Pink & Cher Mock Miley Cyrus’ Twerking In Epic Rants — Too Cruel?

Wed, September 18, 2013 9:13pm EST by 25 Comments
Cher Pink Miley Cyrus VMA
Fameflynet/Courtesy of RCA Records

air max pas cher

Posted at 3:03 AM on November 28, 2013

et laissez votre avis,Suivra celui de Rawdy Crawley dansaux c? faire partie des hommes les plus convoits de la plante,aises le 2 janvier 2013. , .) sublime en rouge orang, Parmi les personnalits qu’il ne fallait pas manquer dans la capitale, 1968), Hanna K (Costa-Gavras, Il sagit dune adaptation cinmatographique du roman de . Il devient alors Sir Richard Attenborough. En Italie, brillammentport par les acteurs .

joyce petrino

Posted at 7:18 AM on October 12, 2013

Miley”s performance was consistent with just another inexperienced lap dancer. Her real talent unfortunately will suffer. Stars shine from the inside out, not from the outside in. Her song The Climb was exceptional and I can only hope this performance is just a stumble on her way up and that she recovers from it sooner then later.

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 12:47 PM on September 19, 2013

Hahahahahahaha what a joke. Cher saying that Miley can’t dance and her body looked awful. Coming from someone who couldn’t sing or dance if her life depended on it. Everyone knows that autotune is the only device to (at least to some extent) cover her god awful out of tune singing as for dancing hahahahahah what dancing she is so stiff it actually competes with her face. And didn’t she prance around half nake herself? This is just another old dried up cow who can’t accept the fact of aging and not doing it so gracefully. I mean just look at the picture of her, is she youthful looking HA NOT! She looks like a 67 yrs with bad plastic surgeries and way too much filliers and botox. I have never ever meet an older woman ( with all the bells and whistles) look anything but their age and trying too desperately hanging onto something they lost a long long time ago.

Annette

Posted at 11:46 PM on September 19, 2013

Think about this. Cher is criticizing Miley when her own daughter changed herself into a gross fat man and an ugly one at that.

Joe

Posted at 6:25 PM on September 23, 2013

You’re comparing a performance to a lifestyle….sorry, invalid statement. Miley’s gross, no matter.

John McNally

Posted at 12:40 PM on September 19, 2013

Morticia and man face have room to be critical. Next year Miley will show up in a gown and everyone will be buzzing again. That is the exposure works. Shock sells. If her performance were perfect in every way, we wouldn’t be talking about it.

Elvis Presley

Posted at 12:29 PM on September 19, 2013

SHE IS SUCH A PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MILEY GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devin

Posted at 3:00 PM on September 19, 2013

Hey, Dude…love your posts…You crack me up, Lol

Dan

Posted at 7:40 AM on September 19, 2013

No wonder: Miley is so vulgar and so ridiculous!

licia aghaduno

Posted at 6:09 AM on September 19, 2013

Imagine pink criicissing miley, pink. That allows guys to b touching her while she dances in a viddeo

Lily Val

Posted at 3:42 AM on September 19, 2013

WOOOO! GO CHER.

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 12:43 AM on September 19, 2013

let’s just this was related to her puberty, folks.
LET’S GIVE MILEY ANOTHER CHANCHE IN BUSINESS…………….

Lynn

Posted at 12:41 AM on September 19, 2013

Im so grossed out by people taste in music today! People are really wondering why kids are acting out. The drama in today’s music is stupid! I don’t allow that crap in many home. They have mp3 player’s and I , if to silly I delete. Do you remember when Mariah went ghetto? It took awhile to get it together

jean vie

Posted at 11:55 PM on September 18, 2013

Cher , look back eons ago when u r were trying to run around the stage almost naked, that was when showing ur cleavage was a no no! now u r old & surprised about Miley? what? u forgot what
u did when you were young? do u hv Alzheimer’s now? it’s 2013 where almost everybody in the entertainment world r doing the unthinkable! grow up Cher!

uh

Posted at 10:44 PM on September 18, 2013

Cher look like a pink lab rat in this picture & pink look like justin Bieber older brother she so hard an jagged im surprised a baby came out her penis

Katie

Posted at 10:23 PM on September 18, 2013

As much as I love Cher, I just can’t imagine her believing she has the right to slam Miley. How many times do she run around with her clothes all ripped so she could just show off her body? Come on Cher – Give Miley some mature advise if you want to say anything. Why rip her?

Courtney Lucente

Posted at 12:30 AM on September 19, 2013

Yea but unlike Miley, Cher’s body has always looked banging and she can actually sing.

JoB

Posted at 10:08 PM on September 21, 2013

Exactly.
Miley is ugly and talentless.

Mel

Posted at 10:16 PM on September 18, 2013

Instead of those grown women critcizing her they should be giving her some sound words of advice, that would probably go across better.

Alphonso

Posted at 2:08 AM on September 19, 2013

Can’t you read…or are your comprehension skills at fault…or both…Both Cher and Pink gave the silly cow advice…I was just disappointed that Cher backed down from what she said earlier…Pink is eons above Miley in talent, image, professionalism and achievement – it would benefit Miley to take what she said on board…As for Cher, she’s had her turn…time for her to go and create a garden or something…

Shannon

Posted at 10:11 PM on September 18, 2013

After all of these years you people still haven’t learned that this is how you send these young people over the edge by the constant criticism and all these stupid stories encouraging hatred towards them, yes she is going through a rough patch but she has not killed anyone, and to keep printing these stupid stories it does not help, the press is worst than some of these bullies, and these blogs and tabloids are nothing but bottom feeders.

corrinia williams

Posted at 9:21 PM on September 18, 2013

Miley don’t care..she just so stupid and disrespectful that she don’t care about what children have to say about her or what anybody gotta say about her.she may not be bothered by the haters,but she should listen for once.cause what us haters say,might be able to help her.imma be a psychologist when I grow up,II’m 13, and a former miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana fan.until she cut her hair,and just turned upside down(literally)!!!I used to love her,and her show,but now I just don’t even wanna hear about her,and that performance just made me hate her even more.I know when I grow up,I’m not gonna act like this,I was raised better than that.I might make mistakes,but I will say I’m sorry.she didn’t even apologize for her freak show!!do u know how many children saw that,younger than me.I didn’t watch it,but the day after I saw pics of it,and just by the kids I was shocked of her!!a shame!!just get off stage miley,and go back to the strip club where u
belong.and stop acting like u bad and cool cause u try to twerk,but that’s an epic fail right there.I’m black,and I am not only more mature than u,but I’m sure I can twerk better than u could ever.and so can Nicki minaj!!u not hot,nor cute,nor pretty!!girls who strip and act raunchy are not cute at all.

corrinia williams

Posted at 9:23 PM on September 18, 2013

Pics *not kids

Shannon

Posted at 10:15 PM on September 18, 2013

You are 13 move on to someone else to look onto, Miley is now a young woman, she is no longer Hannah Monta, look up to your parents not Miley, and why are you on blogs at 9:21 at night, don’t you have homework or something to do? better yet shouldn’t you be in bed? Now I see why your comments on all these stories are so ridiculous, you really, really need some supervison, you have extremely low self esteem based on some of the things I have seen you say on Rihanna post. I am already sad for you, you need to stay off of HL.

Devin

Posted at 5:08 AM on September 20, 2013

You sound like you got it sussed…You’ve got your head screwed on right… keep up the good work, you’ll turn out really good from what you’re saying…thumbs up!