Miley Cyrus Is Thrilled Eiza González Is Embarrassing Liam Hemsworth

Fri, September 20, 2013 10:33pm EDT by 67 Comments
Miley Cyrus Eiza Gonzalez Liam Hemsworth
FameFlyNet/SplashNews

Line Let's Get Rich Cheats

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 29, 2014

This is my first time visit at here and i am really happy to read everthing at alone
place.

sbobet

Posted at 10:51 AM on January 28, 2014

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m
impressed! Very useful info specially the last part :) I
care for such info much. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time.
Thank you and best of luck.

selenecrear

Posted at 2:18 PM on January 10, 2014

Well first I happen to like Mikey for being who she wants to be and doing what every other singer/actress has had to do to get out of certain shadows. You may not like what she does, and that’s your choice. But you don’t live her life or know what she’s been through. So it’s okay to call her names, belittle her and judge her right? I am proud of her for doing her. but before you cast any stones, you might want to look yourself in the mirror first, because we all have something or someone that can and will judge us.

Jlopez

Posted at 4:36 PM on January 2, 2014

The plastic surgery made her gorgeous….say they were to have kids it’s still gonna come out with HER original genes. God gave you what you have. Be happy and proud. After announcing a break off of their engagement I would have been a lot more upset than Miley. Her career has only sky rocketed after every stunt she pulls. She’s one smart lady!

anna

Posted at 2:13 PM on November 20, 2013

I think that miley needs to grow up alread. Is she wants to be mature enough to show off her body (which is very pretty. n/h) then shw needs to be the same about this situation. If you really look at the pictures of the “public make out” between Liam and Eiza you will see that they are in a covered parking lot. Not in a public place to me. And id he really did it to embarraze Miley i think he had a good enough reason. I mean reallyif they were engaged why would she expose her body do much. I would see how his parents wouldnt like her if they are so religious. Riding a wrecking ball nakef infront of millions of people makes a nose job look like nothing. And yeah Eiza looks better because shes gotten older. Everyone does. She lost a bunch of weight and got taller obviously her face will loom leaner, it happens to tall ppl. So grow up a little Miley. Get over it. Im sure every girl has had her heart broken and they arent slutting around…

Mamacitagirl

Posted at 10:33 AM on November 24, 2013

I agree with you, I honesty think Liam didn’t do something wrong, I mean he comes from a stricted royal family who isn’t easy to get a aproving with, yet Miley is saying things that even isn’t true, so there is more something behind than telling an speaking out.

Nan Vida (@jv_nan)

Posted at 7:21 PM on November 9, 2013

miley is what i call a triple s. slut, skank,and stupid

Daniela

Posted at 8:04 PM on October 16, 2013

Eiza only had one surgery and it was to her nose. She has always said that she was insecure about her nose. So it makes her feel good. Miley is just acting a fool and young right now. This catty stuff seems like something the Miley from disney channel would do, so if she is trying to change her image this isn’t helping her.
But I love Miley new look, just not her new crazy actions. And I have always been fan of Eiza she is so Gorgeous.

Nan Vida (@jv_nan)

Posted at 7:14 PM on November 9, 2013

i totally agree

tamerica

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 31, 2013

all fo you need to grow up and mind your bisness

Sandra

Posted at 9:51 PM on October 4, 2013

Well atleast miley never cheated on Liam n we all r making miley hoe just coz of her raunchy image than I guess each and every actresses n singers in Hollywood is definately a slut if u have see their sex scenes in movies from angelina Jolie to each and every actress…so people hating miley r just bunch of lowlife who love to control others life

Tiana

Posted at 12:32 AM on October 4, 2013

Sad… I bet you Miley Cyrus had never heard of this chick in her life! it’s not that im racist towards eiza I’m mexican too…. but I think the real issue here is the fact that he messed up not only with Eiza but even before with January Jones honestly, i think this is a publicity stunt for both Liam and Eiza. Even then I think it backfired ’cause I think Miley’s career will only skyrocket from here and if Liam’s family is really that religious and conservative maybe they should start looking at their son a little harder!

Ely

Posted at 4:43 PM on October 1, 2013

Im pretty sure once you put Eiza’s nose job and Mileys self destructing behavior on a scale Eiza’s nose job situation is almost non existant. Plus Eiza is wayyy more gorgeous and elegant !!! Pura belleza. Miley needs to stop being so pitiful and catty.

cyp

Posted at 6:23 AM on September 26, 2013

eiza is really hot and miley is very disturbed. jealous!

necole

Posted at 9:12 AM on December 26, 2013

You know its not always about the money and fame have u ever heard about LOVE? i totally agree with u though eiza gonzalez had a plasticvsurgery she is pretty and miley knows that JEALOUS!

cyp

Posted at 6:18 AM on September 26, 2013

jealous

Sam

Posted at 12:56 PM on September 25, 2013

While it’s wrong to call out what Eiza is (someone who has had surgery for NO reason), Miley’s right (if she actually said it, I doubt it) about him being a hypocrite. Think about how many times they ever made out in public or had ANY PDA. He’s always been really uptight about keeping his personal life underwraps, so why now? Why makeout with this chick when he knows there are cameras ALWAYS on him (Especially after the break up announcement). It’s obvious he was out to hurt Miley. I don’t support her new image, but I don’t believe she deserved that and Eiza is playing the game also. I would believe the statements that were said if Miley had some sort of meltdown after the breakup, but she hasn’t. She hasn’t tweeted about it, she hasn’t gone off about it, the only thing that she’s really done is cry on stage during “Wrecking Ball”… and obviously it’s one emotional song so of course she’s going to cry. Leave her alone and stop spreading gossip and lies.

carine

Posted at 6:55 AM on September 29, 2013

LOL… The matter here is to be objective, so Miley is mature enough to show off her body to the entire planet but should feel sorry because “she has her heart broken”? From the 2 of them Miley is the most hypocrite ever!…

Mony

Posted at 5:17 PM on September 24, 2013

Eiza has admitted her nose job, she looks hot. Miley is so inmature. I bet Liam’s parents are more ashamed about the way she presents herself. Love and support to Eiza :)

Jade

Posted at 3:48 AM on September 26, 2013

I Totally agree with you! I am European and believe me almost all women in all of Europe get some sort of surgery procedure done, especially cosmetic, its worst to be completely naked on national television for everyone to see! Liam’s family is Catholic along with Eiza, something Miley’s not, and that’s where conservative is misinterpreted to uptight.

Jai

Posted at 7:26 PM on September 23, 2013

Eiza has the most amazing instagram account. Jealous!

java

Posted at 8:31 PM on October 28, 2013

eiza sucks! she just wants to get benefit from liam like his fame money and introduce herself in hollywood.
I HATE HER. And what about liam? she should have know that miley does everything for publicity but anyways the only one that loose sometthing is liam because miley doesnt need his money or fame but he, he is not as rich as miley is

#wehateeiza #nastymexican #eizaslott

java

Posted at 8:32 PM on October 28, 2013

cerota de mierdaaaa

Nan Vida (@jv_nan)

Posted at 7:19 PM on November 9, 2013

wow racist.miley is what i call triple s. slut,stupid,skank

necole

Posted at 9:06 AM on December 26, 2013

You know its not always about the money and fame have u ever heard about LOVE?