Robert Pattinson Reveals He Likes To ‘Be Alone’ After Kristen Stewart Split

Mon, September 16, 2013 10:24pm EDT by 73 Comments
Robert Pattinson Alone
FameFlyNet

anonymosme

Posted at 7:19 PM on October 21, 2013

Robsten will be a couple again, I feel it in my bones, and this time they will end up married for real, they both are mad in love with each other, time heals all wounds, I truly want to believe this with all my heart, robsten is my number one celeb couple. I pray for them both and hope my dream comes true, keep the faith fans, they need a white sage smudge stick, for positive energy, and many prayers from us their fans, love you robsten xoxoxoxoxoxo

princes bernadeth

Posted at 12:25 AM on September 22, 2013

Rob i love you forget kristen stewart=)

Great!!

Posted at 7:50 AM on September 21, 2013

BS Rob has many friends . He likes to be around people and is not alone

Daisy Duck

Posted at 2:20 AM on September 21, 2013

Rob you have known Kristen for years. You cannot believe this stuff that HWlies is putting out. You know ok Magazine, and all the rest of the liers better known as tabloids. She screwed up once. if that many times, and you walk away, this is just plain stupid. If you believe this story about Rupert I Don’t know what to think of you. Rupert Sanders is a cheater and has been one for years. He knows how to manipulate people. He’s managed to screw both of you over, and you both have let him. Remember you said that if you loved someone you would fight for that relationship. Does this mean you never loved her???? We all need to know. Not because we want to hurt anyone but because we can’t let Kristen be hurt anymore. One true sentence would solve everything. I know you owe us nothing but you do owe her. She really is strong, she is all the things you said you wanted in a women. but you don’t seem to see it. All this stuff that has come out this week is just madness. I wish slick could just believe like she has for months, but slick thinks it’s madness also.

Cynthia

Posted at 11:45 PM on September 20, 2013

Ya know….Just because someone prefers to be “alone” doesn’t make them lonely. From what I’ve gathered, he’s a pretty private guy so being alone probably isn’t something that affects him too terribly much…other than the offering of peace and quiet. If I am depressed, I like to get out of the house and do something to get my mind off of the depression…Sims 2 only goes so far in taking the mind off of problems. I enjoy doing things alone anyway though…the desire to be alone isn’t just induced from depression or sadness. I love my friends but I’m terrible with keeping up everyone all the time. As for the kingdom statement, I’m sure anyone would love their own kingdom where they could dictate who comes and goes.

sam

Posted at 12:49 AM on September 20, 2013

He means alone as in No Serious GF just random hook ups . This was expected after what that biatch put him thru . Hope Rob does not lose his hope of finding his soulmate

Cat Lauren

Posted at 10:24 PM on September 19, 2013

He just wants everyone to feel sorry for him. Let him be Garbo with his,” I want to be alone.” I find it just silly if it’s what his PR group wants us to believe. Throwing Kristen through his interviews is plain pitiful.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 10:07 PM on September 19, 2013

All these comments ,he wants to be on his own,does that sound like a happy guy who is apart from his ex GF ,he should be ecstatic out enjoying himself ,buying a bachelor pad .Instead of which he has bought another family house? He is depressed ,he didnt want sympathy for his comments he was just saying like it is for him ,unable to do anything or go anywhere without being hounded and if people let him down then he moves on .Who ever he is seen out with if its guys he is gay ,if he is with girls he is womanising ,give him a break is he expected to be house bound.
Kristen is still filming ,she has kept out of all comments ,good for her ,she’s supposedly losing her hair over the stress ,does she look like she is coping .No she’s not ,this is why the break originally was just a break because of their commitments ie apart..This is the reverse of the Aus saga in January ,this time its Rob taking all the flack instead of Kristen when she was pursued by paps every where she went. Moving to a house 9 miles down the road ,hardly worth the move ,it will be very interesting as to what happens when Kristen returns ,still don’t think either of them are over whatever has been going on between them .It would appear also from his comments that he needs direction and focus which probably Kristen did for him .Dont understand why they are both so insecure about themselves Rob doesn’t need to buff up and go to the Gym likewise Kristen is fine as she is and they both scrub up well when they have to . If they set a time scale for the seperation in this intensive talk they had lets hope its not too much longer this saga has played out long enough,living on their own doesnt seem to be working for either so hope they get no interference from so called well meaning friends and family .Its just hard to read all the same old critisism that’s been stated now for 16 months.

dana

Posted at 12:13 AM on September 19, 2013

Gosh Rob is so handsome that it hurts !

Candy Harmon

Posted at 9:40 PM on September 18, 2013

This is not healthy he needs to get some help.

Amber

Posted at 2:31 AM on September 18, 2013

Rob is well rid of the skank . This hot sexy guy will find good company soon

Hopeful romantic

Posted at 2:23 AM on September 18, 2013

Truthfully, we do not know if the two have actually split. I am still wavering back and forth that this could be a ploy on their part to make everyone believe they have split. Think about it…their lives have been under a microscope for the last 5 years. She is filming in Switzerland now and Rob has not been seen for weeks. Kristen has not been seen for a while. Is it possible they are together in Switzerland?
Probably not, but it would be nice if they were.

Cc

Posted at 7:56 AM on September 19, 2013

Reply…open your eyes he was seen with friends wearing his hoodie at a club sitting up in the balcony the other night. Nice picture to prove it. So forget the together in Switzerland angle..not so! Just your imagination taking over.

ivonne

Posted at 12:42 AM on September 18, 2013

Love rob and Kristen :-*

angie

Posted at 1:54 PM on September 18, 2013

@ ivonne- me too

anonymosme

Posted at 7:28 PM on October 21, 2013

Yes I too love robsten if you are a huge fan they are you fav celeb couple, keep the faith with me and pray for a reconciliation very soon, they love eachother so much how can they not, they know all too well they belong together married for real and future baby robstens, pray with methatthegood news will appear before the holidays, keep the faith always.

Akira_Flames

Posted at 10:11 PM on September 17, 2013

Said rather

Akira_Flames

Posted at 10:10 PM on September 17, 2013

Honesty… I love the way you said that. I truly do. And I couldn’t agree more with you. Well sad.