Melissa Gorga: I’ve Forgiven Teresa Giudice & Moved On With My Life

Fri, September 20, 2013 2:23pm EST by 7 Comments
FameFlyNet

LA

Posted at 10:36 AM on September 29, 2013

Teresa “USED” to be my fav housewife, I tried REALLY hard not to like Melissa…. But end of the day, a liar is a liar is a liar “Teresa”, there are to many FACTS that are known that only family knew, and Teresa is the one common!! I think Teresa feels threatened by Melissa, cause she’s hot and cause Melissa an Joe have the kind of marriage she dreams of!! Advice Teresa: you are hot to so stop stressing, and instead of spending so much time scheming, spend it with you hubby fixing your marriage :)

Peace!!!

ervin

Posted at 1:21 AM on September 23, 2013

I think they are are all idiots and not really Italians. I am from a family of half italians and we will alllways take care of our own . Jo is a loser for not being his sisters protecter as I would for my sister or family member. I like when outsiders have no family and like to try to come in between me my sister or family its a joke because we are secure in our relationships unlike your family.Good luck watchyour back where is the elders who have wisdom over u idiots and I dont mean Caroline cause she is problem starter. E

GM

Posted at 9:30 PM on September 21, 2013

And her ridiculous pose now with her biting on her fingertip and trying to look cute…UGH, is she trying to have a signature pose such as Miley Cyrus sticking out her tongue. The woman looks ridiculous. She is the worst thing to happen to the show. She is always pointing the finger at Teresa, as though she and Joe are innocent. SO tire of them both.

Debbie

Posted at 10:34 AM on September 21, 2013

Forgiven her for what- this one really needs to go

sandra

Posted at 11:12 PM on September 20, 2013

agreed!!!!

Macie

Posted at 5:40 PM on September 20, 2013

I’m SO SICK OF THIS DOGGISH “PUTTANA!” She forgives Teresa? Such a delusional a$$ clown!

sandra