Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: 6 Signs They’re Headed For A Final Split

Sat, September 7, 2013 8:30am EST by 39 Comments
Liam Hemsworth Miley Cyrus Breakup
Getty, FameFlynet, Courtesy of Instagram, Twitter

Jenny

Posted at 6:37 AM on September 10, 2013

I miss the Miley Cyrus from the Last Song… Liam & Miley fit very well together back then, but now Liam is a handsome man and Miley only asks for attention with dirty clips.

Bhem

Posted at 4:09 AM on September 10, 2013

Miley doesnt need to live like Hannah Montana forever, everyone grows and need to change herself. she live with what is the best for her and us people cant do anything about it. its her choice not ours. that’s how she makes famous and making a living so we need to leave her. whatever their problem is not ours, and thats their problem to fix.

Bhem

Posted at 4:02 AM on September 10, 2013

let us not judge them instead pray for them that everything will get better. I know you love Liam and I do too, and she deserved someone better. But he loves Miley so much that despite of rumors spreading, he still wants their relationship in good shape. maybe Miley needs more attention from Liam, and we know girls act that way if being ignored. #justsaying

Amsh

Posted at 3:43 AM on September 10, 2013

Calm your tits everyone.Why is there so much hate?She’ll do what she wants.I used to be a BIG Hannah Montana fan and i basically grew up watching it.The we can’t stop video did shock me at first.But now I’m getting the hang of it.She doesn’t have to live by society’s rules and NONE of you have the right to tell her what to do.She just makes me want to live life the way I want.I love Miley Cyrus.And I’m loving the new her as well.

Herminia R. Vasquez (@HerminiaRVasque)

Posted at 4:47 PM on September 9, 2013

my boyfriend got an almost new silver MINI Cooper Paceman only from working parttime off a home computer… Visit This Link… ℂ­­­A­­­ℱ­­­­E­­­4­­­­4.ℂ­­­­­ℴ­­­­­M

Monica

Posted at 1:34 PM on September 9, 2013

Liam deserves a better person!

lola

Posted at 9:17 PM on September 8, 2013

I just hope she’s not going out with that black guy because that’s super degraing I hope liam leaves her he seems like a good guy he loved her a lot but she’s a disgrace to all man kind!

LB

Posted at 10:40 PM on September 8, 2013

What’s degrading? That he’s black or that she’s a train wreck? Not sure what his race has to do with her crazy.

Laydee

Posted at 11:04 PM on September 8, 2013

SO black people are degrading?! (o_O)Wow, I’ve been living under a rock then. There are PLENTY of interracial couples out there. Are they degrading too? And I happen to be one of those interracial couples.

JM

Posted at 1:45 PM on September 9, 2013

im confused about your comment.. who’s degrading and what does black have to do with anything.. ??? she is going through a phase she’ll get over it.. lol

ding

Posted at 3:34 PM on September 8, 2013

I loved to watch miley cirus’s t.v show but now she is a disgrace,don’t get me wrong she sings like an angle but I did not like her performance.she used to inspired me now she doesn’t.

Suz

Posted at 11:59 AM on September 8, 2013

Perhaps if she had more guidance as a young person in showbiz and not used as her father’s crutch to save himself, she would have more respect for herself. She is asking for someone to show her that she has worth herself. She will mature and come ahead.

ED

Posted at 12:15 PM on September 8, 2013

Oddly, my recall from when she was ‘Hannah Montana’ was that she seemed to be fairly well guided by mom and dad – she certainly did not go off the rails until she was an adult and they no longer had any say over her or her actions.

pfyre

Posted at 10:22 AM on September 8, 2013

My advice to Liam since it was first announced that he was ‘dating’ and then ‘engaged’ to Miley: RUN! RUNAWAY! Get he heck away from that train-wreck in progress. Why the heck do you need to be tied to a woman that thinks being a full blown nationally/world viewed slut is the height of ‘good taste’? *cough cough cough*

reading sheer stupididy

Posted at 10:16 AM on September 8, 2013

Their true worth however is in how theh represent themselves and how they treat others. Hivhly Miley has a zefo value. No soal. Grow up. .oney d ok es not a person make. Iam deserves so much better.

Jessica

Posted at 9:23 AM on September 8, 2013

Everyone tells me that I have good relationship vibe radar or whatever. Not just with celebs either, I’ve been to weddings where I got a bad vibe and they later divorced. I never thought Liam and Miley would last. It’s just off to me. I said the same thing when Ben Affleck started dating Jennifer Lopez. When I saw him with Jennifer Garner, I swear, I told my friend they were a good fit. My friend was like how did you know?! Because that was before they got married and had kids. It’s weird, I know!

fhdfhaaase567

Posted at 11:15 PM on September 7, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcb

Rebecca McClelland

Posted at 7:47 PM on September 7, 2013

She is a trashy act.He is way to good for her.If I was him,I would have created on her the little hoe too.Kudos to you Liam,dump her now! She is useless

Bluieo ivea

Posted at 3:36 PM on September 7, 2013

Time will tell if they stay together or not. You never know this could be a rumor about them split up

Mary R. Merrill (@MaryRMerrill)

Posted at 4:41 PM on September 7, 2013

my buddy’s step-mother makes $85/hr on the laptop. She has been without a job for 9 months but last month her check was $14441 just working on the laptop for a few hours. read… C­­­A­­­ℱ­­­­E­­­4­­­­4.C­­­­­ℴ­­­­­M

Sharyn

Posted at 1:13 PM on September 7, 2013

She’s a full bag of trash that needs to be taken out. No choices. Since last year she’s been on a downward spiral of rudeness and disgusting behavior and she brought it on herself.

