Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Want To Be Married By Christmas

Sat, September 7, 2013 5:45pm EDT by 32 Comments
Perrie Edwards Zayn Malik Wedding
Bauer-Griffin

Yalitza

Posted at 2:35 PM on October 25, 2013

IDGAF what you guys think just saying.. but in MY opinion i think she’s ugly. I personally dont like her. I think he could do better! They’re probably going to end up divorcing. Just saying.

Xoxo.

That's right, don't be jelly!

Posted at 5:14 PM on October 11, 2013

I support Perrie and Zayn. Perrie is nice, sweet, and she deserves Zayn so very much and the kind guy he is, so I don’t care if you hate Zayn now or not just because he’s getting married and and want him all for yourself, you need to shut your trap and hate on someone else. If you don’t like what he’s doing you weren’t a directioner from the beginning, directioners are not selfish. We all knew that there would come a time where this was going to happen. Just because he’s getting married doesn’t mean that he doesn’t love us anymore..I’m just a little sad, but, I’m happy that he’s happy, that’s all. Zerrie is awesome!!! Love you guys so much and hope all goes well. <3 :)

dewi muslim

Posted at 9:50 PM on October 9, 2013

love ya zerrie,,
congrats and i’ll always support u guys,,,
i’ll waiting 4 ur islamic wedding,,

moni

Posted at 6:19 PM on October 3, 2013

Im happy that hes gonna marry. Its just every celebrity that gets married at a young age usually divorce and i dont want that for zayn. But i believe they will make it. And i will forever support him:)

autumn warwick

Posted at 7:06 PM on October 2, 2013

will you guys just stop your pathetic whining cause if you were his fiancee would you wanna be cyber crashed about a milion times its so selfish I know we might cry or whine or what ever but if they love eachother then just let them do there thing ( not what I ment and I know what your thinking ) so I think that every body in the world is beautiful no matter what anny other persons opinion

Caroline

Posted at 7:07 PM on October 2, 2013

agreed! nicely said!

Sarah

Posted at 12:25 AM on October 1, 2013

Zayn please dont marry with her be single that’s better and also she is ugly too

That one girl

Posted at 10:02 AM on October 6, 2013

Hold on! She is NOT ugly. And they’re happy together! It’s not like you or anyone else had a chance with him….unless you were famous, hot, nice, and polite like Perrie. So, I have a suggestion to you and everyone else who’s gonna hate on them: LEAVE THEM ALONE! THEY’RE HAPPY TOGETHER! THEY MAY BE YOUNG, BUT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! NOW STOP BEING SO IMMATURE AND BE SUPPORTIVE LIKE TRUE DIRECTIONERS WOULD BE!

Sarah

Posted at 12:23 AM on October 1, 2013

Zayn please dont marry with her be single that’s better

jayne

Posted at 3:42 PM on September 26, 2013

i used to be inlove with zayn and now i hate and also perrie edwards oh yeah i sed it

That one girl

Posted at 10:06 AM on October 6, 2013

…..Seriously? You typed this all wrong! It should be, “Omg, I love Zayn and Perrie! They’re so perfect together! Oh yeah, I said it!” Now, go and hate somewhere else, kid.

j1234

Posted at 7:33 PM on September 23, 2013

never mind I was kidding I really don’t cair I hope they have I really good wedding I want to go I have never gone to one at all really SRRY PLZZZZ FORGIVE REALLY DONT CAIR

Parool Tmg

Posted at 12:23 PM on September 9, 2013

OMG!! Perrie don’t Deserve
After hearing this news most of the girls are less talking bout Zayn
I don’t know why, but I guess Zayn has taken wrong Decision..
He can’t get married so soon!!
Anyway we can’t do anything it’s your choice ..
Love your fans, as always
Congrats!!

Caroline

Posted at 11:43 AM on September 9, 2013

Soo i’m engaged also…a little older than Zayn at 27, I am having a long engagement but for my own reasons….he’s a big boy…he can make his own choices….and i’m happy for them! he and perrie are soo freakin’ cute! <3

San

Posted at 4:37 AM on September 9, 2013

I’m totally heartbroken. Zayn can’t get married sooo soon! :'(

Sally

Posted at 8:33 PM on September 8, 2013

And he cheated on her and she gonna get hate and why so much money on just 1 wedding

Sally

Posted at 8:31 PM on September 8, 2013

To soon to get married they’ve only know each other for what like a year in a half and one direction and little mix might break up and there fans aren’t gonna be happy

camillacamille

Posted at 6:50 PM on September 8, 2013

I think it they will end up having a divorce because they’re both young and busy. Just my opinion. I’m totally sad:(

sarena harness

Posted at 2:40 PM on September 8, 2013

I think to late but I am letting him be happy

Cocci love

Posted at 8:19 AM on September 8, 2013

It is soon.but whatever congra!!!!!!!!!!!

fhdfhaaase567

Posted at 11:14 PM on September 7, 2013

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. vb

Lucy

Posted at 8:31 PM on September 7, 2013

Awwwwwwww

Hi

Posted at 7:35 PM on September 7, 2013

They need to wait I think them getting married is cool but this soon. What happened to waiting for a few years? I feel like this plan will back fire or be perfectly fine it is a 50 50 shot in the dark. Are we sure that it isn’t Louis engaged here? I thought that Zayn was the most chill one when it came to relationships. This seems something Louis would do not Zayn. Just be careful Zayn you should really think this over in marriage splits it is always the guys fault. Except for Brad Pitt and Justin Timberlake. They got off just fine but Russel Brand didn’t. Zayn I am pretty sure you don’t want to be the next Russel Brand if you do decide to split.

rose

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 7, 2013

I think they are rushing too soon to get married.

Mary R. Merrill (@MaryRMerrill)

Posted at 4:46 PM on September 7, 2013

my buddy’s step-mother makes $85/hr on the laptop. She has been without a job for 9 months but last month her check was $14441 just working on the laptop for a few hours. read… C­­­A­­­ℱ­­­­E­­­4­­­­4.C­­­­­ℴ­­­­­M

becky G

Posted at 3:42 PM on September 7, 2013

This is BS, they are both too busy to get married now..
In November the boys album come out and its promotions for it then next year they leave for their stadium tour so I doubt they’d want to rush the wedding..

#1 fan of one direcion

Posted at 3:35 PM on September 7, 2013

i think they should get married but not yet i think they should wait sorry but thats what i think just one a opinion

Hey hey hey

Posted at 1:31 PM on September 7, 2013

Yay im so happy for them there awesome

#1 fan of one direcion

Posted at 3:42 PM on September 7, 2013

if one direction is reading this please continue becaues i just wanted to tell you that you guys were so esome and funny. i acually have a sickness and it is a sickness that
will, stay forever in my body:( the make a wish program sent me some tickets to go se you in the staples center on 8/10/13 8 days later you got engaed so it was fantastic now that i went to your concert you guys madde me fell special well i hope you can reply to my back ok thanks for reading my name is jacqueline serrato

emily

Posted at 3:44 PM on September 7, 2013

i now that girl she is my friend in the hospital i think she went to the hospital 5 times and one surgery i was happy that she went to the concert she loved it please help her thanks