Kim Kardashian Confirms Christmas Shoot — Will North West Be In It?

Wed, September 18, 2013 9:30am EST by 13 Comments
Courtesy Of E!, Instagram

chris

Posted at 11:40 AM on December 5, 2013

In all norths pics the profile is only shown of her right side of her face the left is never been shown

Karen

Posted at 12:20 PM on September 25, 2013

Why does everyone keep calling their baby “North WEST”? If they are not married,then the baby’s name is North KARDASHIAN. Once again,an innocent baby being brought up by morons.

Shelly

Posted at 10:51 PM on September 18, 2013

She’s Kim’s child and part of the family so I don’t see why she wouldn’t be in the picture. To be on the Xmas card of the K family is something Kanye wanted to be a part of for a long time…..will he be on the card or will he draw himself in like he did before. LOL.

Pamela

Posted at 9:41 AM on September 20, 2013

Good Question I complete forgot. I wonder too if Kanye is going to be on it!

Martini

Posted at 3:04 PM on September 18, 2013

If Kim is doing ‘Christmas’ card selfies now she might be jumping the gun…maybe she should wait a month or two until she loses that fat gut and reduces her enormous arse

Phoenix Risen

Posted at 1:11 PM on September 18, 2013

Why are they still hiding North? She is like 4 months old and only one pic has been shown. Kim is an attention slore and loved the lime light and has been an open book but now being secretive about the baby. It’s her baby but I think it’s strange. Kourtney is always in public with both her kids. Is Kim ashamed of North because she looks more black than she thought she would?

Shelly

Posted at 11:00 PM on September 18, 2013

I wonder why the baby is never seen in public myself. I’ve never seen Kanye holding his joy. Kim don’t surprise me because IMO, she’s not about motherhood anyway. I don’t think it’s because of her getting darker in complexion I’m thinking it might be something wrong with the kid. I thought it was so strange to show a pic of the baby from the neck up.

Pamela

Posted at 9:43 AM on September 20, 2013

No she is ashamed because it’s not Kanye’s. Yall are brainwashed to think Kim had a baby by Kanye. I can’t wait until the truth comes out.

guest

Posted at 11:19 AM on September 18, 2013

Of course, Hollywood Life has no idea if Nori will be on the Xmas card. Whatever appearances baby Nori makes, she wll be blurred out. If you notice Kourtney’s kids appearances on the show have all but ended.

firefox

Posted at 10:41 AM on September 18, 2013

I would like to recommend especifically for wealthy and beautiful singles interested in an dating and relationship. Joining @@@@@ RichFishes.ōrg @@@@@, successful singles can check certified millionaires and chat with them online. They are also given the opportunity to check on counselor Q & A and check members’ luxuries as well as know some of the millionaire date ideas. dsfasdfdasfdasf

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 10:28 AM on September 18, 2013

this is too selfish to spend words on…………..

Liss

Posted at 10:21 AM on September 18, 2013

Theyve already said nori will be in the episode its already been confirmed

Taylor

Posted at 10:05 AM on September 18, 2013

I don’t doubt Nori will show up