Miley Cyrus Unfollows Liam Hemsworth On Twitter

Sun, September 15, 2013 11:10am EDT by 25 Comments
Miley Cyrus Unfollows Liam Hemsworth
FameFlynet

AEM

Posted at 3:18 PM on September 16, 2013

Miley has BangerZ lined up and she has proven herself with $150 million in the bank. Let’s see if Liam can be successful without Miley when he is the LEAD ACTOR. So far, Paranoia and Empire State are busts. Next year, we see if Cut Bank is any good. I don’t count Hunger Games, because he is like a minor supporting actor, while riding Lawrence and Hutcherson coat-tails to fame. He is a stud, but he has yet shown that he deserves critical acclaim.

AEM

Posted at 3:13 PM on September 16, 2013

Liam’s tramp from Vegas is Eiza Gonzalez!! Eiza said on her Sept. 11 Facebook that she was in love with some man who was in love with somebody else.

cxbxcneruer458

Posted at 10:29 PM on September 15, 2013

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. xcbxb

patriciatwright (@patriciatwright)

Posted at 4:55 PM on September 15, 2013

like Travis replied I didnt know that anybody able to make $8619 in 4 weeks on the internet. description………..
j­o­b­s­2­5.C­ℴm

patriciatwright (@patriciatwright)

Posted at 4:52 PM on September 15, 2013

my buddy’s step-mother makes $87 every hour on the computer. She has been without a job for seven months but last month her check was $19250 just working on the computer for a few hours. useful link………..
j­o­b­s­2­5.C­ℴm

chris

Posted at 4:18 PM on September 15, 2013

It’s not even Liam on twitter xD it is his team. He said himself that he is NOT into the twitter thing!

Pearly White

Posted at 4:18 PM on September 15, 2013

All you haterez and midget door mats leave the talented Miley Cyru alone.

Ralph

Posted at 4:12 PM on September 15, 2013

Miley is seeing me now. I told her it was either me or Liam. I have a wrecking ball hanging in my bedroom. We practiced for weeks on it before she made her new video. I told her naked was the only way to go.

kris

Posted at 3:16 PM on September 15, 2013

if i were liam i would dump her. act like gutter trash expect to treated like. she wants to a stripper must be lots of strip joints around

ROGER 4555

Posted at 3:12 PM on September 15, 2013

Liam also knows how weak and needy Miley is ……. He is tired of her mental neediness there were reports that her mother and father called off the divorce because of her mental state…. Liam is tired of playing the Doctor…..

ROGER 4555

Posted at 3:08 PM on September 15, 2013

The break up is imminent!!!! They are living separate lives they may need a year or 2 apart to understand what the other 1 was saying….. Liam was at Floyd Mayweather fight he didn’t look upset and I bet he wasn’t lonely that night give it a couple of days there will be stories…. I think he already dumped her but won’t talk about it until she is ready….. Don’t forget she was just talking about Taylor Swift and all the guys she dated in 3 years!!!!!! Miley is getting ready to start dating a variety of men too……

marci chaney

Posted at 2:53 PM on September 15, 2013

If I were Miley would tell the girl leave alone his my boyfriend not yours some girls like get there hands on the man that I Love and yes he forgiven I would give a another chance, I wanted to merry the guy sweetheart so back off.

Jane

Posted at 1:29 PM on September 15, 2013

Your article seems totally one sided. His behavior is alleged, Her behavior is there for all the world to see. Why he would or anyone would want to marry her after her recent public display of behavior is beyond me. The next Lindsey Lohan in the making. Run Liam, as far and as fast as you can away from this mess.

iky9126

Posted at 1:12 PM on September 15, 2013

i feel really bad for miley…i mean she work so hard on music industry…she has many fans that waited for her new music and even movie….liam should understand this situation…moreover, he only become famous when he getting along with miley tbh…if there’s not miley on him…liam career is out of nowhere….btw…miley is still down-to-earth person and need love from her fan esp. SMILERS!!!!!!!!!! hahaha…chill up miley….we will always support u no matter what happen…=)

Ariala

Posted at 3:08 PM on September 15, 2013

He doesn’t need someone like Miley. He can do much better.

Sam

Posted at 4:20 PM on September 15, 2013

And January Jones is any better. I think not. Shes a homewrecking whore.

iky9216

Posted at 12:17 AM on September 16, 2013

better? i dun think so…juz look at liam’s new movie paranoia…the movie got flop…=)

incaunipocrit

Posted at 1:00 PM on September 15, 2013

Reblogged this on The International Blogspaper.

Mila Kunis (@MilaKun79793879)

Posted at 12:31 PM on September 15, 2013

my buddy’s ex-wife makes $86 an hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for ten months but last month her check was $18515 just working on the laptop for a few hours. my review here
——-> Rich6.comm

Raconteur

Posted at 12:26 PM on September 15, 2013

Who had the most to gain by the rumours spread about Liam (rumours, which were repeatedly denied by his camp)? MILEY. And, how would she benefit by such fabricated stories, you ask? BECAUSE SHE COULD FOLLOW UP THE PLANTED STORIES BY PLAYING THE VICTIM, and THAT ‘POOR-LITTLE-ME’ ACT WOULD TURN INTO BIGGER RECORD SALES. Think about it… This twitter thing is just another orchestrated event leading up to her album release. Stay tuned for more of the Miley Releases A Record Sage between now and then.. (At Liam’s expense.)

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 12:13 PM on September 15, 2013

pst: HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?

Keke

Posted at 12:02 PM on September 15, 2013

I feel bad for Miley :(

Garry robert hixon jr.

Posted at 11:55 AM on September 15, 2013

Corrinia you are right on! You go girl! Ya miley, you went nuts after you cut your hair, leave liam alone, you belong with justin bieber, why cant you see that. If there were ever two people reaching for each other, its you two. I also believe that emily osment belongs with lucas till from hannah montana the movie, lily has grown up, you have not, bye the way its not fair to sign somebody who is on you tube only once, you set him up! Bridgit mendler is the new disney princess, hey girl, love Garry Hixon, BriteVision.

corrinia williams

Posted at 11:25 AM on September 15, 2013

I hope so.like liam deserves so much better than this!!!he is way to hot and rich for a horny teenager!!like miley need to clean up her act and stop acting like she black and all that.I’m black,and 13,I can twerk better than her and I’m more mature than she will ever be.she need to calm down,and grow up.act like a normal lady miley.we all know u trying to prove u grown up,but u don’t have to strip and TRY to twerk,to prove it.that’s just proving u fast,and don’t respect yourself!!!I used to love miley on Hannah Montana,and miley period.but ever since she cut her hair and starting changing,I just don’t even know who she is anymore.and I’m surprised I even watched her show!!I should of stuck to wizards of waverly place!!its sad and a true shame how she ruined her life.she actually think she sexy and hot cause of what she do.u may be getting paid for it miley,but that just means u a prostitute!!so get it together,and leave liam alone.I want him with a real woman,not u.and I know for sure,he don’t want u neither after a wild summer u put everyone through!!

Guest :P

Posted at 11:44 AM on September 15, 2013

Your speaking the complete truth like Wtf I thought they broke up already.