Zac Efron Allegedly Went To Rehab For Cocaine Addiction — Report

FameFlyNet

evatese

Posted at 4:25 AM on September 19, 2013

sure i was surprised.

Doctor Rockso

Posted at 11:23 AM on September 18, 2013

Ooh, ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-yeah! I’m Dr. Rockso, the rock and roll clown! I do cocaine! Ah-ka-ka-ka-yeah! My video was banned from music television, cause you could see my junk… through my jumpsuit.

St

Posted at 11:08 AM on September 18, 2013

I’m in shock! I used to think Zac was one of the few healthy young actors… like my favorite Taylor Lautner… Oh please Taylor keep you away from addictions, many young people are dying. You too Zac.

zyggie

Posted at 10:33 AM on September 18, 2013

One report stated alcohol problems, so drugs as well? I knew something was up when he hung out with the Olsen twins and Demi Moore. My personal opinion is they all are on drugs and have other issues. Wanting to be a celeb is not as glamours as it may seem. some of the celebs just can not handle the fame and then the fall from fame.

Michelle

Posted at 9:53 AM on September 18, 2013

At least he’s doing the right thing! This is why celebs have so many problems, From groups like this making a big stink about it. Who cares, Let him do what hes got to do.

Karina

Posted at 9:02 AM on September 18, 2013

So sad to see this new. I didn´t know about his problems with alcohol and drugs.
Hope he will be good!
He should learn about what happened with Cory Monteith 2 months ago. Cory´s case is different, he was an addicted since 12 years old and struggling with addiction before being a Hollywood star. Anyway, is still sad see young and talented stars (whom supposed to be a role model) dying about an overdose of cocaine, heroin, etc.

Hailee

Posted at 8:45 AM on September 18, 2013

If you are addicted to cocaine and other hard drugs, so much so you’re missing work, you need more than a “brief stint” in rehab.

Lady K

Posted at 2:48 PM on September 18, 2013

Another LIE!!!!!! It was alcohol not drugs!

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 1:02 AM on September 18, 2013

hahahahahaha, tough talks for “Being Jobless”?

Hate whores

Posted at 11:14 PM on September 17, 2013

Wow,may God have mercy for our generation. I pray he will be good

Fan

Posted at 10:38 PM on September 17, 2013

Too bad Rob didn’t go with him for alcohol addiction….two for the price of one.

profit

Posted at 9:52 PM on September 17, 2013

Love me .Love my color. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you.~~~ (MixedPartner. Ćom)~ —is for all black & white singles find love beyond race and borders. Join us to seeking the perfect interracial partner.
So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.
hh

vbmvbmrtu5685

Posted at 9:13 PM on September 17, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxcb

corrinia williams

Posted at 7:41 PM on September 17, 2013

OK so I leaned Two things today
He went to rehab
And he was on cocaine and possibly molly!!
I watched him on hsm all the time,I love him,he is so hot,how can I not know he went pt rehab,and did drugs!!I never knew he was likke that…I learning so much about celebs this summer!!but when did he go to rehab?!?

ivan

Posted at 6:09 AM on September 18, 2013

that’s the real world; coke and pot use is like the eating of ice cream in Hollywood reflecting the population at large where millions on pre teens, teens, adults do the same thing unfortunately.