Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart ‘Don’t Talk’ After Split

Fri, September 6, 2013 7:18pm EDT by 167 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Talking
SplashNews

Samuelle 40

Posted at 6:05 AM on September 8, 2013

Stealth just pointing out nobody really knows anything about this couple except they bought Twilight Books to life ,too successfully as it has been shown .How can any one predict whether they are talking or not utter rubbish unless they are actually with either 24 hours in the day.
What actually has been going on for the last 18 months will probably never be known ,they haven’t said a word about their relationship ever,you have got to admire both of them for that .What happened, happened ,gossip mags surmised to sell products ,not the truth ,there’s usually a reason why things happen ,people get hurt and others make mistakes as it has been shown ,its called life ,normal people get over this similarly except the incident isnt broadcast all over the world and prolonged with hate messages to both .Surely its time for this to be put to rest and let them both try to get as normal life as possible.Who knows what will happen in the future just hope they can survive all this and have happy lives and continued success with or without one another.

js

Posted at 6:34 AM on September 8, 2013

@Samuel I don’t think they want a normal life. Rob apparently wants to make couture dresses and relaunch his image as a bad boy who calls people fat and fans, ‘creepy’ losers. And Kristen is tattooing her body for preparation for god knows what. These people may be strangers but what they do is clear as day. People with brains can see he ran from her tried katy to no avail and is now shedding his good boy ‘Edward’ persona for a Beyonce loving Bieber boy, image.

*-* ( Bad Kitty)

Posted at 9:15 AM on September 8, 2013

Well said.
Any person that I spent alot of money on, (Twilight stuff for my kids,and the movies,posters, t-shirts, all of that stuff) that had the gall to call me a “fat loser” is no one I want to be a fan of and will gleefully bash til the end of my days.
Like I said, when i think of Rob, I think of the word “cad.”
Oh and “selfish,immature, lying,manwhore fag” come to mind,too.

He may not be gay, but if the word leaks out, then people will wonder, and then think for themselves and the pen is mightier than the sword, that is, the keyboard is mightier than the PR man, and then his reputation will be ruined.

And I will happily sit back and watch, as he destroys himself, and then dies a lonely, wretched, pitiful drunkard of a man whos looks have faded and no one wants to talk to him or see his movies, simply because he had the nerve to bash his fans that put him where he is today.
I do not have to give him any leeway to hang himself, but I will gladly supply the rope.

Sophia

Posted at 3:30 AM on September 8, 2013

I saw yesterday. How sad that Gatsby’s pure true love he had been struggling for and kept in the end of his life is to a woman he never really know. Leo is talented and beautiful. Once he is a golden boy, now he is a diamond man whatever time goes on. Keristen should date and love a man like Leo. Forget rob who might will feel regret until Kristen find a man much much better than him.

stealth

Posted at 3:06 AM on September 8, 2013

Samuelle40 do you realise that kristen cheated with her swath director and that there are other things involved here? Things like the duration of this affair, things like how far it went etc. We are all outsiders . Rob experienced this from the inside and took a lot of what I said into consideration. Its not going to go away . It wiil always be at the back of his mind. Why do they need to keep intouch? If rob and kristen were still together I think we would know by now. Rob packed his toothbrush and WALKED months ago! How illusive do you think they are? Take into consideration JUST FOR ONCE that kristen could have been with rupert for the duration of the filming of SWATH and then continued after…and that if thats the case that it means that she had been sleeping with with rupert. Rob is no fool AND he is a man. All those things played in his mind over and over again and finally he tied his shoelaces and ran for it.

GUEST

Posted at 3:49 AM on September 8, 2013

I believe Rob’s fans stated that he never admited he was with Kristen, so how can she cheat. You can’t have it both ways. One day they aren’t dating the next they are living together, the next they live separate. You don’t know what to say at any time except that she cheated. Come into 2014. If he forgave her last year why can’t you.

Margaret in the Pink UK ONE

Posted at 8:33 PM on September 8, 2013

well done GUEST cos that the truth of it he never hs said EVER he was with her in anyway
Except as an actor and freind good friend its all been suposition guess work
IN saying that I think they were but is oevr everyone get over it they have!

