Rihanna, you and Drake have great chemistry and your recent flirty tweets prove that you definitely have him on your mind. Keep reading to find out why I think dating Drake could be the best possible thing for both of you!
Rihanna, you want Drake to “take care” of you, don’t you? Yes, that’s a reference to the 2011 song that you and Drake collaborated on, in which the lyrics talk about how you’ve been hurt and he wants to be the man you always needed. You deserve to be happy, especially after the tumultuous relationship you had with your ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, and I think Drake could be your knight in shining armor.
Rihanna & Drake: Why You Both Should Start Dating
Not only do you both have amazing on-screen chemistry, you proved that in both your music videos for “Take Care” and “What’s My Name,” but you’re both single! Now is the time to try your romance out, again. There were reports in 2010 that you and Drake were hooking up, but for some reason you guys reverted back to being friends.
Now that Chris has totally moved on with Karrueche Tran, I think you should really give Drake a chance. There are one million reasons why you two are perfect for each other but I’ll narrow it down to my top five.
Drake & Rihanna — Five Reasons Why You Two Are Perfect For Each Other
1. You keep coming back to each other! Despite all the crazy drama between Drake and Chris, you both still manage to stay in touch. There’s a reason for that! You were both spotted eating together at Sons of Essex on Aug. 23 and then you two partied together after the MTV VMAs on Aug. 25! Plus, Drake kissed you on the cheek both times, what a gentleman!
2. You both are super connected to your roots and have national pride. Drake, who hails from Toronto, Canada, is incredibly proud of where he comes from. Meanwhile, you are always reminding people of the fact that you’re from Barbados. You both are always going home to visit and make mentions of it in your music! It’s important to know where you’re from and stay true to that!
3. Both of you have great chemistry! In your music videos “Take Care” and “What’s My Name” you can feel the heat. You both look great together and it’s clear there is so much sexual tension! This is very important for a healthy relationship.
4. You two are incredibly successful so there’s no competition! The worst thing is when couples compete with each other. But in this case, you don’t have to. Rihanna, you have won six Grammys, you’ve been named one of TIME Magazine’s most influential people, and in March you were named the most streamed artist worldwide. Drake has won a Grammy, five BET Hip Hop Awards, and six Much Music Awards. That’s only a few of the numerous awards he’s taken home. Clearly you both are at the top of your game.
5. Drake fought for your honor against your ex. Above all, Drake and Chris got into a fight over you at NYC’s nightclub W.I.P. in June of 2012. It all started because Drake allegedly sent Chris a note about his relationship with you, but clearly he was taunting him because he’s angry at the way he treated you. Drake’s lyrics are very evident that he cares a ton about you, in “Take Care” he says: “dealing with a heart that I didn’t break. I’ll be there for you, I will care for you.” If that doesn’t melt your heart, then I don’t know what will!
Rihanna, it’s clear you and Drake are meant to be together. HollywoodLifers, sound off below and tell us if you think they should date.
— William Earl
More Drake & Rihanna News:
- Rihanna & Drake Meet Up For A Sexy Dinner In NYC
- Drake Gave Rihanna A Sweet Kiss During A VMA After-Party — Report
- Rihanna & Drake Are Hanging Out Again — Rekindling Their Romance?