Khloe Kardashian: A New Baby Without Lamar Odom

Wed, September 18, 2013 12:48pm EDT by 11 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Adopting
FameFlynet

Crystal

Posted at 10:11 PM on September 22, 2013

I’m sure she would be happy to adopt a beautiful baby whether it’s a girl or boy. She’s going to be a fabulous mother! I hate the fact when haters always think she can’t have what she wants but she can because it her lives.

Taylor

Posted at 12:36 PM on September 19, 2013

Let her have a bit of happiness in her life though I’m sure somebody is going to complain about it. Let her be happy.

susan

Posted at 7:28 AM on September 19, 2013

I don’t believe this story it is made up. She has a lot of
stress and problems with Lamar at present this is the last
things she would be thinking about doing. She has not said anything
about her personal life on twitter.

jjinfl

Posted at 9:09 PM on September 18, 2013

There is no way in the world that this woman is stable enough at this time to take a child into her home. She is also behaving erratically and is just jumping the gun, just like she did when she marries Lamar. A child is a huge commitment, just like a marriage, and it’s hard enough to raise one with both parents. She’s just looking for a diversion and someone to love her to take her mind off her problems. She needs to proceed one day at a time, start thinking like an adult, and conquer this marriage issue before she even considers adoption.

D

Posted at 2:53 AM on September 19, 2013

Actually this is not made up Khloe has wanted kid for years long before her sisters had kids you’re such hypocrites also I think she will make a great mother but right now I don’t think she should have a baby with her marriage being on the rocks the best thing Khloe should do is leave Lamar I’m sorry to say but he’s been unfaithful to her and didn’t use protection with these women he is disgusting he married a beautiful woman and he cheats that is wrong I though he loved her why cheat on the show they was always affectionate with each other Khloe deserves better he’s disrespected her and her family he has a bad drug habit what sort of environment is that for a child she can have a child without him in her life she will find someone better who will treat her right who will never lie or cheat on her her family are helping her through it I liked Lamar at the start until he started going behind her back with other women he is not the right man for her he made a fool of her how can someone do that when you get married its meant to be for life also Khloe kicked him out because he wouldn’t get help for his drug addiction apparently she said she would divorce him if he didn’t get clean he has been doing it for 2 years also his father is an ex addict I don’t understand why he is taking drugs I mean he has a gorgeous wife and he had a basketball career and he just threw it all away to sleep with other women and to get high that man needs serious help his life is in danger he could end up dying if he isn’t careful also I am a Khloe fan she is one strong woman I think she will get through this I have been a kardshain fan for along time .

Renee

Posted at 9:54 PM on September 19, 2013

D, He did not look her look like a fool he made himself look like a fool.

Taylor

Posted at 12:38 PM on September 19, 2013

How is she behaving erratically? Maybe she just wants to show people she’s strong instead of breaking down?

Kathryn S.

Posted at 4:44 PM on September 18, 2013

I think that is a PERFECT idea!! Khloe will be a great mom, but she will need to clean up her language! LOL. No seriously, I think she needs to put her heart into a child who needs her!! I am just wondering about Lamar however. There is no adoption agency around that will let her adopt with a known drug addict in the house. This MAY have been the reason that she kicked Lamar out until he was clean and off drugs????

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 11:58 AM on September 18, 2013

she is 100 percent copying the steps of her sis, kim.
…………SO TACKY!!

Lady K

Posted at 12:52 PM on September 18, 2013

This is another MADE UP STORY!!!!!!!!

D

Posted at 2:58 AM on September 19, 2013

No she isn’t she wanted kids long before .