Robert Pattinson Misses Kristen Stewart’s Smile & Laugh Every Day

Sun, September 15, 2013 12:10pm EST by 469 Comments
Robert Pattinson Misses Kristen Stewart
FameFlynet, Getty

love

Posted at 8:11 AM on April 30, 2014

Well…….I think Rob should give Kristen onr more chance.They both should negotiate and clear all the misunderstandings.While reading these I thing Rob is missing Kristen too.
I sharing this because they both are made for oach other…………and make sure both of them have an opportunity to read this.They both look damn cute but together

Edward cullen

Posted at 8:25 AM on October 10, 2013

Ni a vhalavhala(talk to much) mah

azucena

Posted at 2:48 PM on September 30, 2013

Only they would know their true feelings for each other, cnt judge really whether they are trully good together or not. One thing i can say though is that I personally dont think they love each other as they think they do, I think they fell in love with the idea of “Bella and Edward together” and perhaps they are lost there but thats a movie. They should really reflect if they love one another for who they trully represent, Kristen and Robert;not Bella and Edward.

hee

Posted at 11:33 AM on September 20, 2013

kristen en rob must go back together! i love them! (:$ i’m not english)

Katy

Posted at 11:05 AM on September 20, 2013

Rob is doing fine !!!! He is not missing the TRAMPIRE

sandra villaluz

Posted at 9:39 PM on September 19, 2013

PLEASE MAKE SURE KRISTEN STEWART RECEIVES THIS GIVEN THE OPERTUNITY TO READ, KRISTEN I REALLY WISH BABY GIRL I HAD AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR YOU THAT YOU ONLY LOOK AT. YOU JUST BECAME AN ICON FOR ME, NOT THAT YOU WERENT AMAZING TO ME BEFORE I READ IMBD. I CAME ACROSS IT I WAS LOOKING FOR CURRENT UPDATE ON CHRIS HENSWORTH FROM YOUR SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN.I DONT KNOW HIS PERSONAL LIFE LOL BUT HE LOOKS HOT WITH THE LONG HAIR IN THE NEW MOVIE HE HAS COMING OUT.I DONT KNOW IF YOU READ THESE COMMENTS, IVE WRITTEN SEVERAL TIMES. TVE BEEN FOLLOWING YOU SINCE YOU WERE 8 YEARS OLD.IM THE MOM WITH A DAUGHTER NAMED KRISTEN, TAKE CARE BABY GIRL XOXO SANDRA ROSE

Vivian Ray

Posted at 4:00 PM on September 18, 2013

ROBERT and KIRSTEN ARE TOGETHER MARRIED AND having a baby. That IS WHY Kirsten, IS LOOKING SO bad. THE BRAIDS TOOK HER HAIR OUT ,NOT STRESS OVER ROB.SHE IS NOT WEARING ANY TOPS THAT SHOW MUCH SKIN, HER TOPS OR HANGING OVER HER BIG GENES, SHE IS SO PETIT THAT SHE MAY NOT SHOW A BABY BUMP THAT BIG. WHEN POPLE HER SIZE CAN HID BABY BUMP’S SO WILL. LAST MONTH ROBERTAND KIRSTEN BOTH SAID THAT THEY DON’T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK AND RATHBONE, MADE A COMMIT THAT ROB PROTECT WHAT IS HIS KIRSTEN AND HIS GETAR THER WERE PIGTURES. RIGHT NOW ROBERT , IS IN BERLIN.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 6:55 AM on September 19, 2013

@vivan Ray I JUST SEEN THE VIDEO ROBERT AND KRISTEN DATE 9/8/ 2013 IN JFK AIRPORT IN NEW YORK THE PAPARAZZI TELLING THEM HE WILL BABY SET. THE NAME OF VIDEO [ ROB PATTINSON KRISTEN STEWART AT JFK AIRPORT IN NY ]

guest

Posted at 7:10 AM on September 19, 2013

That was last year not this year

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 1:06 PM on October 21, 2013

@VIAN RAY I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT, I SAW KRISTEN IN THE LAKE SCENE SILI MARIA MOVIE BIG WHITE UNDERWEAR AND SHE LOOK BIG LIKE SHE HAVE BABY BUMP I NEVER SEEN HER THAT BIG . AND THERE SO MANY VIDEOS SHOW SHE WEARING RING ON HER LEFT HAND THIRD FINGER YES THEY MARRIED, ROBERT LOVE HER TOO MUCH WANT TO MARRIED, THE WEDDING PICTURES I SEEN WAS BEAUTIFUL WHAT I SEEN IT WAS 2011

Maria

Posted at 2:56 PM on September 17, 2013

OMG—has anyone seen the picture of super hot SCOTT EASTWOOD—son of Clint Eastward–
he is 27 and would be a perfect mans man for Kristen Stewart—go to US Weekly and take a look at mr. macho—-good-by rpatz

Leah

Posted at 10:35 PM on September 17, 2013

Stop thinking of some one else for K-Stew!!!! They should have never broken up, I think R-Patz and K-Stew were perfect for each other, especially after finishing the Twilight series. P.S. I loved the Twilight series that I’m still stuck on those movies!

