Miley Cyrus Hooking Up With Mike WiLL Made It — Report

Wed, September 11, 2013 5:45pm EST by 23 Comments
Mike Will Made It Miley Cyrus Dating
Courtesy of Instagram, Fameflynet

amarachi

Posted at 7:21 PM on July 14, 2014

If miley want to date mike she should, do u want to date him?

Guydawg8169

Posted at 10:40 AM on May 1, 2014

Why shouldn’t she take a ride on Mike’s Luv Monster. She young free as a bird..its time for her to spread her wings. Much better for her to sample different sexual trysts then doing dope and getting loaded.

solidremote.tumblr.com

Posted at 8:32 AM on September 28, 2013

Hey there, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine
but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then
that, awesome blog!

Rory

Posted at 7:05 AM on September 23, 2013

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote
the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to
drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic
blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

Alibaba

Posted at 2:27 PM on September 18, 2013

You know what they say. Once you go black you never go back.

lyza98

Posted at 10:53 AM on September 13, 2013

Go look at shameonmiley on facebook. She took the credits for wreckingball sound from a American Idol contestant.

liamescape

Posted at 11:09 PM on September 12, 2013

Her relationship with Liam is already clearly over. They used to be seen out together in public all the time… now? Not so much. Good for her for dating this guy, skin color means nothing. I just wish they’d acknowledge their break up publicly. Probably waiting for Miley’s album to drop before they announce it.

Sharyn

Posted at 8:21 PM on September 12, 2013

Skanky is as skanky does.

foofoo

Posted at 9:56 AM on September 12, 2013

january jones is a million years older than liam, i doubt that is true, just another rumor.

sick of miley

Posted at 9:03 AM on September 12, 2013

Mike could do so much better. Hiighly Miley was anxious to rub hers elf on anything the night of VMAs. Mike has more value than a sledgehammer or dolly or teddy bear. Mike wouldnt be that hard up.

Sigh

Posted at 6:00 AM on September 12, 2013

oh give us a break Miley, the shock factor and “making history” are so lame and tiring. Sigh!!!! No need to – maybe having sex shocked Miley’s whole being.

Tyrone

Posted at 1:22 AM on September 12, 2013

Even if she was dating him how does that harm any of you ,I swear white people are the most racist .

Nyequaan

Posted at 8:07 PM on February 13, 2014

Tyrone your clearly are stupid and racist your self for labeling white people as the most racist. Its are race that pulls the race card now and it makes me sick, I have seen a lot of racist Blacks, and we walk around acting like they owe us something. You make me sick because you can’t move on past skin color yourself. My brother at arms was white and he died protecting me. Now if you were put in that situation I know you wouldn’t do same for a white guy because you are racist.

Elvis Presley

Posted at 9:42 PM on September 11, 2013

THAT WILL BE HER NEXT STUPID MOVE!!!!!!!!!!! HOOKING UP WITH A BLACK AND GETTING PREGNENT!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A SLUTTY PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOBODYCARES

Posted at 7:23 PM on September 11, 2013

She is looking for attention.

JEN

Posted at 6:25 PM on September 11, 2013

Miely=PIG

patty

Posted at 8:11 PM on September 11, 2013

YES You’re right Mileys a PIG////// In fact she looks like a PIG as well…….

corrinia williams

Posted at 5:55 PM on September 11, 2013

I wouldn’t be surprised..I know she like black people.she just nasty like that.what a whore miley,hooking up with your producer is like Nicki hooking up with lil wayne or Justin hooking up with scooter!!!its just crazy,but possible!!get a life miley,and good for u for finding the man to put u on your back(your daily workout)!!!

Chris

Posted at 5:50 PM on September 11, 2013

@Emily Longeretta Jealous of Miley huh? Get a life and stop with the rumors! It’s pathetic and lame.

corrinia williams

Posted at 5:56 PM on September 11, 2013

Why would she be jealous..who would be jealous of that skank!!I’m 13 and I have more body and common sense than miley will ever have!!!who jealous of her?!?and u don’t know,maybe this is real!!how do u know its a rumor,she is a prostitute,he probably paying her for it too!!!

Chris

Posted at 6:02 PM on September 11, 2013

Because she has a man who some girls consider hot. Cauz she has a tone of money. Cauz she is famous. Cauz everyone is talking about her now. Cauz she can do whatever she wants. Cauz she breaks all the records…..I have a lot of reasons sweety.
And I know it cauz I have my own source. Besides Liam himself said that everything are rumors. I so prefer to believe him other than stupid random people. Anyone can write anything on the internet.
Now get your milk and go to bed. You are still kid to talk the way you do.

patty

Posted at 8:14 PM on September 11, 2013

YOU’RE AN IDIOT

well said

Posted at 12:49 AM on September 12, 2013

@ Chris couldn’t have said it better than that I believe she’s outgrown liam the moocher he’s 23 tryna act 43 live a little geez miley has a lot going for her no longer is she just the girlfriend of liam its the other way around