Photos, videos, tweets, interviews.

Posted at 4:17 AM on September 8, 2013

We all read, what else is capable pattinson with his friend Perry. So stop with the stupid insults Stewart.

martha

Posted at 1:59 AM on September 9, 2013

@stealth
Thank you for your comments. I totally agree. Nice to read a comment without nasty vile things being said.
It is none of our business anyway what actually happened. Let’s just wish them both the best in their careers and hope they both get to have a private life.

lmp

Posted at 9:46 AM on September 9, 2013

You can read what “played in Rob’s mind” but you can’t read the dictionary–whch would tell you that an “affair” is “a sexual liaison that extends over a significant period of time”. Since there was no sex involved and the only kiss lasted just long enough to get three pics of it at I/2 second per pic, it hardly qualifies as an affair. ,

Samuelle 40

Posted at 9:04 PM on September 7, 2013

They were going to have a break for now (quote People) presumably because of up coming engagements ,films promos,etc so time apart .Strange that fragrance ADDs were promoted more or less at same time,a very good marketing idea to keep both of them in the public eye at the same time ,however the plan back fired and break is supposedly for real,which still keeps them centre page all good for Dior and Balenciaga and film promotions all free advertising plus good for gossip mags to sell copies and continue to cause controversy .As to this comment about not even talking how would anyone know? Kristen must have had the 2 films she is now doing already in the pipe line before the so called break up ,so what happened to the giving it all up to get married and having this baby Rob wanted .So suspect their plans were made before his Bday which they are now following through but not in quite the same way as anticipated,Kristen is surrounded by mutual friends in Berlin so a very odd situation.Neither are dating anyone in particular ,both working and trying to get a life as individuals ,if Rob thinks he’s trying to give Kristen back 5 years of her young life ,which he managed to enjoy before TL ,that won’t happen they are lost years so who knows all could be resolved together or apart probably texting or talking every day ,who knows nobody .Keep them guessing and Dont believe all you read ,two very good quotes actually spoken by each of them not guess work insider friend source but actual spoken word..Just give it all a rest and let them get on with living without the drama.

Just Sayin

Posted at 11:01 PM on September 7, 2013

@Samuelle 40 I don’t think she committed to these two movies before the break. I believe she was aware of them. I’m not sure when the Sils Mia role opened up. Perhaps it was around the breakup. Before the breakup she joked about being unemployed. I have always thought that she signed on to these two roles after the breakup. Just my guess.

T88

Posted at 11:56 PM on September 7, 2013

I agree with you JS, when Rob was away filming is Australia, she was to film CALI which she backed out of & is currently in pre-productions still. After he moved out she had her road trip and off to Paris for fashion week, prepared herself for CX-Ray, started productions in June and now in production with Sils Maria
Currently (TBA)
Announced – Backwoods
Development – Akira
Pre-Productions – SWATH 2, Cali, The big Shoe, An American Girl
Proudctions – Sils Maria, CX-Ray

martha

Posted at 2:09 AM on September 9, 2013

@Samuelle 40
I don’t think the last 5 years were lost for either of them. They were together and seemed happy. I’ll bet they are both glad to have had each other through all of the dramas. I am sure they have a lot of good memories, and I hope they will remain good friends, if they cannot get the romance back in their relationship.
They are both good people and deserve the best that life has to offer them, together or separate.

Guest

Posted at 2:56 PM on September 7, 2013

HL knows nada. LOL

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 2:27 PM on September 7, 2013

I think that of you that speak against Robert with no proved evidence, If there any prove video of Robert, with any woman either then a job. Or out on a date. When Gossip Cop said that they have been investivating Robert begin in2009 That even And not even Nikki Reed , Nikki was a cover for Robert and Kristen, So where is your video, Or do you have other reasons, I think you need to open your eyes to yourself.

Right on Cathryn Delgado!

