Bruno Mars Set To Perform At 2014 Super Bowl Halftime Show

Sat, September 7, 2013 11:59pm EDT by 6 Comments
Bruno Mars Super Bowl Halftime Show
FameFlynet

robinb99Robin

Posted at 9:08 AM on January 19, 2014

But who will sing Star Spangled Banner?
Sure hope it’s Jackie Evancho – no one does it better.

Vanessa

Posted at 3:27 PM on September 8, 2013

I’m so excited to see him preform ( I almost died when I saw this lol) he has so much potential and I’m just really happy for him….. I’m definitely going to watch it this year :) TEAM BRUNO MARS!!!!!

Lisa 7

Posted at 5:18 PM on September 7, 2013

Amy and Katie, I agree. I’m so happy right now. I doubt wives will complain about football season this year. GO PATS! Right near home too. Imagine Pats in the superbowl too? YES!!!!

Mary R. Merrill (@MaryRMerrill)

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 7, 2013

my buddy’s step-mother makes $85/hr on the laptop. She has been without a job for 9 months but last month her check was $14441 just working on the laptop for a few hours. read… C­­­A­­­ℱ­­­­E­­­4­­­­4.C­­­­­ℴ­­­­­M

amy

Posted at 4:02 PM on September 7, 2013

i love his songs and he is great perfomer , iam happy and going to watch.

katie

Posted at 3:55 PM on September 7, 2013

I am beside myself! I love this guy, best concert I have been to in years. He is the real deal, no flash boom bahs because he and the Hooligans have it and don’t need it. Love his cds and all his music. USA you are in for the best show ever!! Now if we can get the Patriots back there I will be in heaven!!! YEAH Bruno, it is about time you get the recognition you deserve