AEM

Posted at 12:38 PM on September 7, 2013

They are not compatible. But Miley should drop the free-loader. How long can Hemsworth ride Lawrence and Hutcherson’s coat-tails? How many lines did he have in HG? Paranoia….bust! Empire State….bust with only 2 theaters (1 LA, 1 NYC) showing. Liam is supposed to be an actor. Miley is not a good actress, but at least Miley has proven she has some singing skills and not to mention $135 million.

Lastly, Billy Ray did NOT make Miley. Miley has talent, which Billy Ray is jealous of (see GQ 2011 and his autobiographical bomb).

BangerZ will outshine Gayle when HG2 comes out. Would we know who Hemsworth is if he did NOT date Miley?? No, he would be another under-the-radar guy like Taylor Lautner.

Riska Arrantxa Vicario

Posted at 1:25 PM on September 7, 2013

Amen and God Bless you!
and it seems like this site is making Miley look bad and btw she’s $150,000,000 net worth while Liam is only $5,000,000 net worth

eljeran

Posted at 12:20 PM on September 7, 2013

Liam is starstruck. Not sure why no one ever comes to that conclusion about these celebrity relationships. They are all star struck and mesmerized by each other. They drop their pants and bend over just to say hello. They are like a pack of dogs out sniffing each others butts and humping each others legs. They’re ridiculous. Liam sees her as a huge star and he is a drooling douchebag. Maybe if he meets another celebrity chick who is a bigger star, more respected, more twitter followers, awards, better PR, better image, he will leave MIley for her. Also, face the facts folks, men like sleaze! Those days of “not wanting to take the slut home to mom” are over. They WILL buy the cow when they get the milk for free. Men used to be more selective about who they marry but not anymore. They will marry whoever has the lowest expectations of them.

Ellie

Posted at 12:04 PM on September 7, 2013

Liam, a critically acclaimed actor? Who the hell is writing these articles? His acting has been panned in every single movie he has appeared in. He cannot act to save his life. He looks like a mannequin who takes himself way too seriously. Maybe he should stop being delusional about his low quality acting and be grateful that Miley gave him the career that he has. He cannot survive without her.

Stop trying to make her look bad or twist things that suggest that she’s making him look bad. Truth is, if he had the actual talent to sustain his career things may have been different.

katie

Posted at 10:06 AM on September 7, 2013

This girl has serious problems. She is not marriage material right now, she is not even relationship material as she is so self absorbed she can’t see beyond her own immature “I want” thinking. That IS NOT how you think when you are in a so called committed relationship. These Hollywood kids need to mature before they think they are ready to play house. Lust is not love!

xcbxcbtyery47

Posted at 9:41 AM on September 7, 2013

Interested in interracial dating and finding true romance?==== MīxedLuv.com ===is dedicated to helping singles build relationships with those who share common attraction and similar interest. If you think black and white is a beautiful combinations our site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. xcb

lynn

Posted at 9:40 AM on September 7, 2013

Miley keeps this crap up she’d be lucky to land a back up dancer

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 9:23 AM on September 7, 2013

KRISTEN STEWART AND LAIM HEMWORTH COUPLE CUTE

corrinia williams

Posted at 8:53 AM on September 7, 2013

Of course they gonna split up,cause she just not herself anymore!!!she stripping,grinding,trying to twerk,what kind of man wants that!!.I used to love miley,watch her show everyday,now I don’t even know who she is anymore.I know u have to grow up,but not like this.growing up involves maturing,and being yourself.not twerk,strip,and grind!!!that makes u a completely nasty prostitute!!!I hope she changes her ways one day,and doesn’t stay like this forever!I pray she does!!liam run as fast as u can.that VMA performance ruined everything!!if she
had not twerk,grind,and stripped on stage in front of a married man,non of this
would be happening!!.I’m for sure not gonna act like this when I turn 20!!and I’m 13 now.I’m more mature and lady like than she is.shoot!Selena and demi are more mature and lady like than Miley is.she should learn from them.and they are 21!!

Christy

Posted at 1:11 PM on September 7, 2013

Corriania good for you! Please keep acting like a lady and never lose your self respect like Miley has! It will take you far! Be careful with social media!

Sharyn

Posted at 1:17 PM on September 7, 2013

I’m impressed. Most 13-year-olds would just follow their idol. Not you. You give me hope for the young people in this country . You are right, you are a much more mature woman at 13 than she is at 20. You keep it up!

corrinia williams

Posted at 8:47 AM on September 7, 2013

She not even miley Cyrus anymore!!