Kate Middleton Voted Most Enviable Celeb Body In New Poll

Fri, September 20, 2013 11:54am EDT by 9 Comments
Kate Middleton Post-Baby Body
SplashNews

Helen

Posted at 9:33 AM on May 18, 2014

Kate is adorable! She and Wills would make a great replacement when the Queen steps down. For Chuckie & Camilla to take the throne would be terrible, IMHO.
I enjoy watching Kate, Wills, Georgie and Harry!

karaoke

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 25, 2014

I would really like a program that can create MIDI files. I’m always downloading MIDI’s, but I really would like to make them. I have two options currently: I have an electric piano that could plug into my computer, but I would have to get the right cable which may be no longer available; or I could get a program with some other way of inputting notes, like a digital on-screen piano if that makes any sense. Any suggestions?.

mp3 ringtones

Posted at 3:58 PM on February 25, 2014

How do I record with my midi keyboard directly to my computer?

Val

Posted at 1:57 PM on September 26, 2013

Best looking in the royal family yes, world no! I would love to have Carrie Underwood’s body!!!

val

Posted at 2:47 PM on September 26, 2013

I meant out of celebs in the world… I just hope she doesn’t loose any more weight! She was way to slender before she got pregnant! And to ALLLLLLLL the nay sayers she is a natural beauty and does work even if it is mostly charity… People are going to complain no matter what she does our does not do!!!! They will NEVER be “normal” but it does seem that they both are trying to be as modern as possible ie prince William driving and Kate not accepting free clothes and recycling her outfits and her shoes!! Especially shoes when most women, myself included, have a major shoe collection!!! She is also NOT princess Diana, nor does she pretend to be! Lastly if you have such a low opinion of her THEN STOP READING ARTICLES ABOUT HER!!!!

cvncvnrtu568

Posted at 9:49 PM on September 20, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxc

Donna

Posted at 3:25 PM on September 20, 2013

From what I could see from her trip to France and that balcony fiasco, her body isn’t all that.

Maurice

Posted at 3:24 PM on September 20, 2013

Enviable ? Tall as an amazon, no thank you. Also in those bad runway photos of Katie wearing the see-thru thing, she wasn’t looking so good. Flat chest, war-horse legs. Is that thang a man ? Hoo,seriously honey ! – she has the undertone of a butch kind of mystery man. Come to the show !!!

RoyaltyBums

Posted at 3:09 PM on September 20, 2013

She’s the best-looking man in that royal family of parasites.