Wow! Good looks and charisma truly run in the Eastwood family! Scott, 27, son of Hollywood legend Clint, posed for a beyond sexy photoshoot in ‘Town & Country’ and looks just like his dad when he was Scott’s age. Besides his stunningly good looks — and an acting resume to boot — we know you’re dying to know more about this hunky actor!
Scott Eastwood, the new heartthrob on our radar thanks to a super hot 1960s-themed maritime photo shoot and story in Town & Country, told the magazine,”I want to be a man’s man—not a kid actor or a glitzy pop star but a no-bullshit leading man.” You’re totally already there, Scott!
Five Facts About Scott Eastwood
1. He’s never been a spoiled rich kid! Scott has held valet and construction worker jobs before being an actor.
2. Clint was previously married to Scott’s mother Jaclyn Reeves, a flight attendant.
3. He was born Scott Clinton Reeves — and until he changed his name from his mother’s surname of Reeves, Clint didn’t publicly recognize him or his sister, Kathryn. He changed his last name to Eastwood when he was an adult.
4. The first film Scott was in was Flags of our Fathers, directed by his dad.
5. He’s the co-owner of Saddle Bar, in Solana Beach, CA.
“People assumed that I would have everything handed to me, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. I was on my own just doing the grind,” he told Town & Country. And that makes him all the more sexy!
We have no doubt that we’ll see Scott — and his amazing blue eyes and washboard abs — in more movie roles soon! He’ll be starring in Fury with Brad Pitt in 2014 — consider our tickets bought and front row seats reserved!