe all that. you need help

guest

Posted at 9:52 PM on September 22, 2013

#Diana…you can’t see him so you can’t say it was him so STFU.

@Diana

Posted at 2:33 AM on September 22, 2013

If you didn’t read the title of this crappy 30 second video, you’d never know Rob was even in it. You couldn’t see the face of the girl because she had her head down, what did you want him to do stupid, sit on her head. Go play on the cheaters posts.

@@diana

Posted at 2:49 PM on September 22, 2013

@@diana thats why no proof. he is a coward that hides like a little girl in the back seat and in the trunk of cars. How pathetic. Why does he hide? Afraid of Kristen? Afraid the womanizing label is proven?

Gwen

Posted at 4:03 AM on September 22, 2013

Funny! what a complete jerk!!!

This is BOGUS! NO ROB

Posted at 4:03 AM on September 22, 2013

@Diana — This video is a hoax! They just want hits. You can’t see a thing. Don’t waste your time. You can see the driver (some young dude) and the girl in the front seat turns her head to the side you can’t see her face. Then all you see is a big surf board in the back seat. This is not a Rob siting just someone that wants hits. Don’t fall for it like I did. This is BOGUS!!! No ROB nowhere in this pic!

hmm,

Posted at 11:16 AM on September 22, 2013

Why would a woman is hiding? What could be the reason?

Posted at 5:42 AM on September 22, 2013

Yes he does do that he has in England what we call the PRINCE CHARLES COMPLEX
He leaves all women to look after themselves gives them no help expects them to look after and out themselves

Dragana

Posted at 7:42 AM on September 22, 2013

He is the most important! None is relevant in comparison with him! Next girlfriend will be so lucky!

@Dragona

Posted at 11:12 AM on September 22, 2013

Spoken like a really obsessed fan of Rob. Hey girl! Where’s your dignity? You mean he’s everything and all in this world? C’mon? How can a girl be lucky with him when it seems it’s all about him!

Lynn

Posted at 2:34 PM on September 22, 2013

You see nothing on this video. What a fake.

wish

Posted at 1:00 AM on September 22, 2013

patts had the balls to show his girlfriend. But he does not. His strategy, possible. So his fans vulgarities of Stewart, with the consent Mr. Patts. He likes to read.

Posted at 5:43 AM on September 22, 2013

Maybe his gf is someone he knows will cause mayhem for him at the moment if he wheels her out?

mjc

Posted at 12:18 AM on September 22, 2013

Please stopping these lies about Kristen Stewart hooking up with Rupert Sanders. One day you say she tried to hook up with him and he would not see her. Now you say that she did hook up with him. Make up your mind which lie you are going with this week. I for one would like to see Robert and Kristen get back together, but it makes it hard when every day you keep printing lies about her.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 12:44 AM on September 22, 2013

@MJC GO AND LOOK AT VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE [ LIBERTY DID IT AN INSIDER TOLD ] THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND HWL WILL KNOW MANY PEOPLE KKNOW THE TRUTH, AND WILL STOP WITH THE LYING

blessy

Posted at 10:59 AM on September 22, 2013

To cathryn, actually no ones really knows what is beyond this stories its all hearsay. the video is over a year ago, and besides liberty is hurts she can say anything against kristen but do you think its all truth? I dont think you’re idiot to accept rumors from the haters…I’d rather be a fan and not a hater….

Shirlene Tong

Posted at 1:09 AM on September 22, 2013

I agree with every word of your comment ! glad someone else feels like i do !!!

Paying Nick

Posted at 11:36 PM on September 21, 2013

I think he is afraid if he announced that “he and Kristen were no longer together” he would loose publicity. He says his private life is not for sale..yet rag mags are snapped up for any story. Grow a pair RPatz…or is it all about the $$$$$$$$$

@paying nick

Posted at 11:45 PM on September 21, 2013

If he announced he was still with the slut, that could be career ending. Camille Rowe is the same age as the slut, and look at the difference, she’s absolutely gorgeous. No wonder he wants a French girl.

Paying Nick

Posted at 12:00 AM on September 22, 2013

Face it ..movie since then have sucked, unlike SWATH.

Barbara

Posted at 12:23 AM on September 22, 2013

So @paying nick poster, you are a Camille and Rob shipper. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Rob must have found Kristen beautiful to share his bed for many years. Well, if you want Rob to be with Camille tell him to go to New York and face Andrew Vanwyngarden (bf of Camille). I don’t think he has the balls to do that.

just sayin

Posted at 1:02 AM on September 22, 2013

His career is already in the crapper. He wants any girl and sometimes guys I suspect. Unfortunately the French girl is already taken cause she sees something better than Rputz. And you are a juvenile, immature, stupid piece of Sh!t.

@psyin nick, Barbara

Posted at 2:42 AM on September 22, 2013

Ya’ll sure do worry a lot about Robs balls and growing a pair. Why don’t you ask your slut if he had any balls, but be careful, she might get Robs balls confused with Rupert’s balls.

You are an idiot!!!

