Miley Cyrus Embarrassing Liam Hemsworth In ‘Wrecking Ball’ Cover?

Fri, September 6, 2013 9:27am EDT by 21 Comments
Courtesy Of RCA Records, FameFlyNet

ugg aanbieding

Posted at 1:37 AM on December 15, 2013

Even if ugg aanbieding even now good (we’re still within the 80′s!!!) – these are wonderful for hockey game titles and stylin’ when cheering around the property group!!!

ugg

Posted at 1:36 AM on December 15, 2013

I unquestionably like these ugg!!Always obtain a compliment/comment.To not point out, so comfy i could slumber in them! Really advise!!

ugg outlet

Posted at 1:35 AM on December 15, 2013

These ugg outlet are wonderful. I exploit the washing soultions to forestall stains.

Theresa

Posted at 2:44 PM on September 10, 2013

He is a wus! He will sponge off her for as long as she gives him publicity. I cannot stand either one.

Jessica

Posted at 9:10 AM on September 8, 2013

I have some kind of relationship vibe radar or something because everybody tells me all the time that I can call it when a relationship won’t last. Not just celebs either, I’ve been to a few weddings where I just had a feeling it wasn’t right. Weird, I know, but I never thought these two were right for each other, it’s just off.

Sharyn

Posted at 5:51 PM on September 6, 2013

It would be totally sexy if she didnt look like A PREPUBESCENT BOY with breasts. Yeah.

Bernard Walker

Posted at 2:41 PM on September 6, 2013

why are we still talking about this lady and her choices. I’m the only grown up in the room. My man hood is shocked about this. 2 much excite ment. or too much sexy. guys you need more stilettos. Maybe rihanna strip shopping in monte carlo needs an update . Hear she not 2 busy in NYC now .

Gaminggrl10011

Posted at 12:28 PM on September 6, 2013

F.Y.I. To Miley how is this photo shoot sexy when she needs a little meat in her life. Because clearly a size 2 is not America’s size. The average female is a size 10.

Susan Brown

Posted at 11:43 AM on September 6, 2013

To Miley Cyrus

Dear Miley , who are you trying to impress? Did you get any satisfaction? You ruined your self , your life. Do you think the ‘Miley Cyrus’ on stage is the real Miley? Miley, we are not animals. Please be a human. Now we all know humans can think right? We must have attitude. People are gonna respect you more. Now , you have lots of issues running in your head, you just said that. I think Liam think’s how you’re gonna be a good wife, a respecful wife, a mother, when you’ll disgust your kids! Do you think you could survive all the things you’re gonna face? I think Liam is matured.

Think 1000x times Miley, you’re grown up, and you’ve found the perfect choice of husband. But you destroyed the chance. You ruined your innoncent, kind , good image you once had before.
Miley, I’m trying to help you escape, don’t you want to escape ? I’d like to type it, but it’s serious, and sensitive.

Seriously, being wild and free is not our true self. We must show our good side . i’m telling ya’ll, we never know our true self. So don’t make a judgment. You have know right to judge people.
I’m not judging, but I’m taking Miley Cyrus as an example. That’s all..

Nikkita Michelle

Posted at 11:31 AM on September 6, 2013

She’s a cute girl. I understand she’s trying to drop the Disney kid status, but it’s getting trashy. I have no issue with the cover above. The MTV thing was gross. Booty shorts are made for women with actual booties. Those tiny little flat cheeks hanging out was not cute.

Gaminggrl10011

Posted at 12:35 PM on September 6, 2013

I agree, stripping,twerking, and all the other things she stole from other cultures is nothing to be proud off, being a stripper is a means to an end for some women who have no choice. She needs to focus on her sing that she really needs help with. Because right now her tone and pitch is similar to Justin Bieber and her haircut isnt helping. As for Liam he knew what he was getting into when he started dating her so I doubt he’s surprised. Maybe he’s a closet freak??? Who knows.

Lola

Posted at 11:00 AM on September 6, 2013

Oh please Miley, no one’s stopping you from doing what you want to do. The thing is, you don’t dance well and you are not sexy enough to pull it off. You probably need to attend dance lessons, to be graceful. Honestly, you just don’t dance well enough and you don’t look graceful enough. I need not say more. It doesn’t bother me seeing Madonna (though she’s in her 50′s), Britney, Jennifer Lopez danced the way you did however, they look graceful on stage unlike you! Do yourself a favor…attend dance lessons and should you improve, then have a go again and you won’t hear or read any criticisms again!

puff

Posted at 10:32 AM on September 6, 2013

Enough already. I cannot fathom the amount of vituperation coming this girl’s way because she challenged some social mores at an awards show known for trying to push boundaries. If Liam Hemsworth is so shallow and insecure that he would leave her for any of the reasons rumored in the last weeks and months then he’s not worth fighting for. And frankly, I get why the guy doesn’t want to air his private life by discussing it in public but he really should get out and defend his fiancé or get out altogether. Because, as a mother of a girl, I feel for Miley Cyrus and think she’s brave and principled and strong. She gets that this is all a circus freak show. She was making fun of the hyper sexualization of girls and young women. She was celebrating youth and fun and women’s bodies and also showing what a brilliant businesswoman she is. So he’s lucky to have her and if he doesn’t get that, well, that’s his loss.

Carl

Posted at 5:03 PM on September 6, 2013

What sociologist bs are you talking?…she’s a tramp…

get real

Posted at 10:33 AM on September 7, 2013

So was that your daugbter that was copying Highly Miley and setting herself on fire? Good going Mom. Next your little innocent will take drugs be miserable and care about no one but herself. Miley is a drug and sex consumed attention seeker with no talent and zero brilliance. She is making fun of herself without even realizing it. Maybe you were paid to post a defense for the defenseless or maybe you are just one confused mother.

puff

Posted at 7:38 PM on September 7, 2013

No, but that did crack me up. My daughter is ten and has better things to do than watch the VMA’s. Most parents can figure out what is age-appropriate for their kids. Mine sticks to Hannah Montana reruns for the moment. Someday when she grows up, I would proudly say that Miley Cyrus is a good role model for young women and doesn’t deserve all the ugly responses she’s getting. As a mother, I find the slut shaming and endless accusations more shameful than anything MC has done.

amy

Posted at 10:16 AM on September 6, 2013

Poor Liam. If this is what she does for attention from the public his life must be a nightmare when they’re alone. She certainly is loving the attention. Only problem is we’re laughing at her and not with her.

Sara

Posted at 9:43 AM on September 6, 2013

Liam Hemsworth have to broke up with Miley Cyrus because she don’t give any attention for Liam after her twerking or her (new style) she’s so different now and this thing bother her old fans…

aolani08

Posted at 9:41 AM on September 6, 2013

You don’t ever hear him say anything so who knows what he is upset about

dear..

Posted at 9:38 AM on September 6, 2013

Get a life. The cover is amazing! Liam is a man…He likes it!

answer to stupidity

Posted at 10:23 AM on September 7, 2013

Liam IS a man but he DOESNT like like it. He LEFT it all by its miserable delusional self. It is nothing but an attention machine and is willing to sell itself (iit has a self????) out.