Leah

Posted at 10:51 PM on September 17, 2013

Rob is so sexy, cute, sexy, amazing, sexy, handsome and totally sexy!! Rob if you don’t take her back now nobody will like you. I truly believe that Kristen wants to start off where you guys left. Your ego will get even more hurt, because you are sup stubborn, mean and tots ridiculous. I will take bake all those things if you take her back. I wish I had a boyfriend, so suck it up and take her back!!!!

mb

Posted at 11:01 PM on September 17, 2013

People she doesn’t want him back. She has moved on. He is the one that can’t get it together. She is doing better than ever and is on the right track.

Leah

Posted at 10:41 PM on September 17, 2013

SCOTT EASTWOOD is sick! He is so disgusting! GO R-PATZ!!!!!!!!!

Maria

Posted at 2:56 PM on September 17, 2013

OMG—has anyone seen the picture of super hot SOCTT EASTWOOD—son of Clint Eastward–

guest

Posted at 3:32 PM on September 17, 2013

Man are you right! Scott Eastwood is a handsome young man. He makes Rob look sick. Can you imagine comparing the two. Rob doesn’t stand a chance. Sounds like Scott has been raised right by Clint and is his own man. A perfect person for Kristen who was raised to be her own person. Rob is so spoilt it’s pathic. Goodbye Rob!!!!!!!! People need to take up Scott Eastwood to follow and not the pathic Rob.

@guest

Posted at 7:10 PM on September 17, 2013

No decent young man would want a tramp.

@guest

Posted at 7:22 PM on September 17, 2013

Rob is the sexiest most handsome man in HW.

charlotte crowder

Posted at 2:07 AM on September 18, 2013

I too saw saw the pics of Eastwood.WOW!! There are so many new guys in HW now that outshine RPutz. He will soon be a loner like he want’s. Someone needs to get word to Scott and Kristen.How can they meet? Come on someone try to hook them up!!! The guy on DWS is another hot candidate.Brant who is on Liars. WOW on that to.I thought for awhile Liam might be good but he is already taken and apparantly a cheater to. Kristen doesn’t need ANOTHER cheater!! Maybe she will get out and mingle when she gets home.Give up already on Robbie he’s not worth it.Rob will soon be a has been if he’s not already. When he sees Kristen out smiling and laughing with a hot guy that will be the day I shout hooray. I don’t think he will take it too well. OH WELL HIS LOSS IS SOMEONE ELSE’S GAIN! Kristen is a beautiful young woman and i wish her well.

charlotte crowder

Posted at 2:11 AM on September 18, 2013

Done doing that!!! Go Scott and Kristen!! Go Kristen and anyone who is has not deemed himself a loner!!

lori

Posted at 2:36 PM on September 17, 2013

Yes,I believe that Rob has punished Kristen for long enough(for cheating on him).But,ever since that day she apologized to him,she has hung in there and stayed true to Rob,I believe.He,however,does whatever he wants and gets away with it.IF he is missing her so much,just give her a chance already!She has suffered enough!!This is all starting to make Rob look like a meanie.He is stubborn and his ego was hurt,but I believe Kristen is the love of his life.Some people never get to experience true love,and I do not think he should let it go.She is still willing to start where they left off.ENOUGH already ROB!!

Katie

Posted at 10:08 PM on September 17, 2013

oh paleeze-why would Kristen want him back? He’s a jerk!

Leah

Posted at 10:54 PM on September 17, 2013

Just for saying he’s a jerk that makes you a jerk to!!!

sherry

Posted at 3:37 PM on September 20, 2013

I totally agree with your comment. Maybe she was just a vehicle to make him famous and now he doesn’t need her any more. I can’t see some one just stopping their love for some one that easily. I don’t think he ever really cared.

angie

Posted at 12:46 PM on September 25, 2013

I believe Rob is trying hard to get over Kristen but if you watch all the u tube videos from their happier days you will see their kind of love is not easily broken. He is too weak to take all the papparazzi hands out so he took the easy road. I believe he will come back because he wont ever get their kind of intense love again. It might not be right now but it will happen. Then if he is lucky Kristen will be willing to give him a second chance. He will soon find out that his fame is going to draw all kinds of flawed women who will want him to gain their own fame and his money. He will never know if they love him for his true self. He was already used by Katy Perry and Riley who immediately ran back to their previous guys. They both used him. Kristen is just being her true self and turning to work and school. Love them both and hope they will both be happy.