Eiza González: 5 Things To Know About Liam Hemsworth’s New Love

Thu, September 19, 2013 2:38pm EST by 18 Comments
Eiza González Liam Hemsworth
Courtesy of Instagram

beautyandthebeast

Posted at 4:13 PM on September 20, 2013

whore, no respect for her tribe “woman society”..i bet she’s gay.

viola

Posted at 12:26 PM on September 20, 2013

Easy to get..so cheap!

Bulls

Posted at 2:35 AM on September 20, 2013

Shes not pretty. And shes copying miley action like tattoos hairs etc.
But goodluck to them i hope liam is serious to her or maybe he just using her for his past time.

francesca

Posted at 3:52 AM on October 20, 2013

haha you idiot eiza had those tattoos before miley! If you are going to bag someone get you’re facts straight.

UNKNOWN

Posted at 1:27 AM on September 20, 2013

MILEY <3 LIAM FOREVER!

Hate whores

Posted at 12:58 AM on September 20, 2013

Fame whore!

angela

Posted at 6:02 PM on September 19, 2013

the only surgery she got was a nose job but she lost all that weight for a lead role as anorexic on the telenovela ‘amores verdaderos’. she has the same face as wen she was 16. she was a child then don’t be so rude. maybe u should do research before talking about someone u don’t know anything about.
and might i add that u don’t know wen liam and miley actually broke up.

corrinia williams

Posted at 4:27 PM on September 19, 2013

Will u all leave her alone.she is gorgeous.so what if he cheated on miley,he did the right thing cheating on her,cause she cheated on him.she just won’t admit it!!and I never listened to her,but I’m sure she is talented.just shut up,and let him be happy.and stop saying he was nothing before miley,he was an actor (very good one) way before miley.he is still liam Hemsworth and always will be,no ,matter with miley or without him (OOPS SORRY HER)!!!so leave her alone,and stop being jealous cause u can’t find a girl as beautiful as her.and u wanna see fake,look up lil mama!!

Ouss

Posted at 4:42 PM on September 19, 2013

unlike him miley has never been pictured partying or cuddling with other guyz but he was pictured several times (january jones,Ezia,……..etc) did you seriously know liam before he started dating miley ??!! NO ONE DID !!! she gave him his fame and like she says in her song “I put you high up in the sky and now you’re not coming down” means he’s looking down on her and thinks he’s too cool for her !! and YES he will always be known as miley’s ex because his acting carreer outside the hunger games is a complete flop (paranoia,empire state…..)

corrinia williams

Posted at 4:48 PM on September 19, 2013

It doesn’t matter if anyone knew him,he still is an actor and famous before miley.why do u think he has wikipedia!?!?he is way more famous and rich than miley will ever be,trust me on that.and so what if he was with other women,obviously miley was cheating to cause him to do the same.I know she cheating,just look at her.the way she dress,the way she acting telling me there is no chance she over wanted some black d,really?!?we all know that’s all she wants.it makes her feel happy and amazing that she can leave him,and forget about him,and go back to her prostituting ways!!everybody trying to make it look like liam is the bad guy,that’s why there are no pics of her with another man.they just want pics of him cheating,so say its his fault when they broke up!!its miley fault,and maybe liam too.but mostly miley.if she hadnt done that stupid nasty performance,or cute her hair,and just acting like she black,non of this would be happening period!!!

Ouss

Posted at 6:31 PM on September 19, 2013

Daaaamn dude !! I have no idea what the hell are you saying right now !! please get some education first before arguing with me ! I litterly can feel my IQ dropping just reading your comment

Alene (@EvansAlene)

Posted at 4:03 PM on September 19, 2013

my neighbor’s mom makes $72 an hour on the internet. She has been without a job for 6 months but last month her payment was $15187 just working on the internet for a few hours. site web………. url.Mn/5c416bc

Ouss

Posted at 2:59 PM on September 19, 2013

she got exactly what she wanted !! attention !! beauty ?? really?? have you seen her before her surgeries?? the sad thing is that Liam will always be known as miley’s ex !! but again thats the price you get for cheating on your fiancé with cheap whores !! #justSaying

aram14

Posted at 3:17 PM on September 19, 2013

Actually she looked waaay better before the surgeries. I’m Mexican so I do know who this girl is and you’re not far from truth. Her reputation is not quite clean here, she’s been know for taking other singer’s boyfriend and dating guys older than her. She’s only looking for some international fame and that’s a shame, I mean, do you really want to be known for making out with Miley Cyrus’s ex boyfriend?? Aren’t you supposed to be like a “multi talented” (She’s a terrible actress and please don’t make me start with her “singing”) person?? Like really Eiza??? It makes me feel kind of ashamed to say we share nationalities.

Sam

Posted at 3:39 PM on September 19, 2013

I saw her pictures before the surgery and may I say she looks like a COMPLETELY DiFFERENT PERSON (a very ugly brunette) but I completely agree with you about what you said !! some things never change

corrinia williams

Posted at 4:32 PM on September 19, 2013

I’m sure she was always beautiful!!just leave her alone,like my god!!and um newsflash,I’m completely sure she cheated on him too.!!so its not just liam.and liam will not be know as miley ex,he will be known for who he is…liam Hemsworth!!!I never heard her before,but a woman that beautiful has to have talent.(can’t say so for miley)and u don’t know her,how do u know she has a rep of cheating,and stealing other girls boyfriends.did she tell u that,did a rep close to her say that!!um don’t think so.so shut up,and let him be happy!!she is beautiful,talented,and very happy with liam I know!,if u don’t see beauty in her,than what is!!I know miley ain’t.even the old Miley isn’t cuter than her!!like come on now!!!

Sasha

Posted at 8:56 PM on September 20, 2013

Im not mexican im from new york but I know this girl too and let me tell you that everything you said about her are completely lies!! 1.she was and still is beautiful before and after the plastic surgery. she looks gorgeous! 2.shes a great actress and singer too I know cuz I seen all her tv shows and I heard her sing too many times she’s a beautiful singer! 3.i never heard that she stole anyone’s boyfriend and we do not know when did miley and Liam broke up so we can’t say that she stole Liam away from miley! BTW your just jealous that she’s really beautiful and have talent!!

K8

Posted at 3:34 AM on September 20, 2013

seriously, just because this Eiza is now kissing Liam she has become the new internet sensation …. no-one even knew who she was before this! and Liam has just gone for this girl who even seems like a bit of a Miley wannabee and has had a nose job at 23 yrs old…. hmmmm yeah dno about that one. I dont believe that Liam Cheated on Miley but i DO believe that he moved on very fast… a bit too fast & didnt make his image look any better!