‘America’s Got Talent’ Recap: Kenichi Ebina Dominates The Finals

Wed, September 18, 2013 12:12am EDT by 25 Comments
America's Got Talent Top 6
Courtesy of NBC

buy youtube views

Posted at 2:20 PM on September 20, 2013

Watched this video. My thought already a YouTube video got highest views last year that having same trick made by a man. Hope you all remember.

beth

Posted at 11:34 PM on September 18, 2013

That bad a Korean get the vote I thought the was America got talengot talent was for Americans think I was not right

Patti

Posted at 12:18 AM on September 19, 2013

Yes, he’s being discovered in America and he’s already semi-famous in Japan, NOT Korea! Stop with the racism.

TheProdigal

Posted at 1:21 PM on September 21, 2013

Actually it is the other way around. He has been “semi-famous”, as you call it, for almost 20 years in America. He has just now begun performing and being discovered in Japan (since 2012). So his talent is very much a product “made in the USA”, though he himself was “made in Japan”.

Jan Bates

Posted at 8:38 PM on September 19, 2013

I agree Beth. It is called AMERICA’s Got Talent. Kenichi lives in Japan. It’s not about racism, it’s about the fact that it’s named for talent here in the states – not sure why they allow international entries.

Ben

Posted at 8:31 PM on September 20, 2013

AMERICA’s got Talent, not AMERICAN’s got Talent, he lived in America since he was 20, he is a citizen.

Jan Bates

Posted at 8:40 PM on September 18, 2013

Kenichi clearly has talent, but I think he needs more substance to his flash. He has “wow” moments, but overall I find myself watching and wondering for too long if he’s going to do something interesting soon.

Taylor seems like a nice guy, but the funniest he’s been was last night and then he totally lost favor with me when he made a crude joke about putting out. Desperate move and really not funny.

Jimmy Rose seems very nice and just like many other country singers. He deserves a contract, but not the win.

Collins has the right personality for what he’s doing, but he needs time to polish his presentation.

Forte is amazing – their harmonies are so very impressive, but as one of the judges pointed out, it’s a sound we’ve heard before and personally, I couldn’t listen to it all day long. It all begins to sound the same.

Cami Bradley – she is a standout. I Wanna Hold Your Hand was not her best vehicle, but she still nailed it. Her sound and ability are unique. I could listen to her all day long. She could make any song interesting and she plays her voice like an instrument. The judges have repeatedly pointed out that it takes less skill to be a vocalist than to perform the non-singing acts. I understand the point being made to some extent, but the truth is the show would be less enjoyable without them and if they’re going to have them on the show, they shouldn’t discount them to the audience and influence their reception. Especially with a talent like this – she is unlike any other singer and an engaging artist in her own right. You never know what she is going to do. Cami is stellar.

cvncvnery457

Posted at 8:35 PM on September 18, 2013

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women.
xcbxc

margie

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 18, 2013

Kiechi is very good, but I thought this is America’s got talent!! He is from China and came here just for the show. I think when people sign up they should be US. citizens or change the name of the show!!

Patti

Posted at 6:17 PM on September 18, 2013

Margie, Kenichi is Japanese, not Chinese. I understand your point but what about the judges?
Only Howard Stern is American. Heidi is German, Mel B. is British, and Howie is Canadian.

Aleena

Posted at 9:50 PM on September 18, 2013

What in the world? Kenichi has lived in the country for 20 years before he even knew about AGT!
I watched on Angelina Ballerina as a child. So get your facts straight . He’s an absolutely amazing performer from Japan, I doubt he came here 20 yrs prior to agt just to become “famous” .

Patricia McCall

Posted at 5:04 PM on September 18, 2013

Taylor Williamson is NOT funny! Do not understand how he has lasted this long. Love Kenechi and Jimmy Rose. Cami is playing a “part” now and it has taken away from her talent. She is in love with herself! Be happy is Forte won – they are so awesome!

Alice C. Magill (@AliceCMagill)

Posted at 3:55 PM on September 18, 2013

as Daniel implied I didnt know that some one can earn $9652 in one month on the computer. this website… ℱ­­­­B­­­3­­­­9.ℂ­­­­­ℴ­­­­­ℳ

PatriciaGShelton (@PatriciaGShelto)

Posted at 3:24 PM on September 18, 2013

my co-worker’s sister makes $89 an hour on the internet. She has been out of a job for 7 months but last month her pay was $13716 just working on the internet for a few hours. Visit Website………j­o­b­s­2­5 dot C­om

PatriciaGShelton (@PatriciaGShelto)

Posted at 3:21 PM on September 18, 2013

RebexB

Posted at 1:06 PM on September 18, 2013

The Kristef Brothers should have won this thing.

planettrey

Posted at 9:36 AM on September 18, 2013

Somehow Jimmy Rose will win it all and many fans will have to question whether or not they will ever watch the show again.

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 10:09 AM on September 18, 2013

OMG I hope not!!! I think AGT should not have singers on (American Idol, X Factor and the Voice) since there are so many other competitions just for singers. And if Rose does win well like you I will have to question whether to watch or not next season. For myself #1 Kenichi #2 Taylor and 3rd Collin Keys.

planettrey

Posted at 11:07 AM on September 18, 2013

While I agree with you in theory, I do think there is a place for singers on AGT. For example, Cami Bradley has the looks and talent to launch a real career from the show. However, I do wish that viewers didn’t disproportionally vote for singers over the kinds of variety acts that you can ONLY see on America’s Got Talent, like The Kristef Bros.

For the record my top 3 are: #1 Kenichi, #2 Forte, #3 Taylor Williamson. Kristef Brothers would be #2 if they were still on the show

Fred

Posted at 8:37 AM on September 18, 2013

Reblogged this on fredtroy and commented:
OMG

Nicole

Posted at 1:32 AM on September 18, 2013

Collins Key’s trick was so obvious esp with a DVR. It’s all in the way he deals the photo cards.

He deals the card from the middle if the pile.

He makes it look like he grabs them from the top but then slips into the middle pile and deals them out. That way he already has the top 3 cards already predetermined. No matter where Howie stopped, it would always be those 3 he already picked before hand.

He knew exactly who they would be to make that video any give their cards the letters on the back.

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 10:14 AM on September 18, 2013

Hahahahahahaha Well I would love to see you do that trick and all the others he has done. Not as simply as you stated sweetie. Easiest to be critical and to pretend you had the trick figure out. Actually you are dead wrong.

Leiah

Posted at 10:35 AM on September 18, 2013

When he told Howie to “stop” I was hoping he would deal the rest of the cards to the other judges and tell them to stop too.

Instead Collins just hands the judges all 3 cards in order.

He didn’t even shuffle them in the beginning. Lame trick.

Leigha

Posted at 10:42 AM on September 18, 2013

He didn’t even shuffle the deck!

When he told Howie to stop, I was hoping he would deal the cards and again and do the same with the other judges. Instead Collins just hands each judge the top 3 cards already in order.

Lame trick.

The magician couple who did 7 tricks in 90 secs is much better, too bad they don’t look Justin Bieber for America.

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 12:57 AM on September 18, 2013

fell kinda sorry for the audience.