Lea Michele Paying Tribute To Cory Monteith With New Tattoo — Report

Fameflynet/Getty

カシオ テプラ カシオ レディース カシオ g-ms

Posted at 5:40 AM on October 15, 2013

カシオ イメージングスクエア

London Tattoo Artist

Posted at 4:09 PM on September 27, 2013

A good way to deal with the pain. And this way she’ll always carry something to remember him by.

Sofronia sheehan

Posted at 7:35 AM on September 23, 2013

O Lea my forever like my adopted granddaughter always remind me of my nieces and I love you more, I am an old lady and I love to watch you in TV, You are beautiful,

Jenna Summers

Posted at 9:40 AM on October 10, 2013

You love her more than your own nieces?!

Liz

Posted at 2:02 AM on September 22, 2013

I’m not surprised she got it to be honest. I had a feeling she’d get one. Might help with healing.

Who cares?

Posted at 1:19 AM on September 22, 2013

Considering that they just got called out as fake, I’ll believe it when I see it. blindgossip.com/?p=56853#more-56853

lola

Posted at 3:04 AM on September 22, 2013

lol blind gossip is as reliable as hollywood life.

Allie

Posted at 3:21 AM on September 22, 2013

If you actually saw them together, you are obviously blind if you thought that it was fake.

Steve

Posted at 1:08 AM on September 22, 2013

I don’t get these people who seem to think they have some epic romance. Yeah, he loved her so much that he started doing drugs again while he was with her. He was fine for ten years and then he’s got a problem again within a year of dating her? Sounds like true love to me, I’m sure they were super perfect and happy and all each other ever needed!!!

For Lea’s sake I hope it doesn’t take her too long to leave this all behind her and find a man who values her above all else and would never dream of putting her through anything like this.

jade

Posted at 2:13 AM on September 22, 2013

Girl, you need some priorities.

Allie

Posted at 2:20 AM on September 22, 2013

Well, I hope you have a really great life, if that’s what you think of love. They were madly in love, but he had an addiction that he couldn’t fix.. She supported him the whole time, and I hope she did get the tattoo to remember him.

profit

Posted at 10:03 PM on September 21, 2013

Love me .Love my color. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you.~~~ MixedPartner. Ćom~ —is for all black & white singles find love beyond race and borders. Join us to seeking the perfect interracial partner.
So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.
dd

cvncvnrt568

Posted at 7:58 PM on September 21, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxcb

Cory+Lea

Posted at 4:15 PM on September 21, 2013

I hope she does have one, and I support her 100% with this decision. This is a great way to honor him, and for her to know that he is always with her. He will never be forgotten by her. He will always be the love of her life, and this is a great way to show it. It’s not like she got a huge tattoo in his honor, it’s a small heart with his initials. Small, but so very meaningful.

tr

Posted at 2:22 AM on September 22, 2013

stupid way to honor him and she will be covering up with something else with in two yer if true.

Idiot.

Posted at 6:23 PM on September 22, 2013

Tons of people honor lost loved ones with a tattoo. It’s symbolic. She will never cover it up, even when/if she finds another love, because Cory will always have a special place in her heart.

Sharon

Posted at 5:54 PM on November 6, 2013

We honor the way we need to…no one to judge. For now she can do what she wants and needs. We all love and grieve personally.

Solien Frota

Posted at 3:20 PM on September 21, 2013

helo

Solien Frota

Posted at 3:17 PM on September 21, 2013

hyyyyyy

press is forcing her to be public

Posted at 4:35 AM on September 21, 2013

How has she been very public she has spoken about it once and has been trying to keep a low profile. If the stupid press would stop taking pictures she would be totally private except for a generic tweets. She even tries to hid behind people when she can and the paps are around.

star and HL lie

Posted at 4:20 AM on September 21, 2013

I hope not it would be dumb. But if it means she stop wearing the Cory necklace then great, plus stop saying Lea is never seen without the Cory necklace that simply is not true. Also it is a easy story to make up since it is possible we would never see it.

Cory

Posted at 4:11 PM on September 21, 2013

Her getting a tattoo in his honor is not stupid. It’s a symbol of her eternal love for him, and she will know that he is always with her. Have some respect.

Eric

Posted at 1:01 AM on September 22, 2013

You sound like a silly little fangirl.

enteranl love ha

Posted at 2:30 AM on September 22, 2013

Ok little girl. It is dumb becasue she very well may find love again. And yes Lea was seen without the Cory necklace when she went to a event before the TCA and when she was seen with Jon on labor day.

Idiots.

Posted at 6:28 PM on September 22, 2013

Eric and Eternal love ha: You are both idiots. Cory above^ never said that she would never find love again. She obviously probably will, but Cory will always have a special place in her heart. Getting a tattoo is not stupid, tons of people do it in honor of people.

glee fan

Posted at 1:34 AM on September 21, 2013

If she hasn’t gotten a Cory tattoo, I bet she will.

Shay

Posted at 8:26 PM on September 20, 2013

Such a sweet thing to do remember him by.

sheila

Posted at 7:26 PM on September 20, 2013

SURE and her next lover would probably always sees it when sleeping with her ? omg are you guys hilarious

too tatted

Posted at 4:21 AM on September 21, 2013

She already had one tat covered up that had something to do with her ex-Theo I hope she isn’t silly enough to get one with his initials on it.

Sharon

Posted at 9:46 AM on September 21, 2013

I hope she does have one. Whatever makes one happy is good with me. If some day she wants it off, they can do it but for now….how can she not want him close to her. I know when I lost my love to a accident (hew was the one drinking), I did everything I could to get him as close to me as possible. My pain was unbelievable. I am married now and my husband understands my love for him and has no problem as he has loves from the past and that is what they were…loves gone but not forgotten.

Gunny

Posted at 3:08 PM on September 21, 2013

I doubt she will be with a guy who won’t understand her love for Cory. He is a part of her now and always will be.

Jenna Summers