Robin Thicke: Your Wife Paula Patton Shouldn’t Divorce Over Butt Grab Photo

Thu, September 12, 2013 7:05pm EST by 10 Comments
Robin Thicke Wife
Getty/Fameflynet/Courtesy of Twitter

D

Posted at 10:01 PM on June 22, 2014

I hope they are able to work in out…I wish them both nothing but the best.

Renata Phillips

Posted at 8:42 PM on September 29, 2013

Robin and Paula does not need to get a divorce because he grabbed someones butt.

Julie

Posted at 8:05 PM on September 16, 2013

This article is terrible. I would even wonder if they have a swingers/open marriage. He is always grabbing 1/2 naked women. She is a fool to think he is not cheating on her. But the way she can care less about him humping on other women in his videos makes me wonder if they just agree that cheating is ok? Blurred lines….yeah that’s obvious!!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 5:03 AM on September 13, 2013

profit

Posted at 10:01 PM on September 12, 2013

Love me .Love my color. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you.~~~ MixedPartner. Ćom~ —is for all black & white singles find love beyond race and borders. Join us to seeking the perfect interracial partner.
So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.

profit

Posted at 9:49 PM on September 12, 2013

ncvneru4585

Posted at 9:26 PM on September 12, 2013

Lottie

Posted at 9:22 PM on September 12, 2013

I was cruising through yahoo headlines and this grabbed my attention. Not sure why. Decided to read it. Is this poster a grown up? Reads as if written by 13 year old girl. I’m just puzzled by people who make a living following celebs and writing pointless drivel about them. Can’t you find something a little more…uh, meaningful? You could deliver Meals on Wheels for example.

valentine

Posted at 7:09 AM on September 14, 2013

Lol.. Talk that talk to that Lisa uhm..whatevaa!! Just dunno why people enjoy pokenosin into other people’s personal life

NNS

Posted at 7:55 PM on September 12, 2013

Could this be any more pointless? I hate when they do posts like this. No one has spoken of a divorce, so what the heck is this for? “10 reasons this”, “5 reasons that”, “My pointless, unsolicited, advice” Goodness.