Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wins: Justin Bieber & More Stars React On Twitter

Sun, September 15, 2013 10:17am EDT by 24 Comments
Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wins
SplashNews

new games coming out for wii u

Posted at 12:00 AM on July 24, 2014

Remarkable issues here. I am very happy to look your article.
Thanks so much and I am taking a look forward to contact you.
Will you kindly drop me a mail?

click for source

Posted at 1:36 AM on March 11, 2014

I feel this is one of the so much vital information for me. And i’m happy studying your article. But wanna observation on some basic things, The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is in reality great : D. Just right process, cheers

michael fitch

Posted at 4:09 PM on September 16, 2013

Lil Wayne could have been on his A game didn’t h know he was represent king a champion guess he wasn’t high enough as was seen in that shot where the camera was on him. All he said was money money money poor boy was list for words I could out perform him in my sleep

john

Posted at 10:40 AM on September 16, 2013

I wonder why mayweather keeps fighting under dogs and old boxers?

Jocelyn hernandez

Posted at 10:16 AM on September 16, 2013

I love it Maywheather is amazing and also justin bieber

selenanator11

Posted at 10:00 AM on September 16, 2013

I am a huge fan of Floyd he is such a cool guy

Jay

Posted at 4:34 AM on September 16, 2013

Mayweather is the top dog of boxing. Nobody can compete on his level.

tim

Posted at 2:49 AM on September 16, 2013

Oh wow….when did Mayweather get a new girlfriend?

Whoisjohngotdoe

Posted at 1:58 AM on September 16, 2013

I know why ross called it a draw. She was just simply disgusted by the fact Mayweather brang Bieber with him. LOL

Steph

Posted at 12:27 AM on September 16, 2013

People said Mayweather is the best boxer but he didn’t fight…I saw him play tag don’t get me wrong he had a good couple of hits but every time Canelo hit him, Mayweather “Smiled” which equals Pain as a way to through off the opponent. Mayweather didn’t fight he danced around. His a box, yes but as a fighter, hell no! Boxers should start fighting again like REAL MAN!!! but no it’s cool to dance around and make millions…I guess that’s cool but not a TRUE FIGHTER. I saw one person wanting fight and another scared to be hit…it was smart of Mayweather to dancing around because if he actually fought, he would definitely lose. Anyways he fights like he always fought before…by dancing around and playing tag. And Canelo should of kept giving body shots instead of trying to knock him out then Mayweather would of definitely lost.

Jessica

Posted at 12:20 AM on September 16, 2013

Okay seriously I don’t know why Mayweather won ?? Canelo totally deserved to win. If Mayweather was going to run the whole time in the ring he should of signed up for marathon !!! Canelo won 10 rounds of the fight . Mayweather just won 2 . But whatever it wasn’t a surprise that Mayweather was going to rob the fight . I will always be #canelopride

100 Proof

Posted at 12:37 AM on September 16, 2013

Clearly you have no knowledge of boxing and just want to be on Canelo’s nuts. Did you even watch the fight? SMH. Did you listen to Canelo talk after the fight? No? Ok let me help you… “It was simple: I couldn’t catch him,” Alvarez said through a translator. “He was very elusive. He’s a great fighter. I did not know how to get him. He is very intelligent. He’s got a lot of experience. Honestly, I couldn’t find him. In the later rounds, I felt frustrated. I recognize that he beat me. I tried to connect on him, but I just couldn’t.” His words exactly.

cbweyeru58458

Posted at 10:34 PM on September 15, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcb

bull

Posted at 5:02 PM on September 15, 2013

Ali is the greatest ever. This dork won’t’ fight any real contenders. As fake as wrestling. No real fighter would be seen with lil Wayne or douche bag biebs. Just another gimmick.

You're a tool

Posted at 11:08 PM on September 15, 2013

lol you’re a tool

foolz

Posted at 4:55 PM on September 15, 2013

Tools

uh

Posted at 4:20 PM on September 15, 2013

I don’t think Justin got the memo that he’s white he should be himself seriously

Nia Bonner

Posted at 7:49 PM on September 15, 2013

That he’s white he should be himself what do you mean by that?

azul chavez

Posted at 2:05 PM on September 15, 2013

THE FIGHT WAS BOUGHT MAYWEATHER GAVE CANELO SOME MONEY ON THE SIDE TO LOSE ALWAYS HAPPENS

Mila Kunis (@MilaKun79793879)

Posted at 12:31 PM on September 15, 2013

just as George replied I am inspired that someone can make $6287 in 1 month on the internet. go to this web-site ——-> Rich6.comm

Garry robert hixon jr.

Posted at 12:01 PM on September 15, 2013

Its cool to see justin bieber at a real event. He reminds me of eminem. I know he has a thing for miley cyrus, but there both so shy. I am way proud of miley and justin, but he and selena gomez, she is way to mellow for him, and miley and her are like oil and water, good to see you bro!!! Garry Hixon.

abe "The Full 100 Percent"

Posted at 10:56 AM on September 15, 2013

…………….a black losser doesn’t exhist.
with just one exception: BLACK F*GGOTS LIKE KANYE WEST!!

Justin

Posted at 10:49 AM on September 15, 2013

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Kalani

Posted at 10:37 AM on September 15, 2013

He’s amazing fighter. No wonder people adore him. He’s very talented at what he does.