‘RHONJ’ Recap: Teresa Giudice Denies Gorga Cheating Rumors

Sun, September 8, 2013 10:30pm EST by 21 Comments
Teresa Giudice Melissa Gorga Cheating Rumors
Courtesy of Bravo

sharon avalos

Posted at 6:59 PM on September 11, 2013

I have to say though that all the gals are great…..Through all the fumbles and mumbles….The girls keep the shoe going. Miss the past gals….love the new and waiting for more….Why complain….Andy even got Opra and many others…He seems like the guy who has money flying off his body…Go Andy…..Mire slam…bam….thank U mam drama….U sneaky money maker Andy…..Ladies he would be Gone With The Wind if U all said ….lata sista….Lol

Sharon avalos

Posted at 5:29 PM on September 11, 2013

I have to

sharon avalos

Posted at 5:21 PM on September 11, 2013

Way too funny….I love it all….Get real….Andy U are rolling in the dough….I mean U know how to make it juicey….. You little trouble maker….

LoLi

Posted at 2:19 PM on September 10, 2013

Teresa is insane. Anyone who doesn’t see that is also insane.

insane said Boring Loli

Posted at 8:19 AM on September 26, 2013

yeah I am insane…but just like Melissa, you’re boring and a wanna be

Sailor

Posted at 2:14 PM on September 10, 2013

I jave followed this show for all 5 seasons, I seen the changed in all of them…Teresa is still the same, working hard trying to provide for her family, yes…she has a shady past with financial issues and all but thats a different story as for Melissa Gorga…I dont like her, I dont trust her, she is a phoney person and she is LYING…….Melissa is a ‘I want….its all for me’ person very needy to have stuff, she is jealous of Teresa too!…, as for Jac Laurita…all 5 seasons she CRYED!!, Caroline Manzo needs to let her sons GROW-UP!…and Kathy…well………….I think she is almost normal
I am for TEAM TERESA…………..!!, Melissa is a moocher /gold-digger/ cheater and lies

Genifer

Posted at 2:09 PM on September 10, 2013

Ok sooooooooooooooo where do I start??, I think Teresa is finally telling the TRUTH, I believe Melissa is a GOLDDIGGER and she wants it ALL, does anyone remember the episode at Christmas time when Melissa got the GOLD ROLEX??, does anyone recall how she BEGGED for the music studio in her home…well???????? what about JOE Gorga?? doesnt he deserve some spoiling??…Melissa is a cheater and former dancer as her friends call her, what about her friend JAN do you think she made it up?? i believe Jan was telling the truth and I belive Teresa had nothing to do with it, Melissa is a FAKE and very SELFISH and SELFCENTERED…………I dont believe Melissa foe a second!

Joanna

Posted at 11:56 AM on September 10, 2013

Ugh. This Ivy girl has horrible grammar. I can see you hire from the bottom of the barrel, HL!

amp..satx

Posted at 5:05 AM on September 10, 2013

Blah.blah.blah, the Gorgas(joe n melissa) are full of $!#+….. They ruined Teresa`s life went they came on the show as well as her cousins who cearly are dying for fame!! They need to stop saying that Teresa had something to do with all these rumors going around, come on, her best friend sold her out to her face!! Its clearly that Melissa skeletons are coming out of the closet and wants to blame her sister n law T since she’s afraid of losing her piggy bank husband Joe who is that blind and can’t notice the gold digger wife of his.. He needs to quit defending that snob wife of his and divorce her bc we all know she cheated!!!!!!!!!! We all have best friends that know our deepest secrets, these friends are the ones that know everything and melissa had one who just couldn’t stand her anymore because of ths FAKE B!+@# she is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Teresa_Keep it Real

Posted at 8:22 AM on September 26, 2013

I think we could be some of the people that aren’t blind and definitely we’re not idiot. Hate that stupid Gold digger, wanna be super star. worms coming out of my ears just hearing her voice let alone her singing…on display my A**!

johnnybsbad

Posted at 2:26 PM on September 9, 2013

Yawn.

kendall

Posted at 11:44 AM on September 9, 2013

OBVIOULSY Tre had something to do with the rumors. Somewhere along the line she said a few things to the wrong people that now she regrets. She’s trying to back peddle and it is just making her look more guilty. She clearly hasn’t liked Melissa for a long time and is just faking it. She saw the episodes and saw how bad it was making her look so now she’s trying to say she had nothing to do with it. Caroline is right, something is not being said. Even if Melissa was a stripper, Tre should never have taken it so far. There will be no Real reconciliation until she tells the truth about her involvement in spreading those rumors with those old crows. Her lackies cant cover for her forever. But I don’t think she’ll ever admit to it, because then she’ll have done something mean and wrong, and Tre “would never do that”, lol. Fess up Tre…be honest. The truth shall set you free.

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 12:44 PM on September 9, 2013

When she lies she blinks her eyes real quickly and stick her tongue out and licks the corners of her mouth.

Bette

Posted at 2:27 PM on September 10, 2013

Right on Victoria! I’ve been wondering if anyone else noticed this behavior all along as I have observed this a lot. People, go back & view all the times Teresa is close to being caught in big lies & see here licking her lips, tongue pops out, eyes bug out: last episode, many times @ last fashion show w/ slimy Kim D friend, @ Teresa’s Milania product party when she wouldn’t leave the blond lady talking to Melissa, etc.
Teresa’s a snake

Hate whores? me too...hate melissa

Posted at 8:29 AM on September 26, 2013

Stupid stupid stupid…she’s a stripper and a gold digger…even a lie detector cant keep up with her lies…melissa should owned up being a stripper cause then ppl would respect her for it. Blind

LoLi

Posted at 2:21 PM on September 10, 2013

I agree. It’s like, so what if Melissa was a stripper? Joe Gorga was a stripper and he’s proud of it! Haha They talk about strippers like they’re talking about serial killers. BFD

dumb and dumber

Posted at 8:32 AM on September 26, 2013

if you hang out with your friends and she brought someone else who you just met then and tells you that you are an idiot…would you believe that? of course not…you’re just dumb and nothing wrong with that cause I’m dumb too. so judgemental,you dont even know them!

Lisa8

Posted at 4:21 AM on September 9, 2013

my buddy’s aunt makes $80 hourly on the computer. She has been laid off for 6 months but last month her income was $15837 just working on the computer for a few hours. Full Report……….. gg.gg/gt4u

Hate whores

Posted at 1:21 AM on September 9, 2013

These women are the trashiest of all the house wife Franchise. Theresa and his dirty talking husband must go to jail for all the fake and stealing from the government. I guess they have trained their children well enough to take it from there to their next move on the strip pole.

Hate whores? me too...hate melissa

Posted at 8:27 AM on September 26, 2013

ooo are you Mother Teresa or God or something? must be something huh? people made mistakes Dumb A$$…but then again you’re a saint…who am I kidding…Dreamer like that stupid Melissa…Hollywood wanna be…yeah her song will be on display next to the toilet

abe

Posted at 1:19 AM on September 9, 2013

see it this way: CHEATING IS PLEASING!!