Posted at 4:07 AM on September 22, 2013

@@paying nick– What is your effing problem calling someone a slut. You know the term well it must fit you like a glove. YOU ARE THE SLUT!!! YOU SLUT!!! Now go learns some new words you SLUTTY SLUT!!! If you like Camille Rowe so much you go date her!

Rupert S.

Posted at 8:25 AM on September 22, 2013

There is a sequel to SWATH that I am going to direct. The title is “HO WHITE & THE COKSMAN”. It will star Kristen and yours truly. Hehehe

guest

Posted at 10:14 AM on September 22, 2013

Ish that you Rob? You are a sick bastard, do you know that?

Liberty

Posted at 5:56 PM on September 22, 2013

Rupert, you sick bastard! Get off your computer and get a job. You are 3 months behind your child support payment. You better pay up or I will get your old wrinkled balls to jail. Let’s see who gets the last laugh. Hohoho

?????

Posted at 1:20 AM on September 22, 2013

@Paying Nick
Although we all know they do not “announce” anything about their private lives (and we all respect them for that) my question to you is why does it have to be Rob that announces the breakup? Why can’t Kristen announce it?
I doubt Rob is afraid of loosing any publicity. The only publicity Rob is interested in, is for the movies he has to promote.

Posted at 6:00 AM on September 22, 2013

Sorry even in 2013 the man announces it its manners and as he didnt whats Kristen to do
IMagine her coming out last May saying Robert and I are over especially when neither of hem ever admitted being together bit hard to say its ended when they never admitted it had started?
Rob interviews always include inuendo illusions of Kristen with out actaully saying Kristen
I find it sad for nhim that all anyone wants to know about is Kris not him?
Films what films? 8weeks in a INDI film released by A24 in only certain cinemas in certain states?
12 Days in MTTS not released till mid next year Film in late Feb 6 weeks thats it NOTHING else!
He has no fuxckiung movies dick head He wiorked for almost nothing on the Rover his fee$12mil
Budget for Rover $5million so his wage? MTTS 12 dAYS WORK his pay $12 million dont be daft
Feb JD film budget for entire film 10 to 15 million oyu tink they can pay him 12 million? 3 left
Hes either bought in to the film or is acting equity rates well under a million nothing wrong with that
MBL on HOLD QOD not till 2015 and is now being rethought so what film future?

Drinking and oh yeah...drinking

Posted at 11:23 PM on September 21, 2013

Rob is a boy slut..aka baby Daddy

ashley

Posted at 1:00 AM on September 22, 2013

Rob is gorgeous and sexy ……..jealous much !! he should be out with a new girl soon

wish

Posted at 1:03 AM on September 22, 2013

He does not have the balls to, cowardly or strategy.

out of the closet

Posted at 1:04 AM on September 22, 2013

that would be ever night right? sometime guys just to mix it up. I think he will be out with a guy soon. Here comes Rputz out of the closet!

@out of the closet

Posted at 2:45 AM on September 22, 2013

Maybe Rob and the cheater can both come out of the closet together.

@drinking

Posted at 1:02 AM on September 22, 2013

If it’s true, and it is Robs, it should be one beautiful baby, cause they are both beautiful!

@@drinking

Posted at 1:06 AM on September 22, 2013

the kid will come out asking to party and have a drink. may come out farting.

@@drinking

Posted at 1:10 AM on September 22, 2013

Most babies do!

Rosalie

Posted at 10:57 PM on September 21, 2013

Look at the video on popcandies. Robbie is hiding behind a surfboard while goes away with a blonde in a car. He’s a coward, he loves to hide his girlfriends.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 11:07 PM on September 21, 2013

Which one ??

Rosalie

Posted at 11:28 PM on September 21, 2013

PopcandiesHdTv, it was posted 2 hours ago.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 11:29 PM on September 21, 2013

thank
you :)

@Rosalie

Posted at 12:40 AM on September 22, 2013

I’d hide behind a surfboard to be Robs girlfriend. He, he, he.

@@Rosalie

Posted at 12:54 AM on September 22, 2013

Me too. To be kissed like he kissed Camille in the elevator scene, hell yea, I’d hide behind pretty much anything. Woo hoo! Yes RoB!

@@Rosalie

Posted at 1:09 AM on September 22, 2013

you would have to be a good farter. Do you fart good?

@@@rosalie

Posted at 1:13 AM on September 22, 2013

Count me in, would love to spend a night or two with Rob, then I could die happy! Wow, I’ll have wonderful dreams tonight!

@@Rosalie

Posted at 1:13 AM on September 22, 2013

you both sound like a couple of sluts. Just what he likes.

@@rosalie

Posted at 1:19 AM on September 22, 2013

Where do I sign up. To be with Rob, good god, is every woman’s dream, but hiding behind a surfboard, oh he’ll, I’ll do it to be with Rob, count me in!

@@rosalie

Posted at 1:24 AM on September 22, 2013

Hey, I want some of that action.n i’ll be last in line because you ladies were here first. I must tell you, it will be hard waiting my turn. Can’t wait! I’d be excited as a kid on Christmas!

