Gucci Mane Vs. Nicki Minaj: Fans React To Their Twitter War

Tue, September 10, 2013 10:42pm EST by 20 Comments
Nicki Minaj Gucci Mane Twitter
FameFlyNet

Mongsterr

Posted at 7:02 PM on September 27, 2013

If she can lie about having plastic surgery when it’s very evident that she had some, who’s to say she’s not lying about doing Gucci? Frankly I don’t believe anything that comes from Nicki’s mouth

LoLi

Posted at 10:38 PM on September 11, 2013

NOOOO! SHE DID NOT ! HE’S EFFING GROSS. LIARS

Mimi

Posted at 4:42 PM on September 12, 2013

I believe she did , when she first started her career (2008-09) gucci mane was popping . She had to start some where . U were probally like 10 so you wouldn’t remember that :) lol

profit

Posted at 9:46 PM on September 11, 2013

Love me .Love my color. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you.~~~ MixedPartner. Ćom~ —is for all black & white singles find love beyond race and borders. Join us to seeking the perfect interracial partner.
So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.

Arrionne

Posted at 9:21 PM on September 11, 2013

I Do Believe That Nick Slept With Gucci Mane When Her Career First Got Started

Chris

Posted at 6:05 PM on September 11, 2013

All you guys talkin bout she did she didn’t don’t nobody know wtf she did with HER vajayjay. Killin’ me…but what I do know is that if you google gucci mane exposed about the 3rd or 4th one down is shows pics of her with a mouth fulla sausage aaaaand pic of her naked before the work. So…stop saying what she didn’t do. She talks a lot of vulgarity in her music so the apple ain’t too far from the tree. And don’t go all cray on me imma a Nick fan too but all signs point to>>>>>>>YOUUSSS A H@3!!!

just to real for you

Posted at 3:17 PM on September 11, 2013

I don’t like people that kiss and tell…it’s weak. I don’t think that nikki slept with Gucci…She doesn’t seem that dumb..now Wayne..

Dilian

Posted at 2:53 PM on September 11, 2013

I doubt Nicki would have made it without Gucci in the beginning…. In the beginning, Gucci was bigger than she was. I don’t know if it did happen, but it might have, and if it did, it happened back then.

Kellan Isaac Marquis

Posted at 2:45 PM on September 11, 2013

i dont think would ever sleep with a dickhead like gucci, i mean just look at him he’s just tragedy, nicki minaj has moral values and she dont jus go sleeping around and that with mountain lions

kj

Posted at 7:55 PM on September 11, 2013

the entertainment business has no morals…

Tootsie

Posted at 2:23 PM on September 11, 2013

in da big truck but i den suck diz-ni-eee aha i love nicki minaj ! ion care if its true ah not she still the BADDEST Biotch in da game nd aint nobody seein her period . gucci looks like an upset stomach anyway TUH <<<<<

Darko Brevic

Posted at 1:26 PM on September 11, 2013

Doesnt Minaj perform whore/prostitute rap?

Tootsie

Posted at 2:24 PM on September 11, 2013

NOOOO . so shut tf up

Bernard Walker

Posted at 11:47 AM on September 11, 2013

heard your answer gucci . about her wax ideas. you should shut up now. every lady i know teaches me .WHAT COUNTRY SHE LIKES TO SHOP IN. MY BLOG FOR RIHANNA MEANS I CAN ENJOY DOING THIS WITH HER. NEXT : YOU WILL SAY YOU DIDN’T NOTICE. TRASH TRUCK COMES @ 5AM K!

WTFun

Posted at 10:37 AM on September 11, 2013

There is no way that Nicki slept with Gucci. She seemed a lot closer to Yo Gotti in the photos I have seen for “5 Star” anyways. Gucci is mad-wrong for what he is doing, because it is just retaliation. Had he came forward after Nicki had done her interview about never giving it up to a rapper, then I could give his claims some credibility. But, he says ask Wacka and Wacka is not backing up this washed-up fallen rapper. Gucci ain’t goin’ nowhere like horses in a stable…

xcnxcnerueru548

Posted at 9:13 AM on September 11, 2013

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women.
xcb

anabellewhitepaws

Posted at 9:11 AM on September 11, 2013

I don’t believe she slept with him. I really don’t.

dan sweets

Posted at 1:32 AM on September 11, 2013

He did kind of help her in the beginning, I do believe he slept with nikki, but the other stuff im not so sure.

chick_tabu

Posted at 12:14 AM on September 11, 2013

um I doubt this was the first time his song has ever been rejected lol Gucci’s been in the biz to long ..sry but I cant say I doubt him. I think he just wanted to remind them where they came from & not to think their um above it. Not to long ago a goodie too shoe artist was caught sneaking in a motel w/ him. He didnt throw her name up

abe

Posted at 11:26 PM on September 10, 2013

californians care about Gucci? hahahahahahahahaha!!
ABOUT HALF OF THEM LIVE IN POVERTY!!