Selena Gomez’s Sexy Cutout Dress At Versace Show — For Justin Bieber?

Fri, September 20, 2013 9:49pm EDT by 69 Comments
Selena Gomez Versace
SplashNews

Kelly Jackson

Posted at 8:50 AM on September 21, 2013

Why does every time she dresses sexy it has to be for Justin. Plus how is this a goth look.

PAIGE4JUSTIN

Posted at 8:45 AM on September 21, 2013

Hay guys okay so I know it’s going to be hard to believe but Paige Conway, the girl that met Justin on the Ellen Show, and at a wedding he crashed LOL (I have no idea about her last name sorry) they’ve actually been seen together again, they’ve been doing secret hookups…if you don’t believe me check it out on Google images it’s not an edited pic it’s REAL, I went on her twitter/instagram at midnight and she put a picture of them KISSING but quickly took it off….hehe too late coz I saw….TRUST GUYS I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES…Justin will date a FAN and it’s PAIGE…EEEEPPPP

tasnima

Posted at 8:49 AM on September 21, 2013

THIS PAIGE4BIEBER GIRL/BOY WHOEVER IS RIGHT.
it’s been going on since yesterday, I cant find it on Google though, but my mate who loves paige I don’t know why ahahaha, saw it herself, sooooo, I guess a new chapter has begun for Justin

Mitchie

Posted at 8:40 AM on September 21, 2013

Hey wats ur deal with justine?he is a rock star so suck it up n stop being a hater

John Eubanks

Posted at 8:37 AM on September 21, 2013

HL you truly are a bunch of HEADLINE WHORES! Bieber is yesterday’s idiot. Get the ferk over it. Selena is on a stellar path. Bieber is a desperate little turd. This gravy train is done.

Mitchie

Posted at 8:40 AM on September 21, 2013

tim

Posted at 12:30 PM on September 21, 2013

he’s a tween pop-music star. not rock star.

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 7:25 AM on September 21, 2013

HLife staff, I know you guys are used to me being a tad ‘loquacious’ when it comes to Selena on here. However,with this particular pic’,I’m gonna have to keep-it-short:
“WOW!” And; “So Intensely Beautiful and Incredibly Sexy—I can hardly speak…”
#LivingFire…
Hollywood—Out…

Mitchie

Posted at 8:35 AM on September 21, 2013

Finaly a positive coment 4rom u!selena totaly rocks!

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 4:01 AM on September 22, 2013

@Mitchie: You must have me mistaken for someone else. I post nothing but Positive and Cool comments about Selena. I happen to think she’s Incredible. So much so,that I call her ‘WonderWoman’.
So—thanks for the support,but,I am pretty-much against all the haters that just want to put Selena down.
I’ve answered much more than you get to see,though. Because ‘HollywoodLife’,here,has a bad habit of erasing my answers,replies,and comments. Like one they erased where I replied to a moronic-imbecile named ‘Kawaii’ last night on the Selena article about ‘Russia not letting her perform because of her stance on gay rights’.
I guess the staff here,likes to pick & choose who can say what,instead of letting everyone have their say…They must not be fans of the 1st amendment…
Oh well—that’s how it goes…
Thanks again for your positive comment. Keep’em coming!
Later all; Hollywood—out.

vickyfrancis

Posted at 6:12 AM on September 21, 2013

i love you selena exactly. i see that stalkers of you. some makes your relation with nial . some with justin . some with austin. and you are supporting them . you gives them your new new photos. i doesn’t takes any of them . i doesn’t makes your relation with other. they just comes in my suggestions. and mostly you supported them. :)

crecylove

Posted at 6:09 AM on September 21, 2013

you luk great selena gomes

vickyfrancis

Posted at 6:06 AM on September 21, 2013

vickyfrancis

Posted at 5:47 AM on September 21, 2013

ummuwhaa what’s up with your ups and down . what happened? :)

vickyfrancis

Posted at 5:44 AM on September 21, 2013

to buy a new cell phone number is very easy . just we have to submit our pan card xerox and two photos and we must fill that form . so simple :)

Mitchie

Posted at 8:38 AM on September 21, 2013

How many times do u coment?

vickyfrancis

Posted at 5:40 AM on September 21, 2013

next month i’ll buy my cell phone number. this which i am using is my mom’s cell phone number . now i’ll buy my own number next month just for you :)

vickyfrancis

Posted at 5:37 AM on September 21, 2013

now i am bored using my mom’s cell phone number. now i’ll buy my new number which will be in my name :)

vickyfrancis

Posted at 5:35 AM on September 21, 2013

;)

aquarius64

Posted at 5:33 AM on September 21, 2013

Not everything Selena does is to impress or win back the Canadian twerp. Time to get new interns, HL.

vickyfrancis

Posted at 5:23 AM on September 21, 2013

what’s up babe selena? ummwahhhhhh :)

Hi

Posted at 2:00 AM on September 21, 2013

She wasn’t that sexy if you look at other pics

Jadaneale

Posted at 11:51 PM on September 20, 2013

Who cares

ally

Posted at 11:04 PM on September 20, 2013

She was just promoting Versace. It’s one of their dresses presented on the catwalk. It has nothing to do with Justin

emily

Posted at 10:57 PM on September 20, 2013

She’s growing up! And if it is to grab the attention of a certain someone, it’s not Justin!

A

Posted at 10:44 PM on September 20, 2013

Stop referring to bieber If they wanted to they would be BACK TOGETHER

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 10:36 PM on September 20, 2013

this is so tiring, everything she does there is alway’s that question:
looking sad>>>>>>>>>>>>>because of biebery………..
looking happy>>>>>>>>>>not missing biebery……

……………and so on, pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!

John Clark

Posted at 10:36 PM on September 20, 2013

Selena looks great in anything she wears !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aymar swan

Posted at 10:34 PM on September 20, 2013

let her be happy!!!

corrina williams

Posted at 10:03 PM on September 20, 2013

Like Selena and Justin can’t do anything or say anything without people thinking they getting back together or miss each other!!stupid,stupid,and stupid !!!!u need to take down rhianna and Chris too.they done also since may!!!u took liam out,and they broke up a week or two ago,but Justin and Selena been done since January and they still up here.and Chris and rhianna been done since may,and they still up here.like what,is miley special or something?!?

corrina williams

Posted at 10:00 PM on September 20, 2013

Omg whoever,made this is high on crack!!!like seriously?!?do u really think she got dressed up for her ex,really?!?she was going to an important event,who wouldn’t get dressed up.what u think,she said ”oh Justin might like it if I wear this,so I’ll wear this tonight”!!are u kidding me.like I know u bored,but come on!!be realistic.they are over just let them go.and take Selena and justin off of the heading bar,they are done.u had Miley and liam up there,but they broke up like a
week or two ago,and justin/Selena broke up months ago,why won’t u take them down already!!!?!we all know u some crazy obsessed Jelena fan,but this is getting out of hand.when it comes to pic proof or justin saying something about Selena,then it makes since,but when u say that Selena said something random,or Justin said something random,it don’t make since.cause u don’t know what they mean.stop going t conclusions thinking they in love or they getting back together cause of some stupid reason.until u have a pic of him and Selena kissing..stop this Jelena crap!!!!!!