Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean Reveals His Baby Daughter Can Twerk

Fri, September 13, 2013 4:44pm EST by 7 Comments
A.J. McLean's Baby Daughter
Fameflynet/Courtesy of Twitter

patty

Posted at 12:57 PM on November 27, 2013

you might want to do some research before posting an article (AJ MCLEAN AND LISA HOPING FOR BABY #2??) Who the hell is Lisa?? His wife’s name is Rochelle!

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 3:40 PM on September 15, 2013

OMG! HE’S A PROUD DADDY TALKING ABOUT IS DAUGHTER! She’s proably rocking, learning to crawl or something. Do you really think she’s getting up on 2 feet and being a slut? Leave them alone. He’s being a proud father. You people take to much s*it seriously.

Nat

Posted at 11:21 PM on September 13, 2013

Last time I checked AJ was married to Rochelle …who the heck is Lisa…at least get your facts right “hollywoodlife”

Relevant much?

Posted at 6:14 PM on September 13, 2013

Proud Papa. His baby girl can “twerk” like a jerk while dancing on a pole, with a foam finger in the whole. Good job.

Anonymous

Posted at 5:58 PM on September 13, 2013

Density The Last Time You Stooled on that very stage it’s was you and The Strokes but I finally figured out what happen the last time you were there last year You Decided everytime I see you on Television People Think You have gone nowhere in your’e lifetime but your not sure are you? you know what happen last time you were hosted Saturday Night Live you actually think you can make fun of someone that you don’t know what esle are you going to do next Density you need to think about what you are doing is wrong miley you don’t get it at all times you been Targeting Justin Bieber and Me well you know what esle happen next don’t you mentor think about it Density never scene You and Kelly were think you can acutally pranked Khole but You Know what happens next don’t you after all these years i was in the room starting at your’e face the whole time my friend You See Miley Not Only I did I Punk You Two Days Later but at least I did watch you get knocked down the floor your’e eyes started to lay down there you were style of my Own Business mentor I was the one who punk’d you last year you were sitting behind the certians you were sitting in the chair you were wearing headphones on your’e head until you started you were screaming on top of your’e lungs you couldn’t stop you were thinking too much mentor I heard you were going to be on Saturday night Live this year in october well it’s not going to happen either mentor I didn’t what you’ve did to me last year you spoof me so bad then you started calling me names like fatty really? mentor you have no clue of what inappropriate Behavior that you put through it’s not fair to you isn’t Miley but I wasn’t sure if you going to do it again right? Wrong You Have the power makes you think you have the right go around on snl you were out cold in all in the end you more than just a failure human being if your’e not down with that well I just got two words for ya! SUCK IT!

Stupid.

Posted at 6:10 PM on September 13, 2013

Get back on your meds, quickly get back on your meds.

Whut?

Posted at 6:12 PM on September 13, 2013

And you’re point is what? You are trying to say what? Oh gawd, get back into school and pay attention this time. Moron.