Justin Bieber’s Romantic Bahamas Trip With Jacque Rae Pyles Revealed

Sat, September 21, 2013 2:53pm EDT by 171 Comments
Jacque Rae Pyles Justin Bieber Romantic Trip
Courtesy of Instagram

Etugatuk@yahoo.com

Posted at 12:25 PM on January 7, 2014

Happy New year to 2014 and I came back from Dillingham yesterday. Loved you yesterday love you still always and forever.

Etugatuk@yahoo.com

Posted at 9:30 PM on December 6, 2013

Guys are easy gong and girls are a little harder to please but that’s okay This is by Alexa Vega.

Etugatuk@yahoo.com

Posted at 5:29 PM on November 20, 2013

Have a good day everyone and I love you all very much.

Etugatuk@yahoo.com

Posted at 5:25 PM on November 19, 2013

I LOVE JARED BECAUSE HE CARES FOR ME AND I DO THE SAME FOR HIM AND HIS FRIENDS THAT LIVE NOT TOO FROM FROM HERE.

Etugatuk@yahoo.com

Posted at 5:23 PM on November 19, 2013

I PROBABLY WOULD BE HAPPY WITH TIMOTHY BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE A GOOD GUY TO ME JUST LIKE THE PILOTS IN ALASKA.

Etugatuk@yahoo.com

Posted at 5:04 PM on November 19, 2013

THERE ARE 7 PILOTS IN BETHEL I REALLY THINK ONE OF THEM WOULD BE GOOD FOR ME BUT I FOUND A GUY. I LIKE JARED BECAUSE THE LAST TIME HE CAME HERE WE WENT WALKING ON THE BEACH.

Etugatuk@yahoo.com

Posted at 5:01 PM on November 19, 2013

JOSH IS A TROOPER THAT WOULD WATCH OVER ME AND I LOVE HIM TOO, I LIKE WHAT HE HAS AS HIS JOB. HE LIVES IN BETHEL ALASKA THAT IS NORTH.

Etugatuk@yahoo.com

Posted at 4:58 PM on November 19, 2013

I ALWAYS THINK I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO PLATINUM BECAUSE I THINK THAT WOULD BE GOOD FOR ME TO DO I JUST DON’T BELONG HERE ONLY WITH TIMOTHY HE IS MINE AND I REALLY LOVE HIM AND HE FEELS THE SAME WAY THAT I DO.

Etugatuk@yahoo.com

Posted at 4:56 PM on November 19, 2013

I COULD GET REALLY HURT OR OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD GET HURT I DON’T THINK THAT IS RIGHT WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THEIR STUDENTS OR KIDS IN THIS DAMN SMALL VILLAGE.

Etugatuk@yahoo.com

Posted at 4:54 PM on November 19, 2013

PEOPLE IN PLATINUM KNOW HOW TO SAY BAD THINGS AND BE REALLY RUDE OR SAY SOMETHING THAT IS NOT TRUE. THAT IS VERY DAMN STUPID WHAT THEY THINK.