Robert Pattinson — Why He Decided He & Kristen Stewart Shouldn’t Talk

Mon, September 9, 2013 7:26pm EDT by 246 Comments
Robert Pattinson Cut Contact Kristen Stewart
FameFlyNet SplashNews

Mary Dhappart

Posted at 2:40 AM on October 2, 2013

I am hoping that she find s happiness elsewhere. He can’t get past her “scandal”, the affair with the married geezer. Now he can go play in the mud so to speak. I see no value in the types of women he is now dating. Yes, she made a mistake, who really knows how the geezer got her to cheat. He is married. She is young

Munaka

Posted at 12:53 PM on September 14, 2013

Why do i feel like without kristen s name theres no story ?

jen

Posted at 12:10 AM on September 14, 2013

Rob has moved on ……a clean break is the best

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 12:53 PM on September 12, 2013

wHY IS KRISTEN WEARING HER RING AND NECKLACE THAT ROBERT GIVE HER? I WILL LISTING TO HL WHEN THEY PUT UP A LIVE VIDEO OF THE PERSON THAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. I`M NOT STUPID

robin

Posted at 1:32 PM on September 13, 2013

it something that rob gave her she holds dearly. i think breaking contact will be a permanent thing because it is very hard to see and talk to someone again after they have been together that long. they may say hi goodbye’s to each other but in my opinon i doubt they will ever be close again.

logical

Posted at 10:53 AM on September 12, 2013

Every mistake they make is magnified x10 & eveybody has there lil 2¢ to say bout it. When u make a mistake the world dnt kno & has a cmmt. Try walkin n their shoes, how would u feel…..

Rob has moved on!!!

Posted at 9:16 AM on September 12, 2013

It’s over people, move on! Just read an article were Rob states, ” A whole bunch of stuff happening at the same time and I’m not worrying about things so much. I guess it just happens.” The article also confirms their split in May and confirms that he did buy a new house. He has moved on. I find it bittersweet. I am happy for him and just need to start accepting he and Kristen may never get back together. He is making sure that every interview he gives that they make note HE IS NOT WITH KRISTEN. I guess he has to do that because people are still speculating that they are still together. I guess this is his way of making a statement so people will know. He’s a man and when they decide to move on they generally mean it. He is done with her. As a fan of this couple my heart still grieves for them. I guess only time or seeing one of them with a new beau (he will probably be first being he is a man and probably already has someone) will help the grief. Men are usually the aggressor in dating and women usually wait to be approached for this reason it puts Kristen in a “wait and see who comes her way” mode which may delay the dating process for her. Also, so much hate has been thrown her way until most men may not want to approach her because of the backlash they may receive or there public image may take a hit for dating her. It will be interesting to see who has the balls to step up to the plate and date her. Can’t wait to see her with a new love. She deserves happiness. Rob has moved on. I wish him well.

robin

Posted at 1:33 PM on September 13, 2013

unfortunately they will always be thought as one. rather they are or not because of twilight. sad

Chris

Posted at 1:12 PM on September 15, 2013

He needs to stop taking cheap shots at his ex. Kristen isn’t saying anything negative about him, why can’t he do it too?

guest

Posted at 12:07 AM on October 3, 2013

It’s so ironic that the big”little”man has to say in interviews that he is not with Kristen. When did he actually announce that he was with her? I find him distastefully arrogant and should go back to his quiet self. The more he talks, the more he makes himself look like what he really likes the papz and is a fame ho.