Posted at 4:14 PM on September 7, 2013

Thank you Cathryn.
I totally agree with you. Some of these people, that make these wild accusations, think they know all about Rob. They believe all of the lies and rumors from the trashy gossip rags. I am so tired of hearing that he is a drunk, womanizer, drug addict, etc. From what we hear from people who actually know him, people who have worked with him, he is a sweet, gentle, considerate, kind person.
I wish people would leave him alone and go to sites that have stories about people they actually like instead of coming to these sites to bash Rob.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 1:32 PM on September 7, 2013

The only thing about this is nobody knows the story rob and kristen having fun messing around with your minds ha ha

*-*

Posted at 3:29 PM on September 7, 2013

Well, they did say that
:) lol.

happy

Posted at 1:21 PM on September 7, 2013

what the hell guys i mean common everyone has there personal life and first of all tell me who the hell are ur sources that give u dis info .we can’t tell anything about anyone life without knowing them and please change ur sources

Munaka

Posted at 12:29 PM on September 7, 2013

Hwl r u kidding meee………

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 12:09 PM on September 7, 2013

HOLLYWOODLIFE ALWAYS LIES ROBERT WIV DATING KATHY PERRY ,RILEY ,AND CAMILE BS

Morons everywhere, including columnist

Posted at 11:18 AM on September 7, 2013

Most of you people need how to spell! Half of you don’t even make any sense and you make up words like insidely. LOL! Not to mention bat$hit crazy! Get a life all of you!

Loui

Posted at 4:15 PM on September 7, 2013

@Morons everywhere, including columnist ……………….Follow your own advice, or STFU

I advice

Posted at 10:57 AM on September 7, 2013

That horrendous hypocrisy. You made up the ultimate, not to leave this couple alone, invented gossip, lies, and now “are sad”? Who cheat? ARE HAPPY, this happens. Personally made ​​a couple spectacular, never see anything like it. But I’m happy for Kristen. She found a man, who can defend. Women today are economically, psychologically independent, we need a man to stand and put us ahead of whatever. A man may be the humblest of the planet, but if defending his wife or girlfriend, will be the “big man” on earth. Unfortunately Robert Patinsson may be the most beautiful man on earth, but never, never defended Kristen, has the power to do so. I wish him well, has become a man, his priorities have clearly changed, has told the four winds. Kristen, my respects. Mistakes make us see how strong and brave we are. The errors we tested, such as gold. I wish you all the best, true love, work, real friends and a lot of fans who wear it in the heart. See the pictures of them together I still shrinks the heart

jane

Posted at 10:53 AM on September 7, 2013

Maybe he is still in love with K. Perry. If Katy and John break up….I bet Pattinson will be by Katy’s side pronto.

Natty

Posted at 11:00 AM on September 7, 2013

Jane I agree with you 100%

Loui

Posted at 2:53 PM on September 7, 2013

@jane ……….I would unwillingly have to agree with you 100%, you have got a vision that Ihave to share against my better judgement.

*-*

Posted at 3:11 PM on September 7, 2013

@ Loui,Natty,jane, me too. I agree,against my better judgement. I wish them well tho. you are right about the mistake part and no,he clearly coulda defended her,never once did… i lose much respect for him.

GUEST

Posted at 11:54 AM on September 7, 2013

I agree. He is waiting for Katy.

Guest1

Posted at 6:00 PM on September 7, 2013

IMO if he’s waiting for Katy he’s wasting his time. Rob’s not enough of a bad boy for her for one. She’s also smitten with JM. Did you see her interviewed at the MTV awards show where she talked about how she’s let the light into her life? Also it was a huge move for John to record a duet with Katy since they are a couple. I think there’s one player ready to retire from playing and his initials are JM. After seeing her MTV interview I’m of the opinion if JM did propose Katy would say yes. Think Rob missed the Katy boat. Also I think the story of R/k not being on speaking terms is bogus b/c usually when HWL says it’s sources have informed them the truth is the exact opposite. (Lol). Otherwise I could see where it may be possible- but since it’s a HWL source……. I say it’s not to be believed.