Diana

Posted at 1:32 AM on September 22, 2013

@@@Rosalie guess you’re giving Rob exactly what he wants …. one nighters. Fall in line sluts… Oh! What happened with wanting to be with a girl for 10 years? I guess 10 mins or less with be enough for you… Exactly what he wants… LOL

@@rosalie

Posted at 1:34 AM on September 22, 2013

What the? Are you guys offering up Rob for something. Trying to follow this post, he was hiding a girl behind a surf board right? And several of you would like to be that girl right? Well…….I want some of that action, right now. Would be a dream come true. Hope Rob knows all women want him. And that kiss in the elevator with Camille. I have NEVER seen a man kiss a woman like that. Just absolutely possess her like that. Later ya’ll, gotta go take a cold shower. Bye.

@@rosalie

Posted at 1:57 AM on September 22, 2013

Are we havin a contest over Rob? Shut the front door and gimme some. I’d jump him like a wild animal. Whew just the thought is ……………fine. I could think of other words, but they would be x rated. Yummy.

Yeah

Posted at 3:30 AM on September 22, 2013

Just proves that theres some women with no self respect still exists out there.

happy

Posted at 1:03 AM on September 22, 2013

OH Rob was out with a blonde ………i am so excited , the blonde could be Camille . Hope it is true . I love Rob and Camille together

@happy

Posted at 1:14 AM on September 22, 2013

she don’t want him. Smart girl

@happy

Posted at 1:16 AM on September 22, 2013

Me too, weren’t they great together? She’s a beautiful and sexy girl, it was just wonderful, the chemistry between them.

This is a hoax!!! No Rob with blonde here!

Posted at 4:18 AM on September 22, 2013

@happy – You are another LIAR! These commenters are trying to get people to go to their site and look at their video for hits. ROB IS NOT IN THIS VIDEO! Do not be mislead by these juveniles. Some ugly girl (blonde hair) in a car front seat hiding her face. Rob is nowhere in site. DO NOT GO TO THEIR SITE! IT IS A HOAX!!

lmp

Posted at 3:21 AM on September 23, 2013

@ yeah. It proves there’s ONE woman out there with no self-respect and many aliases. i

Why hide?

Posted at 1:52 AM on September 22, 2013

@Rosalie– Why is he hiding his new gf or his one night stand??? He is a single man and “open” to dating. So why hide? Anybody got the answer to that?

Posted at 6:02 AM on September 22, 2013

If hes hiding maybe hes doesnt want Kristen to know or maybe he wants to tease her who knows
Whio cares he can go out wiht ayne its his life and boy has he messed it up big time

Rob is not in video!!!

Posted at 4:12 AM on September 22, 2013

@Rosalie– YOU LIE! Rob is not in this video. This is a hoax just to get hits. Rob is nowhere in this video. The only thing you will see is some goofy boy behind the driver’s wheel and some girl hiding her face in the front seat and a big surf board in the back seat. That’s it! Don’t waste your time going to this site. They just want hits. Rob is not in this video!!!!!

charlotte crowder

Posted at 10:31 PM on September 22, 2013

Been sitting here reading these comments f or 30 min.Thirty minutes I can’t get back. So guess I will put my 2 cents in the pot. Ok For 2 weeks or so there was alot written about Michele Rodriguez and some other woman he was hanging out with. What happened to them? Did they do something and he cut them out of his life? If he keeps cutting people out there’s not gonna be anyone left but the 4 guys in London!! There not with him all the time so guess they are safe or maybe he has cut them out to. What is there about the new bar he likes so much now? Just new people to pick up? I think Rob has some serious psychological problems. Do ANY of you think he is missing Kristen? I really think she kicked him out and his pride has been seriously wounded. She got tired of his womanizing and his drinking. I keep getting little snippets of the Katy being pregnant. Is someone suggesting if she is it is Rob’s? I wrote along time ago that this might happen. She wanted him then when she had him she went back to John. Rob told her him or me. Another ego bruising! If she is and it is his poor child!! He at one time wanted children with Kristen.This one be an accident I am sure. This would totally devastate Kristen. She wanted a home marraige and children with him and he said he wanted the same thing to. They supposedly took dance lessons to dance at their wedding.He was desinging her engagement ring and writing a song to sing to her at their wedding. My how times changed.Covering everthing. NO to the RS fling!! NO to her trying to get with him!! Yes to it being more poor poor Rob sympathy! He needs help. I have never seen such a change in someone or maybe Kristen kept it well hidden from us. She was the BEST thing that EVER happened to him.He will never find somone who will love him for him as she did. She loved him BEFORE anyone knew who RPutz was. Heart throb? NO heartbreaker!! Kristen did wrong her pay back came back to bite her in the heart! I am one of many who wanted them to get back together. Not with him behaving like he is though..She may forgive him someday.Who knows.When he sees her with another man he may say what have I done? Kristen is the most beautiful natural beauty in HW. I hope her career continues. Yes and Rob’s movies have not done well and I think that will continue.

Chris

Posted at 11:14 PM on September 22, 2013

There is no proof that’s Rob in the back seat. He’s never done that before. Don’t think he would hide under a surfboard, new girlfriend or not!