Chris Hemsworth: Why I’ve Avoided Watching Miley Cyrus At The VMAs

Mon, September 9, 2013 12:58pm EST by 28 Comments
Chris Hemsworth Miley Cyrus VMA Performance
Getty, FameFlynet

electronic smokes

Posted at 7:25 PM on October 2, 2014

Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for info about this subject
for ages and yours is the best I’ve found out till now.
But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the
supply?

e cigarettes york

Posted at 9:27 AM on August 29, 2014

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Spending some time and actual effort
to generate a really good article… but what can I say…
I procrastinate a lot and don’t seem to get nearly anything done.

huh

Posted at 6:15 PM on March 27, 2014

it is so good that she actually dumbed Liam. She was way too perfect for him!!!

Odette

Posted at 5:56 AM on March 26, 2014

HE WATCHED IT!!!

Odette

Posted at 5:50 AM on March 26, 2014

She is vulgar and that blue eyed boy is way to good for her. Chris, honey, you missed nothing.

hon

Posted at 12:56 PM on February 9, 2014

haha you fools, don’t believe. he watched it ;)

areeyaab

Posted at 7:15 PM on September 12, 2013

Clearly , Liam can do so much better than Miley in a thousand freaking ways!
Miley doesn’t care about her performances recently , so I don’t think she would even care about her career .

Mica

Posted at 11:48 PM on September 10, 2013

I want her backyard sessions again.

Jojojo

Posted at 9:31 PM on September 10, 2013

Honestly…i want the old Miley back. I cant even listen to any of her songs because i just picture her twerking. I know everyone says she is just maturing but I think she is just trying wayyyyy too hard to be famous. I’m afraid of her now…

Shaniq

Posted at 10:08 AM on February 9, 2014

I soooooo agree with u

Mattie J. Suttle (@MattieJSuttle)

Posted at 3:47 PM on September 10, 2013

as George explained I’m impressed that a mom can make $4334 in 4 weeks on the computer. check out this site… ℂ­­­A­­­ℱ­­­­E­­­4­­­­4.ℂ­­­­­ℴ­­­­­ℳ

SprSteph

Posted at 12:23 PM on September 10, 2013

Haha, JoMama. You made Mille cry. And me laugh!

cvnmcvxcbmri568

Posted at 9:52 AM on September 10, 2013

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women.

Miley wil do everything to reach her goal…she would not let anyone stop her of what she wants to do…this is her priority not anything else not anyone else. She is already there so why sacrifice her career over Liam. She is young and she can mellow down once she is at the age where she is ready to have a family not at 20. Yes..she did bad decisions of doing that VMA provocative sexual acts, having tattoos, and smoking cigarettes, etc…because she is still immature and grew up with money, fame and family who were doing the same thing.

Kar.

Posted at 12:19 AM on September 10, 2013

I am glad they have not watched the Video she is a very very mixed up girl and needs help. ( she is a SLUT) if not she looks like one and for god sake please tell her to clean her tongue and grow her hair.
Lock her up in a Tower some where until she grows up or just through away the key for good.

Boys stay away from her LIAM move out you can do a lot better than her!!!!!!!From another Aussie.

iHavecommonsense

Posted at 9:34 PM on September 10, 2013

Not to defend her, but she has been with ONE guy for four years. Hardly a loose woman. She is just making bad choices for herself. And who saying Liam is being a good boyfriend and not pushing her over the edge (messing with her emotions)? He could have stopped the nonsense weeks ago with ONE simple statement, but he hasn’t. Seems to me he needs to be looked at closer too. He’s not innocent.

melanie guajardo

Posted at 11:52 PM on September 9, 2013

I still haven’t watched it so I believe him & idc

Theresa Labelle

Posted at 4:45 PM on September 9, 2013

She really needs to keep the tongue in!! She smokes therefore she does not have a bright red color, its white – Sooooooooooo gross!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 9, 2013

Miley is beautiful and really talented. Idk, I think it sounds like they broke up. I’m totally not buying that Chris hasn’t seen it. I think he just didn’t want to talk about it , lol.

chris

Posted at 4:18 PM on September 9, 2013

While Chris was telling it, he was more than cool with it…like the whole family…and that because he is OPENED minded, and he knows that this is a promote…this is job..this is hollywood….All Hemsworth brothers knows that Miley did not something wrong…get over it haters. Chris showed that clearly on that interview. He is very mature.

Herminia R. Vasquez (@HerminiaRVasque)

Posted at 4:40 PM on September 9, 2013

my boyfriend got an almost new silver MINI Cooper Paceman only from working parttime off a home computer… Visit This Link… ℂ­­­A­­­ℱ­­­­E­­­4­­­­4.ℂ­­­­­ℴ­­­­­M

Katie

Posted at 3:13 PM on September 9, 2013

I have heard that people from Australia are not judgey–but I am seriously wondering about Liam’s. IQ

Buggsy

Posted at 1:05 AM on September 10, 2013

No, people from Australia are just as ‘judgey’ as anywhere else. i’m an aussie and I think her performance was disgusting, she looks and acted like a complete tart, and that’s my nice word for it. All the Radio DJ’s over here have been making jokes about her ever since.

Jack

Posted at 3:01 PM on September 9, 2013

I’ve been a Miley Cyrus fan since the summer of 2008. I quickly recognized how amazing a performer and singer she was. But i’m not comfortable with her new direction. Her voice is still on point which i hope she’d fall back on more than her over sexed style. So when the VMAs aired Miley’s performance left me nauseous. I was upset and sad. Yet, i still feel i’m on her side to do as she wishes hoping she’d modify her act. Chris Hemsworth opinion does nothing for me nor do i favor his brother Liam for lacking the support and his public display of affection for Miley. If he really loves her, he should stand behind her no matter what. It’s fine he doesn’t agree with her direction but to brood about it and showing how moody he is counter productive. He knew Miley Cyrus was a handful when he proposed to her. That doesn’t give him the right to keep her from doing things her way. If Liam isn’t happy, let him run off and seek comfort with family and friends and leave Miley free to get on with her career without carrying excess baggage. It might do him good to be on his own instead of living off Miley and her wealth. Good riddance. If Liam Hemsworth is so conservative, he sure picked a wild one be with. So my question is why is he still hanging on? What’s in it for him to stay? Why hasn’t he cut his ties long before? Let’s see how he can take care of himself. It might do him good to come out from behind Miley’s over powering presence.

merritx

Posted at 5:39 PM on September 9, 2013

Amen, Jack. You said everything that I’ve wanted say. As far as whether Chris has seen it or not, who cares? No, I didn’t enjoy watching her VMA performance, but every piece of work Miley has put out in the last month has been fabulous. She’s an artist. It breaks my heart that someone like Liam doesn’t support her.

This is how one stays relevant?

Posted at 1:42 PM on September 9, 2013

Why is her tongue gray? What the hell has she been eating and why didn’t she brush her tongue if she was going to be showing it?

Joe mama

Posted at 3:09 PM on September 9, 2013

It’s from all the cocaine she did before the show.

Mille

Posted at 3:39 PM on September 9, 2013

You’r an idiot!!! i’m not a fan of her. but can you prove that she taking cocaine??