Eiza Gonzalez Has Had More Plastic Surgery Than A Nose Job — Docs Say

Sat, September 21, 2013 5:52pm EDT by 87 Comments
Eiza Gonzalez Plastic Surgery
Getty, Gustavo Caballero/Entertainment/Getty Images

cirugia de nariz

Posted at 1:36 PM on May 13, 2014

Pero que cambio el de Eiza Gonzales. Parece que se hizo muchas cirugías plásticas. Personalmente no me gusta cómo ha quedado, parece un maniquí. Me gustaba mas antes.

bribri

Posted at 12:22 AM on November 20, 2013

I want a new face too!!! How much? I am so ugly like the before picture and I truly could use some professional help. I don’t judge the girl and I think it’s great ugly people like us have a chance in life to get with good looking people.

Azie

Posted at 1:33 AM on October 31, 2013

el chiste es que Eiza está repinchefea y que está toda hechiza, y sabe que si se dejaba su cara de marrana y el cuerpo igual no iba a poder ser putita de televisa….aparte es mala actriz y canta peor que perro, neta no le hagan publicidad a alguien que en su país no brilla, simplemente porque es MUY MALA EN SU TRABAJO.

Sue

Posted at 5:36 PM on October 30, 2013

———Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Buzz95.ℭ­­Oℳ

Truth

Posted at 3:26 AM on October 24, 2013

Even though your face changes with age, it’s clear she’s had alot of work done. Your looks don’t completely morph like that without surgery. She got something done to her jaw clearly, she admitted to a nose job, and looks like she’s had several fillers and boxtox injections. Maybe even a chin implant which is now very noticeable.

francesca

Posted at 1:19 AM on October 21, 2013

Now you can’t compare someone who is like 17 to right now at age 23, obviously some features will change, and she was very honest about her nose job. What’s wrong about fixing one imperfection? Besides from that she has only done one surgery. Plus she’s not using Liam. She’s huge in Mexico and I am a huge fan. If they want to be together let them be.

Paola

Posted at 2:26 AM on October 28, 2013

She is plastic surgery project, believe me…. I’m from Mexico and I have seen this girl in person, she is make up and not natural. I don’t have any thing against plastic surgery but this is too much… It’s obvious she has a low esteem and wants to cover her problem by changing herself. She is only 23 years old and she has more surgerys than a lot of other mature famous woman’s…. Ooh and she say’s she want to be a role model to girls…no thanks… If I wanted to be famous is because of my work…. No because in the first month in the United I’m being photograph kissing with an actor….. Shame of the “famous” people we have in Mexico

Nikki C.

Posted at 12:20 PM on October 28, 2013

Actually it is very clear and obvious that she has had more then one surgery. She may be famous in Mexico but she is using Liam to become famous in America too, which BTW will NEVER happen, I mean look at her HOT MESS!

elena

Posted at 9:10 PM on October 14, 2013

Shes not 16 in the first picture shes 18. And I don’t know one person who’s looks have changed that much from 18 to 23. Shes gorgeous, but needs to stop with the surgery’s or she might end up looking weird.

Ana

Posted at 11:35 PM on October 5, 2013

Digan lo que quieran, pero a ella nunca la verán haciendo los desfiguros de Miley, nunca.

missypink

Posted at 7:39 PM on October 2, 2013

Eiza is obviously just using Liam to get attention in the U.S to get her way in Hollywood girl is smart.. But he can do way better at getting another attractive girl..

Nikki C.

Posted at 11:28 AM on October 10, 2013

I agree. She is just using him like he used Miley. I think Miley deserves better and sadly so does he.