‘Fifty Shades’ Star Dakota Johnson Prepares For Sexy New Role In NYC

Tue, September 10, 2013 9:01am EDT by 28 Comments
Dakota Johnson Fifty Shades
Courtesy of Twitter

fFormer50shadesFan

Posted at 7:01 PM on October 14, 2013

Miley Cyrus could take the role of Anna. :)

Kensie

Posted at 6:51 PM on October 14, 2013

she doesnt have the innocent look for ana. dont even get me started on him.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 4:55 AM on October 14, 2013

If she could look like above no make up hair darker less blonde looking younger may work
BUT they will have to have TALL ACTORS around her as shes a tall girl not petite

Autumn

Posted at 11:05 AM on October 6, 2013

definitely should have picked a more suitable actress for Ana. Dakota looks nothing like how Ana was described in the book.

Stacy

Posted at 6:32 PM on October 6, 2013

Anastasia Steel has long blonde hair in the books …she was slim…so why wouldnt the beautiful Dakota fit the role…I think they did a good a job picking out christian and Anastasia ..cant wait to watch this movie ….

Stacy

Posted at 6:34 PM on October 6, 2013

they can still color Dakotas hair for the film …..people needs to stop being so ruthless and mean

Niz

Posted at 7:16 PM on October 10, 2013

You must not read very well and/or not know how to read at all. She had BROWN hair in the book you retard

Eva

Posted at 11:41 AM on October 12, 2013

She has brown hair, but I also agree that she is beautiful, don’t know why people are getting so worked up? I think she has the innocent features to play Ana. If u really think about it, they aren’t easy roles and I wouldn’t be surprised if not a lot of the desired actors were even willing to do this movie and I would rather want someone who feels the character and knows they want to bring it to life taking the lead than just someone who looks exactly like what I pictured in my head. Where’s the fun in that? I mean then why bother to make a movie? We can all just be happy with our imagination.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 5:14 AM on October 14, 2013

Shes too tall she doesnt look fragile enough thats the whole thing about ANA she small fragile
Innocent looking childlike its what CG is drawn too GJ is a lovely girl but in now way except for blonde hair resembless THE ANNA from the book nor did Charlie but they were adamant casting
C@D 100% perfect for prts how quick faceless men change when the stench of Flm failure comes

Liselotte

Posted at 11:04 AM on October 15, 2013

Ana is a brunette.

Leone

Posted at 1:49 PM on October 5, 2013

I fukky agree! Mat Bomer will make an excellent Gideon! I think Chris Hemsworth from the new “Rush” movie would have made the perfect Christian Grey!

Gisselle

Posted at 12:39 AM on September 20, 2013

Melanie Griffith looks way better than her daugther, she looks like 40 year old, Dakota looks like 35, therefore she looks like her sister instead of her daugther. She has no large eyes like Ana, instead she has a large jaw. Dying her hair won’t do any good. I haven’t seen a picture of her without bags. Maybe she should talk with her mom about it!

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 5:16 AM on October 14, 2013

DJ jaws LIKE Willis kids Rumour had 3inches shaved off her jaw shes made no secret of the fact
All of them have unusually large long faces and huge jaws too me as a nurse its a genetic thing

kit

Posted at 10:28 PM on October 19, 2013

I hate to say this, but dakota looks old and her nose is really weird looking. I am 37 and she looks my age with those bags under her eyes. Cucumbers girl, or surgery like your mom. I read the books, ana is desired by many different men in the book, she’s sort of a girl next door type, with piercing big blue eyes. Dokota’s eyes are actually her best feature, but she’s not a pretty girl next door type. Sorry, but i’m being honest, she looks a like a bar hopper.

nessa

Posted at 3:49 PM on September 11, 2013

Hell no. Please recast Dakota. Please. Charlie is fine, but god, could they at least cast someone who looks somewhat like the character. I know they describe her as not the most sex pot girl but that doesn’t they had to cast someone who looks nothing like her, and looks 40 years old. Where is her Petite frame, and her large eyes. Also I imagined she had a doll like face.. wtf?? I’m her age and I was like.. this is not how most 23 year olds look. Seriously.. people who are the same age as her are: Vanessa Hudgens, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell, Emma Watson, Demi Lavato… I wanted Lucy Hale or Emilia Clarke. This girl looks too old.

Abby

Posted at 12:18 PM on September 11, 2013

The only reason my boyfriend was going to see this film with me was because he’d have “eye candy” too, but knowing that Dakota’s been cast as Ana, he refuses to see it! Seriously this girl is not at all the Ana Steele described in the books – even with brown hair!

Amber

Posted at 12:23 AM on September 11, 2013

Not happy about Ana. You may be able to color her hair but I don’t think much can be done about the situation she has going on with her teeth. I was so looking forward to the movie too. Dakota shouldn’t have even been an option. Great but unexpected choice for Christian, but they should seriously reconsider who takes the roll for Ana.

cheers

Posted at 7:58 AM on September 11, 2013

I could NOT AGREE MORE! Dakota Johnson? Total disappointment! She looks old, tired, and she’s far better looking as a blonde. Brown hair does not agree with her. Why pick a blonde actress to play a brunette role? My gosh, no amount of acting on the planet can overcome her average appearance! I envisioned Anastasia as a really attractive brunette female – Dakota is not her. Frigging disappointment of the century!

lola

Posted at 8:13 PM on September 10, 2013

Im okay now with Hunnam after some searching of his job but her, damn look at her she is so ugly and im not being mean but she is…she looks too old and wtf is wrong with her teeths? Cocaine much?

Justine

Posted at 6:54 PM on September 10, 2013

she looks to old!

Lis

Posted at 10:10 AM on September 10, 2013

She is so ridiculously ugly to play Anastasia, I am not even looking forward to the movie anymore. I will probably just live with the books, books are always better than the movies anyways and now with the castings it just makes it all that much worse. Seriously ANNOYED!!!!

SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Posted at 10:18 AM on September 10, 2013

Movie ruined now. WIll not go see it.

Lois

Posted at 10:09 AM on September 10, 2013

Movie ruined now. WIll not go see it.

vbmvbmrtu485

Posted at 9:57 AM on September 10, 2013

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women.

aboutnici

Posted at 9:19 AM on September 10, 2013

Reblogged this on aboutnici.

Rosemary

Posted at 9:11 AM on September 10, 2013

A blond to play Anastasia Steele? You got to be kidding! The leads should be chosen according to its book! What a letdown!!!

Lisa

Posted at 1:04 PM on September 10, 2013

They’ll dye her hair but even still Dakota looks nothing like the character in the book would in real life because she doesn’t have Ana’s features and she’s too tall! Dakota’s pale and slim and that’s about it. Ugh.

nessa

Posted at 7:32 PM on September 16, 2013

but she looks even older with brown hair. Brown hair makes her look like 40 years old.