@jane

Posted at 4:17 PM on September 7, 2013

NOT

Just Sayin

Posted at 4:25 PM on September 7, 2013

wasn’t there a report that JM proposed to her but she did not give him an answer? JM has a rep as a player, so chances are good this may not last. KP and Rpatz lean on each other for support. So the odds are good this will happen. Maybe that’s what he is waiting for.

*-*

Posted at 4:46 PM on September 7, 2013

Too bad he cannot get them on his own and keep them… he has to swoop in for the kill when they are vulnerable…

lmp

Posted at 10:49 AM on September 9, 2013

J S, why are you egging these people on? Hm?

*-* ( Bad Kitty Frustrated)

Posted at 11:34 AM on September 9, 2013

lol,at the risk of reallly steppin’ in it this time…

I do not need anyone to egg me on. ;)
I can screw up and run my mouth just fine, and with hardly ANY provocation .

T88

Posted at 8:40 PM on September 7, 2013

If he does hook up with Katy after she breaks up with JM, then he is a real douche. And what ex-fans of him have already posted makes it all validated, god I hope not for Kris’s sake!

RPutz is a douche

Posted at 12:04 AM on September 8, 2013

@T88– He has already proved to be a douche. He left KS to go be with KP in NYC. He spent a lot of time with her, concerts (they reportedly shared a kiss at concert), dinner, late night clubbing, etc. Then it was reported they left the concert by different exits. Why? Was there something to hide? KP must have convinced him that they were going to move forward. When KS arrived in NYC he did not attend the Met Gala with her. He probably wanted to show KP that he was done with KS which is why he probably didn’t attend the Met Gala (KP was also in attendance). He also appeared to be disgusted with KS when they were leaving the hotel and she was attempting to step over a “roped barrier” to get to their awaiting vehicle. He did not attempt to help her at all but just looked on with disgust and contempt (paparazzi pics are online showing this). You could tell by his expression that he wanted nothing more to do with her. Whatever KP did or said during his time with her must have worked because he was definitely done with KS. Sad thing was KS didn’t realize it. What boyfriend leaves his girlfriend to go and be with another woman? Everybody be damned (including KS) he was making his way to KP at all cost. He apparently didn’t care if he hurt KS by going. That is not acceptable, I don’t care how good of a “friend” she is suppose to be. Why didn’t he wait to attend NYC with KS, why didn’t he go to the Met Gala with KS? Why didn’t he at least help his gf get over the barrier at the hotel? So KP is not as innocent as she pretends to be in this situation. So in my opinion he has already proven himself to be a REAL BIG DOUCHE! For this reason, KS needs to keep it moving and not look back. He doesn’t want KS, he wants KP! Well, good luck with that RPutz.

*-* ( Bad Kitty)

Posted at 11:11 AM on September 8, 2013

Well said.

Kay

Posted at 9:56 AM on September 7, 2013

Where is the proof that Rob is “randomly hooking up”? No one has anyone else seen any!! Just hear say of gossip with no pictures. There should be proof somewhere if that is what’s going on. Sounds like Russ just reads the hate spewed here, and repeats it in his article. Also, who from either Rob or Kristen’s friends would talk to this tabloid? No one, again.

enough

Posted at 7:55 AM on September 7, 2013

They die hard fans are always going to want to see them together..let them hold on to that without criticism, Everyone keeps a little dream in there head.

You mean a little nightmare don't cha?

Posted at 12:23 AM on September 8, 2013

Let Kristen wake up and get out of this nightmare and reclaim her life again. Her life without guilt, regrets and sorrows. Rob’s true love or object of his affection (mainly lust) is Katy Perry. He has lusted for her throughout his relationship with Kristen. So maybe the fans should start dreaming a new dream where he is finally with the woman he really wants, Katy Perry. He has kept Kristen on the back burners and has given all his attention to Katy. Katy was first in Rob’s life not Kristen. Katy should of stayed out of their relationship and distanced herself from Rob when she knew he was totally “into her” and wanted more than friendship but she didn’t. They both betrayed Kristen. Katy pretended to be her friend and Rob apparently pretended to be her boyfriend. Rob and Katy deserve each other. Let Kristen be free from this nightmare. Time for the fans to start dreaming a new dream for Kristen. Rob loves Katy not Kristen.

