‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Crowns 2 Winners On Season 10 Finale

Tue, September 10, 2013 10:23pm EST by 31 Comments
SYTYCD Amy Yakima Fik-Shun
Courtesy of Fox (2)

Greatest Common Factor Calculator

Posted at 6:11 PM on September 16, 2014

Do you have any video of that? I’d like to find out more
details.

Fedir

Posted at 11:17 AM on September 13, 2013

I think you need to make some real changes as I am no satisfied with the results.
Anyone can win, I agree with that, but I think that you have to give more rights to the judges, so that closer the end they would save more talented and really those that can dance.
Voting also has to be revised as anyone vote no matter how, but tonnes of times. I think that those that really are good dancers have no chance to get even closer to the end of the competition because of that.
I am very disappointed already for so many times in a row.
And again when you bring new people to the judging platform please make sure that they know what they do or they know why are they there.
So many times many of them have no idea what they judge and what they have to say.
It is not a big deal that they are famous….Start bringing people from the real world who really loves watching these kind of shows, who grew up with your show and know what exactly it means … and they can feel if somebody really can dance.
It is just an idea.
I know that you will probably ignore this message, but I am in the business and know I little bit about it and it makes me very upset if a real dancer doesn’t win.
Sincerely,
Fedir

Peter Grigore

Posted at 10:02 PM on September 12, 2013

i missed mckenzie. to me she is the best.

Debbie

Posted at 7:24 PM on September 12, 2013

jasmine danced weird. She was very jerky. I didn’t like her at all. Amy was by far the better dancer. If it wasn’t for her long legs and being very flexible I didn’t see the fascination with her at all. When she danced with Comfort – Comfort killed it and the comparison watching them both was painful to watch. She would have been eliminated a long time ago and Hayley or Mackenzie should have gone into the final 2. I agree with the other Renners’ post. digitally take Aaron dancing by himself and he was a piece of wood and awkward.

Carrimia Owens

Posted at 11:53 AM on September 13, 2013

Jazmine deserved to WINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was amazing Amy didnt even have the skills she has no versatility. Fik-Shun was a HORRIBLE!!! dancer he had 2left feet. Aaron should have won. All Amy had was like ability, Jazmine had experience she was a back up dancer for Ciara for crying out loud

Susan

Posted at 3:59 PM on September 11, 2013

All the dancers in the top 10 were amazing. Aaron and Jasmine had something special. Just the fact that it is uncommon for dancers of their height to move as clean and perfect as they did is amazing. I felt that they should have won. I wish them all the best and hope they go far..

Carly

Posted at 10:42 AM on September 11, 2013

Loved Amy and Fik-Shun! So happy they won! Both Amy and Jasmine are beautiful dancers, but Amy has more versatility and more talent imo. Fik-Shun has loads and loads of personality, which is needed to be the FAVORITE. As for his skills, look how far he’s come since the beginning of the show. I just couldn’t connect with Aaron for some reason.

Carly

Posted at 10:42 AM on September 11, 2013

Madelyn L

Posted at 7:39 AM on September 11, 2013

Aron really should of won as the boy. I mean you can pick up any style of dance if your good but you can do that with tap! I’m still glad he made it to the top 4 atleast! :)

MeMyselfAndI

Posted at 2:01 AM on September 11, 2013

Jasmine killed it in some of the routines, but Amy was the better dancer. The piece with Travis was unbelievable moving/beautiful/ethereal/moving. I would have liked to see them dance together more.. Jasmine with Amy and Aaron with Fik-shun. In the pieces they did, my eye was drawn to the winners. Can’t help feeling that Fik-shun was wrong for the winner. Some of his routines were painful to watch. Especially the ballroom pieces – felt more like DWTS than SYTYCD. Especially when you compare Fik-shun and Cyrus from last season. Cyrus would have been a more believable winner. In the end, they all had great moments on stage. I would imagine they’ll all have offers.

Boo bear

Posted at 1:23 AM on September 11, 2013

Jasmine was miles beyond Amy in charisma, style, and star quality — not to mention her dancing! If Nigel would not have pumped Amy so much, I would have not even notice her. Jasmine was robbed, but at the end of the day she will be the real star. She just has “it”.

Stacey

Posted at 4:44 PM on September 11, 2013

I Agree.

Cheryl

Posted at 12:52 PM on September 12, 2013

I agree 100%. Amy had maybe two memorable routines but Jasmine had five or six.

