Justin Bieber’s Romantic Bahamas Trip With Jacque Rae Pyles Revealed

Sat, September 21, 2013 2:53pm EDT by 171 Comments
Jacque Rae Pyles Justin Bieber Romantic Trip
Courtesy of Instagram

Posted at 4:53 PM on November 19, 2013

I HATE THE WORDS PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME OR OTHER KIDS OR THEIR PARENTS.,

Posted at 4:51 PM on November 19, 2013

I WILL HAVE A BAD LIFE BECAUSE ITS OUR MOM’S MOUTH AND SHE TOLD ME NOT TO SAY ANYTHING TO SAMANTHA I DON’T KNOW WHY.

Posted at 12:34 PM on November 19, 2013

I DON’T WANT T BE HERE IN PLATINUM ANYMORE IA MA IN DAMSEL IN DESTRESS AND THAT IS NO DAMN JOKE.

Posted at 12:29 PM on November 19, 2013

I have been having a couple bad days I don’t know why though.

Posted at 2:33 PM on November 18, 2013

I DON’T LIKE PEOPLE WHAT EVER THEY ABOUT ME BUT I JUST TRY TO LEAVE THEM ALONE. DON’T MINE THEIR MOTOR MOUTHS.

Posted at 2:32 PM on November 18, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND AUSTIN MAHONE ONE DIRECTION AND SELENA GOMEZ MY FAMILY FRIENDS AND I THINK THAT IS A GOOD IDEA TO DO BEFORE I GET OUT OF PLATINUM.

Posted at 8:18 PM on November 15, 2013

JAMIE SOLOMON AND HER FAMILY SHOULD NEVER COME BACK TO PLATINUM BECAUSE SHE JUST LET HER KIDS BE MEAN TO US AND SHE DOESN’T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER DAMN PRECIOUS BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 4:25 PM on November 15, 2013

You have people come into your life shockingly and suprisingly. You have losses that you never thought you’d experience. You have rejection and you have learn how to get the next day and go on with it.

Posted at 4:18 PM on November 15, 2013

In a relationship each person should support the other; they should lift each other up.

Posted at 4:15 PM on November 15, 2013

Believe that is worth living and belief will help create the fact<

Posted at 4:14 PM on November 15, 2013

Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain<

Posted at 4:12 PM on November 15, 2013

America will never destroyed from outside. If we falter and lose freedoms, it will be because we destroy ourselves. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.

Posted at 2:22 PM on November 15, 2013

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out alive!!! i’v learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how they made them feel. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let god deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too. America will never be destroyed from outside. If we falter and lose freedoms, it will be because we destroyed our selves.

Posted at 5:15 PM on November 13, 2013

JUSTIN BIEBER SHOULD BE WITH A GIRL WHO WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIM AND THAT I WOULD DO IF I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 2:20 PM on November 11, 2013

Our Grandma’s birthday is on November 14th 2013 I hope she come to Platinum to visit us down here only If she wants to.

Posted at 9:26 PM on November 8, 2013

WE ARE HAVING A PARTY AT OUR SCHOOL HAVING A GOOD TIME.

Posted at 12:29 PM on November 7, 2013

I THINK I AM SURE OF HIM BEING MINE I AM GOING TO WAIT UNTIL 18 YRS. OLD TO BE WITH HIM I LOVE AND MISS HIM VERY MUCH.

Posted at 12:27 PM on November 7, 2013

I MISS MY BEST FRIEND BECAUSE HE ALWAYS WILL BE MINE FOREVER.

school uniform johanessburg

Posted at 8:50 AM on November 5, 2013

your blog is very nice i like it.

Posted at 4:56 PM on November 4, 2013

I DON’T WANT TO LIVE IN PLATINUM ANYMORE BECAUSE PEOPLE DON’T SEEM TO CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER THAT’S WHAT I AM SEEING AROUND HERE FOR YEARS. I WANT TO LIVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND GO TO THEIR SCHOOL. I THINK THAT WOULD BE GOOD FOR ME.

Posted at 1:58 PM on October 25, 2013

OUR MOM IS MAD TODAY BECAUSE OF ARLIN, HE IS A LITTLE BRAT WE ALL WERE LIKE THAT BUT AS WE GOT OLDER WE KNOW MUCH BETTER.

Posted at 3:47 PM on October 23, 2013

I THINK I COULD GET DONE WITH SCHOOL HERE IN PLATINUM FIRST 2 MORE YEARS UNTIL I GET OUT OF HERE. SOME PEOPLE DON’T LIKE TO STAY IN JUST ONE PLACE THE WHOLE YEAR.

Posted at 1:12 PM on October 23, 2013

TODAY IS MY OUR MOM’S BIRTHDAY AND OUR UNCLE DONALD I HE IS 29 YEARS OLD TODAY AND OUR MOM IS 39 YRS. OLD I MADE HER SOMETHING AND JOCELYN MY FRIEND WAS GOING TO HELP ME WITH THE DESIGN.

Posted at 2:50 PM on October 22, 2013

I REALLY WANT TO GET AWAY FROM HER FOREVER BECAUSE SHE IS PULLS MY HAIR AND CALLS ME BAD NAMES AT HOME OR WHERE EVER WE GO.

Posted at 12:48 PM on October 22, 2013

I HOPE I NEVER COME BACK TO PLATINUM FOR MY MOM BECAUSE SHE SAID WHAT WAS TRUE. I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND IN ALASKA SOME WHERE.