Charlie Hunnam’s Girlfriend Supports Him Having Hot Sex In ‘Fifty Shades’

Sun, September 8, 2013 4:57pm EDT by 23 Comments
Charlie Hunnam Girlfriend
Getty

L.

Posted at 1:52 PM on October 6, 2013

Charlies good, the girl not so :/

Racy

Posted at 2:36 PM on September 24, 2013

Do you think “girlfriend” will go to Canada with Charlie for the shooting of the film in Nov? Interested because I have been through a similar situation in my life that did not turn our well for my side. Would like to hear comments about this. I know that word is that he is monogamous. Still, think she should go along.

Racy

Posted at 3:46 PM on September 12, 2013

Why does Charlie never call his girlfriend by her name and why do we very seldom see a pic of them together? This arrangement appears to be a bit different to most relationships. Could this be a real romance or what?

me

Posted at 11:51 AM on September 9, 2013

Pictures do him no justice he looks way better on screen anyhow I don’t think Dakota is good for the part but their chemistry screen test is what won her the role so she may surprise everyone.

Racy

Posted at 11:45 AM on September 11, 2013

Sounds like several girls were trying out for the role but with not much enthusiasm. This one
responded and was hired. Just drawing a conclusion from what CH said about the interviews or whatever.

Liz

Posted at 11:19 AM on September 9, 2013

His real girlfriend would make a better Anastasia. SERIOUSLY, DAKOTA JOHNSON IS NOT PRETTY ENOUGH TO BE ANASTASIA.

50 fan

Posted at 2:53 AM on September 9, 2013

Both Charlie and Dakota are in long term relationships. So weird. Btw, this film need to ditch Dakota. She’s all Fifty Shades of Wrong for Ana. Really strange casting on her end.

asta

Posted at 8:28 AM on September 9, 2013

When you get the author choosing the actors that’s always bad. I can’t believe Matt Bomer is not playing the role. So perfect for him.

Racy

Posted at 1:57 AM on September 9, 2013

There will probably be rumors started before the first movie is done and Morgana will be a part of the past before the second one is even started. Why would Charlie make the statement about chemistry knowing that she could see it? I noticed that he said “She loves me and wants to be with me” in one interview. Didn’t say we love each other and want to be together.

Honey

Posted at 2:52 PM on September 9, 2013

Wow, i saw through that too! I agree, this movie will break them…

profit

Posted at 10:25 PM on September 8, 2013

Love me .Love my color. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you.~~~ MixédPartnér. Ćom ~ —is for all black & white singles find love beyond race and borders. Join us to seeking the perfect interracial partner.
So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.

bvncdnhru568

Posted at 9:54 PM on September 8, 2013

Unbelievable~~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ♥ _ MīxedLuv.com _♥ Here is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site design for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. Meet singles living in your local area or in countries around the world. If you are single,worthy a try.cvnvcn

the (not-so) fab girl

Posted at 9:41 PM on September 8, 2013

Reblogged this on a.fab.façade..

Lisa 7

Posted at 7:55 PM on September 8, 2013

I smell an affair coming. Sorry, but no matter how strong they “THINK” they are……..it’s not going to work. Sorry to say. Does she see all the other hollywood people that ended up cheating? Also, she’s not cute, so …………….I feel bad! WATCH!

luci

Posted at 5:05 PM on September 8, 2013

If anything, Charlie and Dakota will fall for each other.

Racy

Posted at 1:59 AM on September 9, 2013

Can guess how long that would probably last.

Gabrielle

Posted at 9:11 AM on October 12, 2013

Maybe the actors Charlie and Dakota could fall in love, but it’s only a fling, a one night stand or as long as the filming will be going on

Cierra

Posted at 5:05 PM on September 8, 2013

I’m not trying to be rude, but isn’t Christian Grey supposed to be oh I don’t know… sexy? Maybe this is just a bad picture of him, or maybe they’ll really fix him up for the movie, but so far I’m not feeling it. To be honest, I wanted Alexander Skarsgard to be Christian. Oh well. Technically, I can’t judge until I see the movie so… right on!

Bored

Posted at 6:25 PM on September 8, 2013

This is just a bad picture….. Look for pictures of him clean shaved and you’ll def see it

sue

Posted at 10:04 PM on September 8, 2013

I googled his pictures, but he is still not sexy

Honey

Posted at 2:57 PM on September 9, 2013

His pictures do no justice, its his personality. He was cuter when younger though. Probably the beard makes him look way older…Waiting to see the wonders the “christian grey makeup” will do!
And i love his voice, quite sexy ;)

Racy

Posted at 1:21 PM on September 10, 2013

When these characters do the deed they are going to do, do you think anybody will notice hair color, etc.? This movie will be remembered (for a short time) for the raunchy actions that people will pay money to see. Is that something that will go down in the records as a great film?

AGREED

Posted at 11:53 AM on September 12, 2013

Exactly. I just don’t see what people see in… That. No, I ain’t jealous. But, if I had an opinion, which I do, it would be.. THEY AIN’T RIGHT #fiftyshadesofwrong :<