Ayla

Posted at 12:21 AM on September 11, 2013

It’s a shame that we can’t seem to see this as what it is: not a contest for Amerca’s BEST dancers, but for America’s FAVORITE dancers. I loved all of the top 10 and could have seen any one of them winning. But you have to hand it to them: Amy and Fik-Shun always made you smile. And Amy has incredible talent, no less or more than Jasmine’s. They were, in my opion, all 4 equally appealing, equally gifted.

Lynette

Posted at 10:33 AM on September 11, 2013

Ditto to Ayla’s comment. It just amazed me that the top 4 were original partners. They complimented each other and had great chemistry. I was taken hy Fik-shuns ability to pick up all those styles and not have been trained. And Jasmine and her legs just won me over despite her height she became all things with all her partners.

daniel

Posted at 12:18 AM on September 11, 2013

thats it i’m never watching this stupid show again! Fik-Shun was NOT a better DANCER than Aaron, get your heads out of your — people, and Amy only got attention because she had a good partnership with FikShun and then got paired with freakin Travis Wall b*******

Monica

Posted at 12:06 AM on September 11, 2013

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY THEY SHOULD JUST OPEN THE VOTING TO ANY COUNTRY WHO CAN WATCH THE SHOW, BECAUSE CLEARLY THE AMERICAN VOTERS ARE INSANE AND TASTELESS *SMH* YEA LETS PICK THE TWO CUTSY HAPPY ONES INSTEAD OF THE TALENTED DANCERS.. WAY TO GO! AND THATS WHY THIS SHOW STRUGGLES TO GAIN ANY CREDIBILITY

Renner

Posted at 3:32 AM on September 11, 2013

I’m not American and I agree with the voting.

Amy has heaps of talent and Jasmine has long legs.
Fik-Shun also did better than Aaron. Aaron was made to look good because of his partners – if you could digitally remove the people he danced with, you would be left with a stiff piece of wood.

ALISHA

Posted at 12:03 AM on September 11, 2013

It was OBVIOUS that the judges were pushing for Amy to win in the last couple weeks, All season they were giving all their compliments to Jasmine, and all of a sudden in the final performances they tore jasmine apart (ballroom) and coincidentally they setup a side vote for a Travis Wahl routine and Amy is featured in one of them? and Amy is suddenly their “favorite” where did that even come from? Amy got good comments but nothing compared to Jasmine and Aaron all year, cmon if you guys want to influence the voters at least be a little more subtle

Renner

Posted at 3:28 AM on September 11, 2013

Nigel said Amy was The Beast this season when they picked the Top 20.

Also, I think they pushed for Jasmine in the end. All that cheesy stuff about Cyrus dumping her AND making a big deal about her dancing outside her style (while showing the mistake that Amy made AND ignoring the fact that she was also dancing outside her style).

Very happy with the results.

Stacey

Posted at 4:46 PM on September 11, 2013

SO TRUE!!

Stacey

Posted at 4:47 PM on September 11, 2013

Alisha… SO TRUE!!

Cheryl

Posted at 12:54 PM on September 12, 2013

I couldn’t have said it better!

Trisha

Posted at 11:57 PM on September 10, 2013

Ridiculous!!! Seriously did anyone vote based on the entire season’s performances? Amy didnt compare to how strong Jasmine was, and Fik-Shun is lots of fun but Aaron was a farrrr better dancer, sometimes these shows are too frustrating because they are left up to voters who must be home drunk Jasmine only stumbled ONCE on ballroom Amy skated by cuz her and Fikshun were “cute” together. LAME

Aly

Posted at 11:49 PM on September 10, 2013

I’m glad fik-shun won but I think jasmine should have won over Amy. I really liked Amy and fik-shun’s partnership this season and I think that’s what helped her to win.

MeMyselfAndI

Posted at 1:50 AM on September 11, 2013

You gotta be kidding! If anything, it’s the other way around.

abe

Posted at 11:29 PM on September 10, 2013

is it a coincidence?
THESE TWO COUPLES FIT EACHOTHER PERFECTLY!!

JAKEFROMSTATEFARMBI**H

Posted at 11:01 PM on September 10, 2013

Yeah jasmine nd fik-shun deservedtit allllllll!

Alyssa

Posted at 10:59 PM on September 10, 2013

Jasmine and Fik-Shun deserved the win!! In my opinion. . SCREW AMERICA AND THE JUDGES EXCEPT THE LADY JUDGE I FORGOT HER NAME!! Ao I’m weird. Hello people…goodbye people. :)

JASON HOLLIDAY

Posted at 11:21 PM on September 10, 2013

THE RIGHT TWO ONE IT IN MY OPINION……..THATS RIGHT

Diana

Posted at 10:20 PM on September 11, 2013

I think they are all great dancers and well go far in there careers however as for who won the contest I think America got it right !