Rihanna & Drake Should Date: They Would Be A Sexy Couple

Fri, September 20, 2013 9:16pm EDT by 16 Comments
Rihanna Drake Do Overs
Bauer-Griffin

sandy

Posted at 9:06 PM on November 13, 2013

Rihanna and Drake should both be in Houston now. I am so glad she moved on. The other guy is baggage.

Xislander

Posted at 8:40 AM on September 22, 2013

They’re friends, no more no less. But enough of your erroneous speculations, where can I get that black & white jacket! That Bajan’s line, just impeccable!

Oshah

Posted at 9:57 PM on September 21, 2013

Drake would make a great husband. Rihanna needs to learn its ok to be loved by someone nice

franz

Posted at 1:35 PM on September 21, 2013

drake and rihanna are just friends
riri love his music & drake love her music

rosario

Posted at 9:15 AM on September 21, 2013

Rihanna should reconcile with Matt Kemp she was a different down to earth woman when she was with that guy we dont know what went wrong but Drake Chris = DRaMA for my queen Matt Kemp = dramafree

Kayla

Posted at 7:15 AM on September 21, 2013

Seriously, you bloggers on here are ridiculous acting like the relationship stans on twitter. In fact, you’re worse. Smh

hossna

Posted at 6:42 AM on September 21, 2013

i love Rihanna! she deserve the Best. im not sure about their feel. it seems like drake still loves nicki minaj! he said it in his interview with ellen and also he sing it in his new song about nicki! also riri tweeted drakes songs lyrics but i think it was just bcoz she love his music and he is rihanna’s good friend! i dont think they are falling in love together but i Wish!

dumb

Posted at 11:18 AM on September 21, 2013

HE SAD NICKI IS LIKE FAMILY AND SAID NOTHING HAS EVER HAPPENED DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE INTERVIEW

kris

Posted at 4:35 AM on September 21, 2013

if he has any smarts he will stay away from her bad news

santosvallejo

Posted at 2:42 AM on September 21, 2013

I wish so bad that Drake and rihanna were officially a couple… he is a perfect gentleman..and they are both very compatible in their careers…just hoping for the best and hopefully soon I will read or see pics of them together.

da iws

Posted at 2:24 AM on September 21, 2013

Drake said no do overs but it’s ironic meaning that ESPECIALLY with RIHANNA she’s the only ex who he does go back to a try again with their relationship hopefully this time they can SETTLE DOWN THEY ARE AT THE AGE for settling down.

fried dyed and laid to the side like tamar

Posted at 12:31 AM on September 21, 2013

Drake seem to smart to fall into that trap like Chris did…..no do overs.

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 10:42 PM on September 20, 2013

please no, IS HE SLEEPWALKING 24 HOURS A DAY?

mncvmreu458

Posted at 9:52 PM on September 20, 2013

xb

corrina williams

Posted at 9:27 PM on September 20, 2013

I agree so much!!like they know they love each other,why won’t they just admit it already!!I don’t love rhianna,but I like her,and I think her and drake would be a perfect couple.and even though I love Chris will all my heart,I agree he not the one for her.he beat her,and treated her like crap.he may always have love for her,caused she was was his first love,but he loves kae now.he moved on,and its time rhianna moves on too!!!I know Chris and ri will always care for each other,I don’t think she will ever say she hates him or she over him,but its time she forget about him already.he in love with kae,and kae only,she treats him so good,and im sure she is a very faithful girlfriend,I hope Chris is a good bf too!!Omg I love kae,she is so beautiful,and sweet.I don’t even know her,but I feel it.the way she always there for him,and talking or tweeting pics or messages about him.they belong together forever!!!!!rhianna and drake belong together..so cute.just whoever she with,leave Chris alone.I want him happy with kae,and I don’t think he
acting himself with rhianna.kae makes him feel manly,and more mature.rhianna
just makes him feel like a little kid again.that may be good,but sometimes its
not!!!point is:Chris belongs with kae,and rhianna belongs with drake…they love
each other,they just too shy and scared to do something about it!!and she
probably worried him and Chris will have another fight about it.
Drianna forever and chrisuche forever!!haha I made that name up!!

trey

Posted at 6:12 PM on September 21, 2013

This matching up is wrong .RI can date who she wants too, this is the EMPRESS you are talking about. RI do not need anyone help her, so all you match makers find a mam for yourself .