Kate Middleton’s Long & Shiny Hair — Get Her Pretty Locks

Thu, September 12, 2013 4:40pm EDT by 6 Comments
Kate Middleton Hairstyle
Getty

Cosmo

Posted at 3:53 PM on September 14, 2013

Waity has such a freaking dumb face. Duhhhh-uhhh WAITY !

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 10:57 AM on September 18, 2013

There is a saying in life when one has to resort to such a low blow in life ( like your comment about Kate) is that that person is a pretty pathetic human being. In this case if the shoes fit… and in your case it does perfectly. Actually I feel sorry for alot of people commenting on this site. To have such hostility and hatred makes one wonder what sad, pitiful little lives you are leading.

RJ

Posted at 6:49 PM on October 20, 2013

Really? That’s a saying? I don’t think so. It sounds like something you just made up. You know who I feel sorry for? Pathetic losers like you who go around defending celebrities on the Internet and actually believe in their delusional little minds that doing so makes them a “good” person.

TRUDY

Posted at 3:52 PM on September 14, 2013

YES THOSE HAIR EXTENSIONS ARE SO SHINY !!! WHERE CAN I BUY SOME ? LOL

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 11:04 AM on September 18, 2013

Grow-up. Jealousy doesn’t become anyone. She has great hair, I myself would love to have hair like hers, I don’t but I am never ever going to resort to putting down someone because they have better hair than me. Hahahahahahah this site is so so ironically funny BUT it can be at times so so sad to see that we live in a society where CRUELITIES prevails AND JEALOUSIES turn people into monsters.

Carol Ann

Posted at 9:03 AM on September 19, 2013

I agree that some people are just being mean. She is a very pretty lady. On top of that she has a loving husband and an exiting life ahead of her. Don’t hate her for it. We can make our lives be whatever it is we want. Good for her. She looks incredible. Sometimes depicted as a human billboard though.