Selena Gomez Is Homesick: How Justin Bieber Is Cheering Her Up

Tue, September 10, 2013 4:54pm EDT by 125 Comments
Selena Gomez Stars Dance Tour
SplashNews

delanie

Posted at 5:35 AM on September 23, 2013

I miss Jelena:(
I hope they get back together soon:)
Jelena FOREVER!!
Ps I doubt that Selena laughed at his moustache. Shes not mean and cruel I bet she knows that laughing at someone who is growing hair on their faces will be mean.

Posted at 9:56 AM on September 14, 2013

in Justin biebers nothing like us it says “no one could ever replace you” hope he still feels the same way about selena

Posted at 9:19 AM on September 14, 2013

it is Jacque rae that Justin was hugging at funny or die set. but i honestly think that they are just friends cause Jacque did say on twitter that he was only a friend. she probably is just a childhood friend. and Justin has got 2 tattoos dedicated to selena. and i don’t think that Justin would have got an selena angel tattoo if he new there was no hope of them getting back together. #confused #jelenaforeva

Posted at 8:59 AM on September 14, 2013

I hate the way that gossip sites make up rumours like Justin is trying to make Selena jealous and vice averse. I have found way more true things than these sites. they should do more ACCURATE research!!!! #dothatreasearch #stopmakinguprumours #JELENAFOREVA

Posted at 8:18 AM on September 14, 2013

remember Justin posted 2 pics of cartoon girls who were the same that kinda looked liked selena well they were selena Justin said in 1 of the pics “she is ready to turn up” on selena bday she posted a pic of her bday and it said “#turnupnow” I always new that Justin and selena were dating and giving out hints of there relationship. #justinlovesselena #selenalovesjustin

Posted at 8:11 AM on September 14, 2013

Justin kept the pic of him and selena on the 4th of july on instagram. if they were not together he would have deleted it right?? bit strange to keep a pic of your ex on instagram were everyone can see it right?? #jelenaforeva

Posted at 8:00 AM on September 14, 2013

Justin and Jacque are not dating, just friends. Jacque confirmed it on twitter a fan tweeted “do you date Justin? haven’t you been with chaz, Khalil and fredo etc homie hopper:” Jacque replied “im sorry, but I am a human can I not have FRIENDS??” so she pretty much confirmed that she is not dating Justin she is only his friend. and Justin is already taken by selena. #findoutinfobeforestartingrumours

Posted at 6:47 AM on September 14, 2013

I can’t believe that justin put an S on the rose tattoo. I mean who else is it for. Selena and Justin must be dating secretly. Justin has got two tattoos dedicated to selena rose and angel one. On justinbieber zone I saw a pic of him hugging a girl it looked like selena or jacque. It was probably just a fan.i still don’t know if he is dating jacque but sure he Is dating selena. He is most likely dating selena after the way they showed major PDA at selena bday and he got her a rose. The rose tattoo is probably for selena like I said befor who else would it be for. #jelenaforeva

david

Posted at 3:46 PM on September 14, 2013

You r smart. I have not seen the s. Was that added later?

rb

Posted at 10:08 PM on September 13, 2013

To 1 and all. Justin & Selena should have moved on already to other relationships, but they have not. Selena’s latest break-down on Sep 8 in London proves my point. Justin on the other hand has women at his feet waiting to fuucck hells seed out of him, but he has not indulged in any offers. JB issues are his one day wife to be; their relationship. I could be wrong, but we’ll see how strong their love is. At first, I thought he and Jacque Pyles were rekindling their relationship, but that is just not the case. They are just friends. Just my thoughts!!

david

Posted at 11:33 PM on September 13, 2013

Justin might only care Bout his career right now.keep sel around for support. He does not want the bad publicity of being first to move on not to mention sel will kill herself

rb

Posted at 12:14 AM on September 14, 2013

David, I’ve rolled that thought in my head several times, but I would have say that this is not the case. Point:
• He showed up a SG’s B-day bash and there were lots of PDA’s.
• The new rose tattoo with the letter S shaped as a rose pebble in the middle of the rose.
• He-be keeping his ddiicck in his pants.

david

Posted at 6:14 AM on September 14, 2013

Justin seems to value money and success over short-term pleasure
Which will steer him away from drugs and casual sex. He conquered
Selena when had not hit puberty. I don’t see her as challenging enough
For him. I think he will have a long career with stable relationships.
Sel will marry a banker and disappear in few years.

david

Posted at 6:07 PM on September 13, 2013

Look, she is gaining a lb a week which means she weighs over 1100lbsin just 20 years. Keep this thread at top of google so she won’t miss it. Kalani is a 5000 pound 9 year old boy.

Kalani

Posted at 6:56 PM on September 13, 2013

STFU @david. She’s small. And not fat. Seriously I’m not a five hundred pound boy. Kalani is a girl not a boy. Pyscho

Posted at 2:51 PM on September 13, 2013

On justins rose tattoo there was a S in the middle…………SELENA?

dVid

Posted at 6:09 PM on September 13, 2013

Who else? Thank u for having brainz

david

Posted at 2:09 PM on September 13, 2013

Justin is ashamed to be seen in public with he because of her excessiveweight . He still reluctantly has sex with her.

KALANI

Posted at 4:39 PM on September 13, 2013

SHES’ NOT OVERWEIGHT.SHES SMALL. HOW WOULD YOU KNOW. PYSHCO. THERE FRIENDS. BUT THERE NOT EVEN BACK TOGETHER.

david

Posted at 11:13 PM on September 13, 2013

They are, not there, u ignorant b. Psycho. I poked myself in the eye with stick. Felt good compared to reading your tripe

Posted at 12:52 PM on September 13, 2013

Justin kept selenur in beauty and a beat he must still love her. When he performs it live he always says selenur he would not say it if they were broke up. Plus selenur would be beeped out if they broke up. Who agrees

Posted at 12:15 PM on September 13, 2013

if selena never broke up with Justin he would have not as many tattoos not clubbing and not getting busted for smoking weed.
GOOD THING THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER MAYBE JUSTINS BEHAVIOUR WILL IMPROVE

Posted at 11:23 AM on September 13, 2013

There is definitely something going on with justin and selena they are NOT JUST FRIENDS.
If they weren’t dating why would they always be visiting each other.
Justin brought selena a rose for her bday and exes do not do that. They are dating secretly for sure in a way it is kind of obvious.

Posted at 11:01 AM on September 13, 2013

selena was crying during her love will remember performance in London. it does not mean that her and Justin are broke up. maybe she just was thinking about the fights that they had and maybe missing justin etc. or justins partying.
but they are 100 percent secretly dating selena confirmed it in a recent interview.

Kalani

Posted at 11:05 AM on September 13, 2013

I don’t think there dating. I would hope there friends.

david

Posted at 2:11 PM on September 13, 2013

Yes they r dating. Duh

KALANI

Posted at 4:41 PM on September 13, 2013

THAT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING. THERE PROBABLY STILL FRIENDS. NO THERE NOT. I WOULD HOPE THERE FRIENDS. AND THEY DO HAVE A HISTORY TOGETHER.

mary

Posted at 2:06 AM on September 13, 2013

What a ripoff. I complained about this and hollywoodife ignores me.

hl moderator

Posted at 2:03 AM on September 13, 2013

We are pleased to see so many Mexicans and black posters.
If anyone feels uncomfortable with the ethnic makeup let us know.

rebecca

Posted at 4:55 AM on September 13, 2013

I vote no. Pls ban them.