*-* ( Bad Kitty)

Posted at 11:08 AM on September 8, 2013

well said.I too,have developed a “wait n see ” attitude.

Jess

Posted at 7:43 AM on September 7, 2013

Secondo me sono tutte cazzate! una possibilità molto valida è che K-Stew e R-Patz si sono divisi perchè che le loro cariere avrebbero preso due strade differenti e che sarebbero stati impegnati nel lavoro. Quindi non sarebbe durata! A malincuore hanno preso una decisione per il bene di entrambi ma sanno che si ameranno per sempre!

guest23

Posted at 4:53 AM on September 7, 2013

Still surprised that some people actually believe the lies hollywoodlife write about these two

guessed

Posted at 4:53 AM on September 7, 2013

Randomly hooking up lol!! That’s a nice way of putting it…Same ol’ same ol’.

quest

Posted at 3:49 AM on September 7, 2013

They shouldnt talk–time to move on and no new person in their lives would want them talking to each other

T88

Posted at 4:13 AM on September 7, 2013

LOL

only tolerate

Posted at 6:07 AM on September 7, 2013

perry, woowdard, witherspoon and a few other…

Samuelle 40

Posted at 3:25 AM on September 7, 2013

Once again nobody knows anything about these two ,they are working apart ,they have many mutual friends another article to just stir up all the gossip for Fans / Haters .Kristen does seem to be very well protected by their mutual friends so all comments are conjecture by HL just leave them alone to try to get a life back.

gemluvr

Posted at 3:24 AM on September 7, 2013

So what! Life goes on! They’re both VERY young.

Margaret in the Pink UK ONE

Posted at 3:13 AM on September 7, 2013

well im nit shocjed at all The way he dumped her after heloooo 5 years 18/23 makes 5 years
In not fking speak to him either, some of her frinds may date some of his doesnt man they will all get togethr at any time ONLY time it would be uncomfy is when he dastes openly and a double dateensues as we all know ts always the Mans freinds that are stayed with or made Kristen was lucky as he didnt have any BUT at least he didnt k all her friends so she has some lft

*-*

Posted at 3:18 PM on September 7, 2013

“not talking to him”
Do you know him ? And it is a good thing that he didn’t boink all of her friends… I would think that since he is Robert F’king Pattinson, he can score his own pus… erm, ” hookups…”
lol.
It ia good that he left some of her friends alone. hee hee.
I wish them well, but I think he needs to swallow his pride and realize that at his age, he should think about settling down. This playboy crap doesn’t look good on him. He is almost 30,for goodness sake… Sure, he is having a good time, but he also looks irresponsible,too.
Shoving sec guards with a smile on his face, being drunk in public… sheesh. Skirt-chasing, he looks very immature,and man-whorish.
But I agree with you though.

gwt

Posted at 3:00 AM on September 7, 2013

Dear Russ: you are so FOS and that’s a fact!! lol

Sophia

Posted at 2:45 AM on September 7, 2013

like Peter and Jennifer Anniston, Kristen and rob might could never back together. It’s a changing world, nothing lasts except change itself. Though personally, I still hope there’s chance that they could finally find the lost love someday.

guest43

Posted at 2:55 AM on September 7, 2013

@Sophia,don’t hold your breath.I’m sure Kristen is done with him.

sophia

Posted at 4:21 AM on September 7, 2013

Guest, I hope so. Hope all her memory about rob has sealed in a dusty room. New room to be ready for somebody else.

Sophia

Posted at 4:34 AM on September 7, 2013

Do you think it’s possible right now? I think she still love him insidely.

cute cat

Posted at 4:45 AM on September 7, 2013

yea these ups and downs are the part of life we all hope so that they ll surely find their lost love soon.because they somtime love each other

CATHRYN DELGADO